Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For Those of us that Started with our Mom's clothing...

Banned Read only

For Those of us that Started with our Mom's clothing...

I know a lot of us started dressing in our Mom's bra and panties, along with other outfits. Anyway, were you ever surprised at what you found in the bra and panty department?? The first time I went looking I was surprised that she had quite the sexy pairs of panties and bras, plus she had a draw labeled 'Gym Clothes." Needless, to say this was not "G" Rated and you could tell it hardly covered her up!!! The bikini department was not a surprise. While, I was surprised, I LOVED that my Mom had this other side.

Geoff / Lady G the Exercise Video Queen

Banned Read only
    The drawers in her drawers were quite boring. Thank the goddesses for nylon slips!

My mother's choices in lingerie were rather demure.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I was fortunate enough early on (about 12 y/o) to find some Frederick's of Hollywood lingerie. That left a lasting impression.

The stuff I found of my mom's was pretty boring but I wore it anyway. lol.

I may consider my moms things boring now but not then.
    Crissy

The most enjoyable surprises were a corset, real silk stockings and a few naughty nightgowns in black. To this day I completely remember the day I tried on the black nightgown, black panties and bra underneath, added black patent slingback pumps, wish I could relive such a complete immersion into something/someone new.

Likewise a boring drawer generally, but the night attire was quite different.

I liked sleeping in that.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My mom had some very nice classic stockings, but they were elegant wear for dinner parties or theater outings, not overtly sexy. The rest of her lingerie drawer was pretty boring. Almost all white.

- Diane

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Boring...it was anything but boring for a 12 years old who was stepping into the world of nylon feminine clothing. I didn't have my own bras, slips, girdles, stockings and panties. All I had was white cotton underwear, that was itchy and uncomfortable. I had the rush of a perceived forbidden fruit sensually wrapping my body in experiences that had not been felt with boys underwear. How can anyone say that those early days were boring! Maybe if you are just basing it on the experience you are having now, but what was pure gold for this 12 years old boy.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

My father bought "nice " underwear for my mother - slips and bra and panty sets. That's where I got my love of 1940s and 1950s lingerie and clothing.

I always found my elder sister's far prettier - If I recall correctly I think my mothers were the usual plain white.
    Sasha

My moms things were run of the mill Playtex. My sisters had baby doll nighties that caught my fancy though. And “Day of the Week” panties too.
    Lace and Smiles!
    Lisa

I never thought my mom's clothes were boring. After discovering her girdles, slips and stockings I was in heaven. For some reason I never found any bras. My choices in clothing are still influenced by my mom's lingerie 60 years later. My biggest regret is that I never got to thank her.

Nylon brief panties were enough to get me started. At age 13 or 14, I was not particularly discriminating.

"For some reason I never found any bras"

Ah, where the hell were you looking? Or didn't she wear bras?
    I'm a Wendy and I love it!!!!

All I ever found were the granny panties. If she had anything "fun", she hid it well.

Nothing exciting in my mother's lingerie drawer.

Banned Read only
    My mother's lingerie was quite boring, plain white bras, nylon briefs in white and very few solid colors, she always wore JCP Total Support pantyhose, also had a lot of nice silky white slips she never wore.

Anyway to this day I still have a thing for vintage "cross your heart" style bras like the ones my mother wore, specially the JC Penny's "Underscore" and Sears "Cross and Shape" house brands. I buy every one I see on E-bay in my size.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 08-24-2018 at 08:40 AM.

My mom was from another era and while she had lovely bras and panties she had nothing that we would term "sexy".
    She did however have a wonderful assortment of stockings and girdles of which I quickly became enamored. One such item was open bottom, pink (of course) and had a zipper front, lace up back with satin panels and 6 garters.
    Oh how I adored that girdle.
    Why can't we bring back those days along with the lovely nightgowns and peignoirs that the ladies wore?
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Well, wearing your Mother's clothes, you could not be quite sure where it would lead to....

Your Mom.jpg

I never found any lacy or sexy lingerie in my mom’s drawers. However they were filled with nylon brief panties and slips which were incredibly sensual to me. Still to this day I prefer nylon panties over lace.

Nothing sexy or lacy in my mom's underwear drawer. There was one full length nude slip which wasn't sexy but I loved to wear. I looked the most feminine wearing it, and I loved the slinky feel of it.
    Last edited by BaliGirl; 09-19-2018 at 02:18 AM. Reason: Removed doubled word 'slip'

My mom had the usual white cotton panties and cross your heart bras. I would stuff the bra with the panties until I had a full breasted look on my 12 year old body. After that I was hooked.

My mother's bra and panties were plain white . Thank God for the slips.