Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For Those of us that Started with our Mom's clothing...

Based on my current standards, my mother's drawers were quite boring-generally white girdles, bras, slips and beige pantyhose. However, as a 10-year old, I was in heaven wearing her lingerie!
    Last edited by colourmannn; 08-29-2018 at 01:23 PM.

I never remember anything sexy. However she did have tights that I loved. I wore those all the time. To this day leggings, tights, etc. are my favorite.

My mum had fairly standard tights/hose which used to keep me happy. But later my dad got married again and I discovered my stepmum's garter belts and stockings. Sheer heaven for my teenage self. It was always a treat to be asked to babysit for my half sisters!

My Mom had girdles with nylon garter snaps and nylons mostly tan. My first time was a girdle with nylons I was hooked. loved how I looked in the mirror flat feminine gusset the girdle was snug fit perfectly and the nylons looked and felt wonderful. I would put them on sit by the mirror cross my legs and enjoyed how I looked. Tried on the slip too, with lace trim. nylons and a slip so fun. Those were fun day's though I new it was wrong back then delayed my further exploring for decades. Her lingerie was mostly white.

Happily Married CD !! Ina Girdle's Avatar
    I started off sneaking into mom’s lingerie drawers at about six. Became an expert at leaving the underwear just as I found it. If mom knew I loved exploring and wearing her undies, she never said a word. I used to dress up in her bras, girdles and stockings and slips every chance I could. I did that for six years before I discovered another activity to combine with dressing up in foundation wear. The pretty and intricate details of the bras, the lace & satin panels of the girdles and the soft and silky feel of the stockings and the swish of the full siips was absolutely intoxicating. I guess I imprinted on those styles of lingerie, because that is still what I love and wear everyday now.

My wife wears cotton bikini panties and wispy bras and they are not my thing. For me, lingerie like thongs, look awesome on beautiful young girls, but I have no desire to wear them.

While not proud of my clandestine exploration of my mom’s lingerie. I am thankful I had access to it and it enabled me to discover that I had a feminine side. Thanks to this site, for the discovery that I wasn’t the only person on the planet 🌎 that was like this.
    Just a run-of-the-mill underdressing CD

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Promises made, Promises broken

but still loved

dressing in mother's clothes.jpg

just like my sisters too

My mom's panties were plain cotton and her bras were Playtex cotton also. The only sensuous garments were her nylon slips, stockings and garter belt. I also found a silky nylon nightie and a panty girdle which made me feel really feminine.

My Mom had pretty much the traditional bras and panties, a couple of black sets that I liked wearing. She did have some really nice slips that had the lace at the top and hem and a super sheer one that I would wear every chance that I got.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    Why can't we bring back those days along with the lovely nightgowns and peignoirs that the ladies wore?
    AMEN!!! I'd settle for some of things that I was able to get for my bride some 40+ years ago.

Lacy PJs

My mother's underthings would always be classed as demure, but she always wore everything that was a classic style and would always look totally elegant.
    My two year older than myself sister, on the other hand wore fashion a lot closer to the edge and as she was a size smaller than me at the time, I had a quite edgy and revealing wardrobe to wear when nobody else was at home.

Silver Member
    I guess I was lucky that my mum always had a really nice taste in lingerie, in fact it seemed to get better the older she got