Thread: Sort of busted by my daughter

Sort of busted by my daughter

Ok my two girls are 7 and 10 so young enough to (hopefully) not know what's up. My wife put the girls to bed last night and I thought they were asleep. My wife lays with them until they fall asleep. I snuck into my wife's lingerie drawer and found something I liked (no I didn't stretch it out and she hasn't worn it in forever anyway) slipped into some pink panties and the lingerie and headed back to my office to chill on the forum. Our cat was going nuts crying and wouldn't stop. Next thing I know my 10 year old's door opens to check on the cat and I hear.. Daddy! Why are you wearing mommy's clothes?? Uh.... it is just a joke - mommy made me do it! I got out of the girly clothes as fast as I could and put my normal shorts/t shirt back on and my daughter said that's better! She didn't mention it again to me but told my wife today she was "scarred for life". Oh the drama. Guess my late night dressing at home is on hold for the foreseeable future.

and why is it always ok for my wife to put my clothes on and I'm not allowed to wear hers? Totally unfair.

Kimberly

Kimberly, to dummy. Time to put a lock on that door.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

has a lock but the doors are all clear glass.

Do you think she will notice your puffy lips when you get your lip injections? lol

haha.. we'll see.

Ten, I think she will remember and be inquisitive.

Your last comment always raises a brisk discussion when it is aired.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm not the type to wear underwear around the home (having 4 daughters), so my youngest was about 10 years old when she first saw me in normal girls clothes (skirt & tops)
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Much more likely for her to forget if it happened many years earlier. At least it was only sleepwear.

Not doing it again is foolproof but there are other ways to minimize the risk of getting caught.

Banned Read only
    "Scarred for life?" 'Oh, the drama.' It sounds as if your wife is not fully on board with the cross dressing. Obviously, this is something she feels is not for public consumption. I read this post after I made a comment on your post concerning 'jealously.' Maybe you need to consider whether you are progressing faster than your wife can absorb. Runaway trains tend to end up in a wreck.

My daughter is the one that said scarred for life, not my wife. I'm taking the exposure of dressing around my wife super slow. I pretty much only do what she encourages at this point. Won't let my daughter see anything else.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'd guess your reaction may have "scarred" her more than the undies. And, scarred u more than her in the end.

It sounds like your real issue is with your and your SO's acceptance. Not your daughter's!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Kimberly can you please provide more detail as to what you were wearing ?

If it was just a nightie i'm surprised she didn't just get a giggle out of it

I just want to add that I wholeheartedly agree how unfair it is that women can wear men's stuff without anybody giving it a second thought but the other way around and it's such a big deal. Grow up people.

Liz
    So never judge a book by its cover
    Or who you gonna love by your lover
    Love put me wise to her love in disguise
    She had the body of a Venus,
    Lord, imagine my surprise

Sorry but this will be headed down the road of complaining about what women wear.

Thread closed
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations