Thread: Fargo food truck festival!

Fargo food truck festival!

Today in fargo ND is a food truck festival. It’s pretty awesome. Saw a woman in a awesome dress and found my self thinking.... I where did she get that dress. I want it.
    “Hatred only breeds more hatred.” -The Invid Regis

“We are star stuff. We are the universe made manifest... trying to figure itself out”. - Delenn

I do that often, I'll see a woman with a certain look and then do my best to copy the look. Sometimes it works other times not so much, but it's fun trying.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Tonight n the Adams Morgan neighborhood in Washington DC, lots of restaurants clubs and bars. Lots of young ladies and I wondered where did she get that dress. Do it all the time.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I was watching a television show on my computer, and if I ever wondered what an actress was wearing all I needed to do was look at the bottom of the screen. Displayed was a guide with her clothing identified as well as similar alternatives. No more trying to figure out where she got that dress.

Banned Read only
    I think it all the time right here. I wish you ladies would at least indicate the label/maker of your dress when posting. Some labels are unique to a store. It would be helpful. I doubt if anyone would run into another person wearing the same dress.

Platinum Member
    I wish I was in Fargo at the food truck festival! And might I add, Go Bison!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I often think like that, sounds like a good day out.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

It all sounds great, but...

The juvenile who (also) lives in my head, can’t get past images of Steve Buschemi, Billy Bob Thornton, Ewen McGregor or William H Macy.

Michelle.

Platinum Member
    Oh, Ja! That’s a good von!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt