Thread: And finally my first outing with Neighbor

And finally my first outing with Neighbor

Hello wonderful community members, Back again with new story and so happy about it.
    So in my last post lot of members suggested to take my neighbor on dinner,since we both are too busy and would rarely get some time in the evenings as she is in nursing profession so dinner is still pending but yeah,something interesting happened today.

Yesterday she invited me to harrisburg veggifest but in my girly lauren mode but i hadn't that confidence so i told her the whole situation,which she easily understood so she gave me another option,on which i was fine as it was my first outing in public and we both were trying it to be more enjoyable for me.

In morning i was in my male mode and directly she took me to a shoe store where i tried couple of shoes,in beginning i was conscious but she made me comfy.Although i have shoes but they are girly with more than 5 or 6 inch heels so this time for public outing we bought lace up booties with around 3 inch block heels and it wasnt too visible in my jean.SA was very nice and suggested some more shoes also,that gave me more confidence.After that positive experience we both went to Strawberry square mall,crowd wasnt too big and having such a friend make life more easy ,after spending 2 hours there we went to target(high pointe commons) as she has some shopping to do,there too people were not staring at me and final destination was tropical smoothie cafe, had smoothies and food there,the guy over there was very nice and even made a comment on my boots ,ask how high are they,are they comfy,gave us coupons, my friend suggested me to gave him some of my heels :P,i told her for sure if he is into cding,he is most welcome,after spending like 60 minutes over there,we came back.
    It was wonderful experience, would love to do more and more outings,even she was very happy for me.

will post as soon as something new comes out.would love to see comments,suggestion from wonderful community members.
    Happy Cding

Very nice day. Enjoy the new shoes.

It is so much easier going out with a friend for support.

May you have many more outings. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    Your neighbor sounds like a gem. Try to relax and follow her lead. One thing I have myself forgotten, but helped me immensely when I first went public was the realization that I was more conspicuous when I dressed half and half... it proved much easier and more enjoyable to go full femme. In other words, as a male in heels or makeup my appearance was somewhat discord. When I dressed fully as a woman, people tended to see what they expected to see.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Silver Member
    It truly wonderful to have a neighbor like that. Your wardrobe and dressing skills will grow by leaps and bounds with her viving you feedback and tips. As Kim says, a gem.

thats true, lot of suggestions and ofcourse the feel of having someone who cares about you,is a dream come true.