Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The things we do...

Hi Bec, thanks for the great suggestion! I just began typing the post, the momentum picked up and before I realized it I had quite a lengthy story to share. Thought only about myself as author without thinking about the reader. My self-centered nature reappears but in a different venue. I'll reconfigure the post as you've suggested...should have time tomorrow.

And to everyone who has left a note...I've really enjoyed reading your comments and compliments...thank you girlfriends for helping me feel good about myself! My GD constantly bothers me and I'll go to just about any length, as you've read, to express my femininity short of more permanent procedures that my life just cannot enable at this time. Nikki
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Hey Nikki,

As you suggested I will share parts of the PM I sent you regarding this post

...you certainly do that gown justice. You perfectly proportioned yourself to wear such a gown. I just love the way you look in it. remember what Coco Chanel said '...dress impeccably and they notice the woman, dress shabby and they notice the dress....' you scream woman. Absolutely beautiful.

...I had to smile when I read your post as I had just finished rebuilding the front suspension on one of my bikes. I think there were less steps in rebuilding it than what went through to dress magnificently.

Cassidy

Banned Read only
    Nikki,
    I'm breathless just reading all that preparation . It does look good but come on girl if we are to get you out the door one day you've got to hone it down some !

As a matter of interest could you still move ? Could you have danced the night away in all that ?

Thank you for all the work you went through because you look great. Love the dress. I do not know if I am the only one but I also enjoy seeing the back of an outfit. If you have other angles please post them.

I have also thought about all the preparation involved and the extra foundation garments I wear. In the end it is wort all the extra effort.

Definitely worth the effort, you look great. I doubt if I could put that much effort into anything, if there's an easy way to do anything I will find it.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

My question to you Nikki is.... have you ver done things in your male life with so much effort and determination? is it a T thing. I know I put a lot more effort into many Becky activities than i do for my male self.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Nikki you have a fabulous look! Definitely a confident smile! Looks like you're about to embark or perhaps coming home from a wonderful date. You really wear that well!!
    Gwyneth - I've been given a name!

Hi girls...thanks for all your wonderful comments and feedback!... and speaking of backs, here' what the backside looks like
    Attached Images Attached Images

Perfect!

Nikki it was worth it you look gorgeous!

Wow, what a perfect dress, looking fabulous.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Nikki, you look lovely! It was well worth all the hassles! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Let’s forget about how fantastic you and the dress look...okay that could be difficult to do.

But it does seem with all the preparation you did that your wife has become more accepting of Nikki. It doesn’t seem so long ago you were negotiating back and forth with her about shaving your legs. It is always so much less stressful when our spouse can accept the temporary feminizing activities such as body shaving which are so important to us in our transformation process.

Stunning Nikki; beautiful!

Jamie
    At the makeup counter

How lovely it must be, to be able to dress as you like.

The sound you just heard was my jaw hitting the floor!
    Gwyneth - I've been given a name!

Thanks so much girlfriends for your compliments! I wish the picture was higher resolution...I'll try posting a better picture to IMGUR and providing a link...now, back to refining my far more natural look! Nikki

all the work you put into getting in this gown payed off Nikki it look great as do you girl
    Angie

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    Great post and another great photo.
    I'm not quite there yet.
    Since I quit drinking and smoking I gained 20 lbs and it took me a whole year to loose it.
    Another few pounds to go but a little bit each day.
    Just spent $3,000 for the PERFECT SMILE, which is money well spent because girls smile a LOT more than guys do.
    Great photo. Thanks for sharing.