Thread: crazy dreams, first transgender dream I can remember

Aspiring Member sarah_hillcrest's Avatar

crazy dreams, first transgender dream I can remember

Very weird night last night, work has picked up and I'm working way more hours then I'm used to. Was so worn out Friday night that I fell asleep on the couch at 7:00, wife and I went to lay down in bed and rest a bit. I woke up thinking I had just had a long relaxing sleep and saw it as only 10PM. Woke back up at 1AM from a bad dream, I had stepped on my kindle and crushed it, was so relieved that it was only a dream. Went to watch a few videos on youtube because I couldn't fall back asleep. Went back to sleep at 3:30AM. Woke up this morning at 5:30 remembering the most insane dreams.

I woke up on the ground next to a badly beaten man. I realized I was a detective, and also a vampire, and had just fought this other vampire and apparently we had beaten each other nearly to death. The sun was coming up and I struggled, badly wounded to a nearby church as the first rays of light began to burn my skin. I made my way in and to the bathroom where I could see I was in real bad shape. A guy came out of the stall, looked kind of like Seth Rogen. I grabbed him and sucked all his blood, now I'm all better.

Make my way into the church conference room where some guys are having some kind of meeting and they invite me in. One guy takes off his shirt and he's covered tattoos that look like a circuit board. He plugs himself up to a computer and the tattoos all light up and everyone in the room claps.

I'm suddenly at the morgue. A woman in a lab coat is asking me what I make of all the dead bodies, they'd been coming in all night. I watch as a nearby body on a table begins to quiver. A face appears and pushes its way through it's lower torso, right below its belly button. Another human rips its way through the body, I look around and it's happening all over the morgue. The woman screams as she is attacked and I move to fight off a zombie like creature that is grabbing for her. We are surrounded. Fade to black.

I'm me again, I go to pick up my wallet and its gushing blood. I look inside and where the money should be it's just blood coming out. I think, oh wow, I never thought this kind of crazy stuff really happens, but here it is in the real world, right in front of me. I could not make my wallet stop bleeding.

I'm at a relatives house for a family gathering. A young man walks in that I know, but not real well. He moved away a few years ago. I always admired him because of his laid back personality, freewheeling lifestyle and ablities. We are friends on facebook, so he pops up occasionally. Since moving away he's grown his hair out long, its light and curly and at some point I realized he would make a very pretty girl. So he walks into the room in a beautiful pink satin party dress, he seems very sad, and I realize his face a changed a bit and he looks more feminine. "Why are you here?" I ask.

"This was just the next place to go after the funeral," he said.

"Whose funeral?" I asked. He replied by saying his name. I woke up.

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    I've had 3 dreams when young and can still remember them quite vividly.
    One after being caught at age 12.
    Another in which I am wearing one of my sister's blue one piece swimsuit.
    The last in which I came up behind a girl, who was dressed as Mia Farrow in the Great Gatsby, I tapped her on her shoulder and when she turned around, I was looking at myself all dolled up.
    Kind of wild to me to see myself face to face.

Mia Farrow.jpg

Wow, those dreams are ripe for interpretation!

I learned to do it this way: first, look for the obvious ones, like the last one, where the man in someone dies for the pretty girl to appear, and you have it all happen for your friend you admire for his freedom, so you can tell the story without saying it is you considering this would be your story too, and you are a bit sad about losing the man.

Then tell the high imagery dreams from as deep a memory as you can and listen for metaphors in your words that indicate to you the meaning- and look for common themes- like death and blood, lol. Sometimes it is words-puns like when I had a dream I was 'out standing in a field' . You can also when you wake up or the next night jus go back into the dream and ask the characters and objects questions, like where did all the dead bodies come from, or who are they, and once I found by doing that the skeletons chasing me were my own fears. I once woke up with a dream of looking at my bloody wrist stumps, having had my hands cut off, but I soon realized it was an image of helplessness. etc. So for example the faces appearing in the dead bodies below the navel [think sexual area] are all the trans people emerging from their dead former selves. This comes to mind bc of the theme of the friend dream. The woman you are saving may be a GG female being saved from all the trans females, or it may be you-or mom, or... only you know for sure!
    We are all beautiful...!

Earlier this year I had about three crossdressing dreams over a period of about two weeks. These were the first time, and it hasn't happened since. I am not sure why I had a flurry of them.

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

Those are some wild dreams. I wish I could remember more of mine.

Banned Read only
    I don't know if my earliest dream qualifies as transgender. I was born after WW2. My father, mother, brother and I lived in a big house along with my father's mother. My grandmother had a border and her son also residing in the house. When I was three years old my parents, brother and I moved to an apartment in a new post WW2 housing project. When I was about four or five, but, definitely before kindergarten I started having a rather upsetting dream for a five year old. We did not have a television set yet. I do not recall any outside influence that would have caused me to dream the following.

I dreamed, and, still have the strong visual recollection in my mind that I was a young woman laying battered and bruised and quite dead. I was laying in an earthen lot attired in a white slip. That dream has never left my mind. I find it somewhat eerie that my first interest in women's clothing was my mother's white slips. I never gave much thought to the two being related until several years ago my wife started watching television programs concerning prior life experiences in dreams. I have never been able to figure out what other influence there could have been which would have caused me to dream I was a dead young woman.

Aspiring Member sarah_hillcrest's Avatar
    I rarely remember my dreams, so this was really rare for me and I think it was because how out of whack my sleep patterns were. The first dream is very common for me, it's that subconscious reminder. I fall sleep often with my kindle in bed and it ends up on the floor, I'm afraid I'm going to wake up and step on it. In the dream I did.

The vampire dream is odd to me because I haven't watched anything vampire related in a long time, nor anything horror related, but Seth Rogen is funny to me. He's my wife's favorite comedy moviestar, so it makes sense I would kill him LOL.

Before I had these dreams I had been watching youtube videos about trans people the their lives, one of them is active in church and had several scenes inside their church. I had also watched a couple videos about computer building, with light up LED cases and watercooling, so that kind of makes sense.

The final part of the dream was by far the most disconcerting and intense, and was a direct result of my recent thoughts about transition, and how it is like the death of one person and rebirth of a new person.

Wow, vivid dreams for sure. You must have been exhausted when you woke up. I frequently have dreams where I am dressed mostly female. Some are comforting and some are awkward. There seems to be no rhyme or reason for them. I especially enjoy the ones where I’m accepted for being a girl. I suppose the dreams are an inner yearning to be a woman.
    Lace and Smiles!
    Lisa

I have several dreams where I would be wearing a skirt, can't remember why? But my last crossing dream was that I was looking at a woman with short hair (not boy short, but just a little over the ears and touching the collar of her dress. I remember saying in my dream, " so that's what I would look like if I was a girl" cool.

Oh Sarah, thanks a lot I read your post last night before I went to bed and had some weird dreams. Not as weird as yours but did have some women in it doing strange things with their bodies. Hugs Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

I dreamed a lot when I was younger, mostly being chased by others whilst wearing a dress, and often playing a female role.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Before I retired I would have dreams I was working (truck driver).
    Wake up more tired and still have to go to work and drive for 12-15 hours

My feminine dreams lately (the last couple years) seem to have developed a kind of theme to them.
    In them, I find myself dressed and in a group of people. I'm worried that my outfit might bother someone, so I seek an opportunity to get alone by myself - long enough to change back into more -um- appropriate clothing. It seems that I can never get the chance before the dream ends.

What's interesting is:
    in these dreams, nobody seems to notice what I'm wearing, or if they do, they don't care.
    I never feel "embarassed" or "ashamed." I'm just worried that I might upset someone. That's my sole motivation for wanting to change back.
    I don't seem to learn - I never seem to realize "Hey! I've had this dream before. It's OK. Relax and enjoy."

I'm sure the dream interpreters could have a field day with this, talking about internalized fears, need for acceptance, etc. etc. etc.
    I know I have.

I used to dream a lot when I was not retired and working every day. Most of men though we're about the cattle getting out or I had left a gate open. I've even gotten out of bed in the middle of the night once and drove to the south pasture make sure I closed the gate, that shows how vivid dreams can be. Haven't really had any cross dressing dreams but have had nakkid dreams were I was hiding in a crowd of people trying to conceal my nakedness. I'm probably a dull dreamer now that I have a mild sedative to make me sleep all night. I got to where I would only sleep about four hours and be tired all the next day. Only explanation was it sucks getting old.

Wow Sarah that was a crazy night of dreaming!
    As a long time advocate of the dream world your description brought back memories of many realistic dreams that I've experienced.
    Firstly...I went through a period of vividly real 'apocalyptic' disaster dreams. These consisted of me always trying to return home or get to my job after a war has taken place.
    The city was totally destroyed with carnage everywhere. Driving became impossible so I would leave my truck and begin climbing over all the destroyed buildings and bodies in my attempt to get home or to work. Thankfully those scary dreams eventually subsided and were followed with years of wonderfully realistic lucid dreams of being female or other random situations.

My dream control is so good that I can 'wake up' in my dream and redirect its path. There have been many times when I have stood there in my dreamland and made conscious decisions as to what I wanted to do. I can change the landscape to fit my need. Of course that dream direction is always to become my female self. Just imagine morphing yourself into the female version of yourself...oh what fun that can be!
    I've spent many 'hours' in dreamland being the girl that I wanted to be. This includes interacting with my dream characters.
    I've dreamed of myself running a corporation, dressed to the nines, looking and feeling sexy, driving a BMW, arriving at my office and everyone greeting me.
    Another was me at the beach in a skimpy black bikini with all the right assets. I really believed that I was at the beach! That one was awkward as it was so real to me that I became embarrassed and unsure that this was really happening! I just stood there afraid to move. Eventually a black girl came over and reassured me that everything was okay and that I would be leaving soon. We walked along the beach enjoying the feel of the sun and surf until I awoke.

Sarah the next time you find yourself in in such a vivid dream state, try to remind yourself that you are dreaming, relax yourself and take control of your dreams and enjoy the adventure!
    "Missed it by that much!"

Ah-May-Lee
    Sarah you have some cool dreams. I'd love to have Vampire dreams. I think I might have been a Vampire in a past life. I don't like mirrors or garlic.

But the only dream I have is some guy pushing me onto an oncoming subway train. It doesn't matter how the dream starts. It could start in a park and then poof, I'm on the subway platform with a guy pushing me onto the tracks. I have this dream 3 times a week.

Edit- I also have dreams where the people in my dream appear in my room after I wake up. Eventually they disappear but it's scary to see them in my room.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron