Hi All,

Some time ago my wife learned of my crossdressing and we have been working through things ever since. This is just a bit of an update for anyone who may be interested.

My wife and I were seeing a wonderful therapist who has since retired so we eventually found a new one who is also really good. The new therapist has a different approach which is more active and direct. Her idea is to slowly desensitize my wife to my dressing by introducing aspects of it gradually so my wife can adjust over time.

To that end I no longer even have any mens underwear, my women's clothes are kept hanging in the closet and I keep my toenails painted all of the time. The most recent development was this past weekend. On Saturday night I wore a dress in front of my wife for the first time. It was fully in MIAD mode - no wig, makeup or accessories because my wife isn't ready for that yet but she saw me in a dress nonetheless and the world didn't come to an end. We actually spent a nice evening watching a movie. I'm sure my wife wasn't thrilled but she didn't burst out laughing or get snarky or anything of the sort. I'm not a fan of the MIAD look for me but I view it as a means to an end.

I know this is small potatoes for some while others would love to be in my position. It's just where I'm at right now. My crossdressing is still an issue in my marriage but I no longer believe it will be the end of it. Now the addition we're putting on the house on the other hand...

Elizabeth