Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do I want her or want to dress like her?

I would start by giving her one of my business cards. Either, my 'he' card if I were so dressed, or my Leslie Mary Shy card if I was en fem.
    Then I would ask about her selected outfit source and maybe taking a photo. I almost always have a camera on hand.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I often see women in fabulous outfits and wonder if they would suit me. A colleague walked into my room the other day in a floral maxi dress and very high heels heavily made up and I recognised her dress as Monsoon very similar to one I have been wearing this summer. Her perfume was Gucci which I also wear. I envied her being able to stay upright in her heels as I had to wear wedges with my maxis! I also much envied a lady struggling to get onto the Metro in a very tight leather skirt and sky high black patent courts teamed with a white silk blouse.

How about this to blow your mind... If at the time you see said women, you happened to be dressed in an outfit very similar to hers, would that make it easier or harder to pick her up and eventually be with her? I think for me it would be easier. Julie is outgoing and rather fun, while notJulie is a bit awkward and for the most part boring.

Of course, I’m married and would never pusue such an idea. But, it’s fun to think about. 🤔
    Oh! You Pretty Things ... Come join us for:
    Paint the Town Chicago (Feb 23-26, 2023)
    More info here -> https://linktr.ee/PtT2023