Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do I want her or want to dress like her?

I kind of got lost in the answers. Probably the girl, her body, her outfit, my body, no outfits... you get the idea.

Michelle

I have on numerous occasions commented that I think along both lines. While chatting with a few I am comfortable with, have pointed out an attractive GG, wearing a rather fetching outfit.

Me:"I could so do that..."
    Friend: "The outfit, or the girl?"
    Me: "Yes."

I freely acknowledge I still have a hetero male mindset. I think of all the "fun" things I wish I could do to that attractive young woman, with her permission. Honestly I feel I haven't got a chance of any of that happening, but a person can dream. If given the opportunity I probably wouldn't follow through either.

As for the outfit, I mentally catalogue its various components. Color, style, fit and compare them to my own style. This outfit would look great on me, with different heels. I love that skirt but would want it with sn asymmetric hemline... Of course there's also the thought of what it would feel like to wear such an outfit. The brushing of a combination of materials together and against me.

*purr*
    ------------------
    Height: 6' 1.375"
    Weight: 178 lbs approx.
    Bust: 40.25", Band: 36", Waist: 34", Hips: 40", Inseam: 36"

I started a similar thread to this last year. For me, I want to dress and be like her.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by KymG View Post
    Saw a really good looking lady working in a hotel recently.
    I couldnt decide if I wanted her or wanted to dress like her.
    I want to be her, but dressing like her is as close as I can get.

I think I'd rather have the clothes , she might be more of a problem than shes worth

Love Rhonda’s answer !!!

Rhonda beatme to it. I was going to say want her - yes, want to dress like her, - yes, want to BE her - yes!

I see a lot of very pretty and well dressed women out there, Ultimately I am jealous of the freedom they have and the fct that I would love to dress like her and be out there too.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I want to do her but since I cant I want to look like her.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Kym,
    You nailed it. Often I have seen the pretty woman and fantasized being with her (yes, intimately) while being dressed like her hoping that we would be wearing matching panties.

Aspiring Member
    I think about this question just about every day, especially when I'm in situations where women are all dressed up, such as at work, at weddings or other social events. I find myself wondering if the women feel lucky to be able to dress in such pretty outfits with matching shoes and fully done makeup. I'll often over hear them complaining about their heels or having to wear pantyhose, when I love wearing both! All part of the unfairness and ridiculousness of my life as a closeted crossdressers, I suppose. On a more intimate level, as someone obsessed with panties, I always wonder what style of panties they are wearing and if they're nylon or cotton. Nylon for me, btw, always...

The female in me would like to wear what she is wearing, but the male in me would want her. It is not unusual for me to admire what a woman is wearing and want to wear it.

I never fantasize sleeping with a gg I do not know. However, I look closely at all women who are approximately my age and analyze what they are wearing that I find appealing. Would such a garment work for me? If so, where can I get it and for how much? I keep a mental list of "needs" and constantly revise it. It's the clothes and appearance, not the lady.

Usually I check out the clothes first if I would/could wear that or not, then check the girl.

I usually notice the clothes first. However any lady wearing clothes that I would like also becomes very attractive to me.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I always look at what women are wearing, particularly the well dressed ones, but I have little or no desire or want for them.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I think for me it is partly envious, but also partly attraction.

I definitely go with both too. I love seeing a well made up lady, but the brain tends to go in two directions! "Wow, she's gorgeous" is usually followed with the mental fight of "I should go ask her out - no, where she got that dress"

In a perfect world, I want the woman, then dress like her. Reality, I can only hope to dress like her. LOL

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    When i see a lovely looking lady dressed in a gorgeous outfit.First thing I always think is how rare it is to see the whole package.And yes the first thought is how much I adore her outfit.

Lost count how many times I've so wanted to go up to them and ask where they bought a certain item of clothing

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

All three. I want her, I want to wear what she's wearing and I want to be her. La la la la Lola
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I would want to have her outfit. Just hoping it would look as good on me as her.

Kelsey

Def want to be her, or at least have her look

I might admire the woman and her outfit but have no desire to be with her or dress like her because I have to wear what looks best on my Hippo frame.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Aspiring Member
    Yes I want the dress and yes I wish I could be like her to be able to dress like her all the time. The other day at lunchtime, I stopped into the grocery store and waling into the store was a very beautiful woman in a bodycon dress, mid thigh length and pair of at least 3-4" stilettos. I was so jealous that she gets to walk around like that and I can't.

What I would LOVE to be able to do is to walk up to the woman and ask her where she purchased (insert item here). Does anyone here have a solution on how to ask a woman where she purchased her dress,heels, etc and not come off wrongly, if you know what I mean?