Thread: Clothes on clothesline outside

Clothes on clothesline outside

Being in a more feminine period I started wearing panties again. This Morning I was Reading some “truth or dare” Posts on another forum. I dared myself to hang my panties outside on the clothesline to Dry After washing them. I live along a busy road and the clothesline is at the roof terrace, very visible from the Street and of course for the neighbours.
    So a observant person could see it.
    Nothing special because to anyone that doesn’t Know me it is just clothes. But for me it was a dare.

Maybe a truth or dare game could be played on this forum also, to help eachother stretching our boundaries.

I out grew truth or dare and dare not want anyone around my parts to know the truth..... We use to play dare ya todo things as a kid and as a result a guy broke his leg jumping into a pool of wate but I would bet their might be a few on here that might take you up on the challenge. If the admins allow it? They might put it in the games section.

Banned Read only
    I too have done that, back when I was single. I wanted to make a statement that I can wear what I want as far as dressing. And I did wonder what the neighbors might think with a single guy hanging bras and panties on the clothes line. The one's that might have noticed probialy thought he wears women's underwear and they were right. Made me feel good that they knew. Empowered to wear what I want just like women do. Men they just wear what ever their wife puts in front of them.

Maybe an interesting exercise, most that I know of seem to have passed that phase of development.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I also hang my fem clothes in a place where neighbors can see them.

The next logical step is to collect them from the clothesline while dressed.

Xox,

Tina V.

Banned Read only
    Annemarie,
    That's the great thing now because all my neighbours know I can put what I wish on my clothes line . In the past some members have said they could easily belong to my wife but evenso seeing supsender belts and matching underwear might have made some people think twice about my wife .

A while ago I recalled a story where I had just put my underwear on the line when my wife was at work , first some guys had to come through my garden to mend the neighbour's fence and then a tractor went backwards and forwards in the field behind my garden . So much for hiding in the closet !!

@Username
    That would be a nice next step!
    I did already get the clothes of the Line wearing “in between” clothes. Like a very short womens short and a Tight fitting shirt. Also one time with heeled boots!

Playing mind games with yourself is just odd. If you're already out, it makes no difference who sees your girl clothes. If you're not, then you're simply playing a game, trying to relieve yourself of the responsibility for outing yourself. Just remember that once out, you can't go back in the closet without moving somewhere that no one knows you.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Read only
    Hanging your clothing out to dry on the clothes line is fun, but chances are nobody will notice or care unless they already know all about you.

Now maybe if you were fully dressed while you hung your laundry you might get the reaction you are looking for.

Banned Read only
    I hope the panties were not all white, beige or black. Hope there were multiple vivid colors such as reds, shocking pink, lavender, and so on. Sort of like pennant flying from the mast of a slope.

The last dare I did was 27 yeaars ago when I jumped off the second balcony into our new pool. Did it, was OK and will never do it again. We do not have a clothes line, so that is out.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    I hope the panties were not all white, beige or black. Hope there were multiple vivid colors such as reds, shocking pink, lavender, and so on. Sort of like pennant flying from the mast of a slope.
    No worries, they are all colors. Lace thongs, with hearts and flowers. The full mambo jambo

My wife does our wash and hangs our panties on the clothesline. My concern is if a panty thief comes by they will take my pretty panties before they take any of my wife’s.
    Crissy

Banned Read only
    Username,
    Collecting them while dressed is great . My garden is elevated so the rotary clothes line can be seen some distance down the road , I forgot this on a windy day in a short floaty skirt , do I need to say more !!

Seems like "dare" would push more crossdressing boundaries than "truth" would.

Ah-May-Lee
    I hang my clothes outside but a bear keeps stealing my underwear. I think it's a crossdresser bear.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Quote Originally Posted by Alice B View Post
    The last dare I did was 27 yeaars ago when I jumped off the second balcony into our new pool. Did it, was OK and will never do it again. We do not have a clothes line, so that is out.
    Yes, it would be highly inadvisable for you to jump off the second balcony into a clothesline - at any age!

Xox,

Tina V.

Aspiring Member
    My clothes have been put out on the line to dry for years and it's in clear view of the road. It amuses me as my taste is for the far more girly that the other half would ever choose. But passing people will see womenswear, why would they think that they were for the 'man of the house'? I don't think it of the washing lines of others, and I know what goes on.

What was the other forum, it sounds like a fun place

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Username,
    Collecting them while dressed is great . My garden is elevated so the rotary clothes line can be seen some distance down the road , I forgot this on a windy day in a short floaty skirt , do I need to say more !!
    Teresa,
    Sorry, switched names in the middle of our conversation. Women, eh?

Anyhow, as a Python fan, I'm sure you'll understand if I tell you to SAY NO MORE!

About the floaty skirt on a windy day, As you live in Britain, I'm sure you've come across this scottish ditty in one form or another: Donald, Where's Your Troosers?
    Last edited by Patience; 08-23-2018 at 05:12 AM.

I hang my washing out to dry as often as the weather allows. I have never bothered about the fact that my neighbours might (in fact probably do) see the bras and panties hanging on the line.

I only have neighbours one side, and they know I live alone so it must be pretty obvious that they are mine. I also hang my washing out when dressed so I'm sure they must have seen me doing that too. I get on with them extremely well, as they are a couple around my age, but they have never mentioned anything about my choice of attire.
    Sasha