Thread: Doing Things you love

Doing Things you love

I love dressing and I love playing golf. I now do both I have bought women golf shorts and golf Polo shirts for golfing with the guys. I also wear bra and panties. And my golf shoes are women's. The shorts feel much nicer than the men's short plus they fit tighter. The Polos have a softer feel. And to top it off my golf game got better. I don't try to over hit my ball.

Now has anyone else combined two or more hobbies with dressing?
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Yes I have, I have got an electric fret saw inside my house and it is something I can use dressed seeing as it has its own vacuum cleaner attachment so all the saw dust gets sucked away instead of landing in my lap so pretty things and work away.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Gold Member
    I have an extensive cabinet shop in my basement. I love putting on my Jean Skirt, a simple top, bra & Panties of coarse,
    and build all sorts of projects. I can play down stairs there all day, and enjoy being dressed.
    Rader

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    I combine my CD'ing with my model railroading. Skirts are convenient when I am sitting at my work table building something, as it creates a surface if I drop a part into my lap. It sure saves time not having to look for something that might fall on the floor.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    My hobby is a bit different. I impersonate women. Not one woman doing one thing, but countless women doing practically everything!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Over the years I have played Golf, Tennis, Basketball, Hockey, and water polo.

All as a woman and some I was used as a stand in when younger to make up the teams.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Throwing darts in fem seems to work

I now do all my bowling dressed fully as Phoebe. I have not been bowling as my guy self in about 15 years.
    20180719_154841a.jpg
    Phoebe

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Nope
    Nope, boy hobbies too manly to be girly :-(

Well, if you call cardio and yoga at the healthclub a hobby (many do) then yes I do. My standard attire always includes women's thongs and tights or leggings and sports bras.
    Last edited by Taylor186; 08-28-2018 at 11:17 AM.

I have no problem putting on some women's clothing and gaming on my laptop.

Platinum Member
    Hi Glenda , Are you using the ladies or the men's Tees ?? >Orchid ..oo..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I have done the two and like you love it. But, I have never introduced this with my men's club golf buddie and doubt that they would take to it.

Aspiring Member sarah_hillcrest's Avatar
    I would love to get a really cute girly cycling kit for rides, and even more to race in ladies crits, but that wouldn't be very sporting of me, and even worse I'd probably get my ass kicked.

I combine my trail running with wearing skirts. And my retro video game playing is done in skirts, but not much of a stretch since I wear skirts most of the time at home now.

everything womens feels nicer that men's, everything is softer, silkier, smoother, brighter and colorful. That's the whole point of this attraction, golfing or just working in the yard!
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

I use the middle tees at 70 I don't hit the ball that far for the back tees but to far for the forward tees
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Women’s mountain bike shorts, although they often look like men’s just shorter and often with a tasteful flower somewhere and racer back tops in the summer. However, wigs and makeup just aren’t fun on a faster bike ride.

I love to golf and it would be a high for me to play golf in typical female clothing. I have skied, jogged, and biked in female clothing, but golf is more of a social game. Let's get a foresome together!
    Love, Sabrina

I love working at my electronics workbench wearing a jean skirt, peasant blouse,and ballerina flats (with bra,forms and panties of course) while listening to classical music.

My golfing has never been good enough to impress anyone, so even at the ladies tees I wouldn't cheat anyone. I haven't golfed for a long time, but I would absolutely LOVE to do it in a feminine blouse and a very shorrt skirt.

You haven't lived until you have golfed with Alice & Sherry. Just sayin'.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    I have been trying to get back into bike riding again wearing female bike shorts and top but i hurt my leg a few weeks ago and now waiting for it to heal up.