Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chocolat

Chocolat

It seems most women totally love chocolat.
    So if we are on the femside, how about us?
    I can say I really love chocolat, but I wouldn’t kill for it 😜

Over the summer hollidays I gained a little weight, Maybe chocolat got involved to much. Anyway, the plus side is it makes me fill my bra better!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    This is an issue for trans as well as women. Lose weight, be healthier! But, lose a bra size or 2!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Its funny but the only chocolate I ever crave is dark chocolate and only a couple of times a year I will eat it.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 08-20-2018 at 11:28 AM.

My by weakness is chocolate ice cream and when I lost weight I craved it. Sherry right the boobs aren't as big when you lose a few pounds. One answer is to just get bigger forms.

Fortunately i don't have the fem love of chocolate.
    That's the sort of thing which would pile the pounds onto my middle, behind and thighs and really ruin the sporty look i go for.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Love chocolate! If eating more will make my boobs grow.... pass the BonBons!

Lace and Smiles!
    Lisa

Nope. While I like chocolate better than the other sweet flavors, I don't crave it. I'm more into salty things. Like garlic dill pickle slices. I also used to eat bullion cubes when I was a little kid. My favorite snack? Bacon. Aldi's carries a half cooked version with 15 strips in a box for $2.49. 5 strips cook to completion in 30 seconds. Very satisfying snack when dieting (I am on the Atkins diet, so bacon is permitted).
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Yeah I really love chocolate, as dark as possible! One more feminine side of me I never thought about...
    The best dress in my wardrobe? A happy smile!

Aspiring Member
    I LOVE DARK CHOCOLATE. I will go out of my way for good chocolate. I usually eat just a small piece or 10, but I mostly can moderate myself. And the dark is good for you.

Sara

I am what people call a "chocoholic". It makes up about 50% of my food intake

I'm lucky that I'm naturally slim. I think most people would be huge if they ate as much chocolate as I do.

Aspiring Member
    I love chocolate too. I can not buy it but if it is in the house I eat it/love it and it doesn't last long. Sherrii

As a subscribing member of the Chocolate Tasting Club, I have to admit a love of good quality chocolate. But I will only purchase handmade, artisan chocolate, non of that mass made stuff that pretends to be chocolate. I should add that my love for good chocolate falls far short of an addiction, I often go several days without indulging this particular vice.

I know several men that rarely miss an opportunity to indulge in chocolate. Makes one wonder if they are closet crossdressers. Probably not, but you never know...

Gold Member
    I have a "Fanny May" craving; some of the best Chocolate around.
    Rader

I eat lots of chocolate. My fix in the summer is a vanilla ice cream cone dipped in chocolate.

I eat dark chocolate every day, have not gain weight on it....love chocolate too.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Ah-May-Lee
    I am an Aryan so I only eat white chocolate. But then a friend told me that white chocolate isn't really chocolate so I eat gummy bears instead.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Marion I love ice cream cones dipped in chocolate too.
    I have to stay away from ice cream because I'm way too big as it is.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 08-20-2018 at 07:50 PM.

I like chocolate and have some once in a while ………..but I never get tired of the movie "Chocolat" starring Johnny Depp.

Banned Read only
    I'm not much on sweets, but for Pralines it can be the chocolate version of them, relating to this topic. Second would be chocolate Beignets.

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    If the "Dutch" in your name is referring to the Netherlands, there is likely a bit of chocolate running through your veins! My parents came to the US from Holland back in the 50's, before I was born. I grew up on Verkade and Droste....bars, sprinkles, and chocolate letters at Christmas. Nothing beats Dutch chocolate!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Annemarie, I am one of the rare individuals who doesn't care for chocolate.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I love chocolate,always have. I got to watch myself around it as I will eat it all once. I try to eat mostly dark chocolate now in moderation. dark is more healthy. There is a chocolate and ice cream shop in the town we used to live that has some of the best chocolate I have ever had. Their chocolate covered pretzels are to die for.

I'm a sucker for dark chocolate.

Aspiring Member
    On my last visit to the Netherlands I bought some dark chocolate candy. The candy was hollow inside and filled with various liqueurs, like Cointreau and others, even Scotch. %$%&& US customs gave me a hissifit for not declaring alcohol. But I did get to keep the stash.

Best chocolate in the world, with a free buzz to boot.

Yum yum Ineke