Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Slow but steady progress with my wife

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    My wife was worried that I might want to transition too; which I think is what most wives think. It took time for her to realize that isn't what I was going to do. I didn't do anything behind her back, was honest and told her everything that I was doing. I tired of the once a month group outings, but like to go out shopping once in a while. My wife and went out together several times in other cities.
    Dana Ryan

Elizabeth,
    Congratulations on making progress. This is a difficult area for wives learning that the man they married loves to wear women's clothing. (At least in my case). I applaud you for the counseling and being open to your wife.
    I am in the exact same situation except for counseling.
    My wife loves LuLaRoe clothing and has allowed me to try on a few of her dresses and has bought me one dress, allowed me to purchase one on my own. We looked at another dress and she indicated the coral color would draw to much attention and I understand her thoughts on this, however where I would wear it will be in a place nobody know us. I have worn the one dress at home while watching television. We are doing a road trip in October and I plan to wear female clothing most of the travel days.

I do not like being a MIAD but baby steps for her and giant steps for me.

Good luck with the remodel.
    hugs and more hugs

Rhandi

Good Luck Elizabeth! Hopefully your wife and you find a good rhythm and figure out your boundaries together! Be prepared potentially for some slight stalls... but you'll get there! All the best!

HI Elizabeth

Really glad to hear things are progressing well for you and your Wife. Very Happy for you. I hope some day you and I can have lunch again and get reacquainted.

Hi Beth, Congrats on the continued steps forward. As each fall season rolls around, I'm hopeful that I can overcome my inhibitions in telling my own wife, but then spring rolls around. :/ A big part of my reluctance in telling my wife is that we have daughters, and in this house, there aren't any secrets amongst them (and then who knows how far beyond), and the girls don't need to know....