Thread: What would be a perfect day/evening

What would be a perfect day/evening

What would you consider a perfect day/evening ?
    I believe mine would be a nice dinner out with my wife then a movie at home while painting each other's nails
    Mistyjo

I wake up to find I’ve won the lottery. Then I get a letter from the government stating that I am exempt from taxes the rest of my life. Then around noon the doctor calls and tells me that my unique physiology makes me immortal. The end.

Platinum Member
    Hi MistyJo A camera and a scanner on a bench under a shade tree by the Railroad Tracks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >Orchid ..oo..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Oh, there are so many perfect evenings that come to mind. For me I'd try something totally different than my usual feminine athleisure wear. In one of my fantasies I'd slip into https://www.herveleger.com/WXJ68O48-1S8.html and put on these https://us.jimmychoo.com/en/women/sh...DGZAA0582.html for a night on the town in the summer.

Any day/evening when I didn't have to go to work ..... lol

Visit a total transformation service for a photo shoot/instructional. Venture out to dine dressed, and take in stage show or lesbian bar for a drag performance.

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    Eating a couple of double green chile cheeseburgers, washed down with cheap whiskey.

Oops, wait gain be danged, that IS on the agenda this evening!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    This next Sat. would qualify as one of mine.

Doing a mermaid shoot with a GG friend and her girl friend. Then, heading out to Mary's for another big T girl nite party!

I'm pretty old for all that, (75). Hope I can hang in there until closing time!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Any day I wake up not dead is pretty special. To make it perfect I would spend the day trying on a plethora of ball gowns and wedding dresses.

Skiing during the day on fresh power, hot tube, wife and wine in the evening
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I'd just like a nice evening out. A theater or show followed by a good meal with friends, all fully en femme of course.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

A lovely evening with a lovely friend, to share my views on femininity.
    Roxanne Lanyon

"Being a Lady is Like A Box Full of Chocolates, and a Dozen Roses!"
    As Sweet As I Can Ever Be

Mistyjo, Sounds like a lovely evening. Mine would be dinner at a nice restaurant with my wife wearing a very sexy cocktail dress.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I would paint the nails and then go to a movie or some other entertainment.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    Attending a black tie event in the evening dressed up to the nines en femme, having had a facial etc during the day.

Oh, you meant in drab - driving a decent 4x4 in Outback Australia.

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

I'm with Micki.... but my day would be sometime after winning big money in the lottery. Once everything is in place and we can do whatever we want, whenever​ we want I believe pretty much every day/evening would be perfect!

Starting the first day we would be picking out a new pickup to pull a new fifth wheel camper (which we have already picked out). Once we get on the road touring the country I will then get into more Joyce time.

A perfect day would be to wake up, throw on a night gown, make coffee, wake up my wife, sit outside under the awning drinking our coffee talking and making plans for the day. We decide to do some shopping and get mani-pedi's. Then later after dinner out (in fem) maybe throw on our swim suits and take a walk on the beach or take a swim.

As the sun sets we light up a campfire and make us some s'mores or fire pies. As the fire dies down we retire into the living room for a little television then bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistyjo View Post
    What would you consider a perfect day/evening ?
    I believe mine would be a nice dinner out with my wife then a movie at home while painting each other's nails
    I have been daydreaming about visiting a great museum that I've never seen before, visiting a quiet cafe, spending the evening in a book store.

Anne

Wow some good answers. Of course winning the lottery would be great, then I could do whatever I wanted.
    I've done a lot as Nikki, so I guess a perfect day/evening would be a day at a spa/salon being pampered and prettified (hair, make up, nails etc) at least get me to a Princess Fiona level.
    Then, dress to the nines, have a nice meal at a fancy restaurant and then on to a play or something theatrical. Then let's party. Of course I'd need some girl friends to keep me company.

Steak dinner at home with the wife, then movie on the couch.

Shopping for clothing, shopping for shoes, shopping for makeup, getting mani pedi, pretty much any girl stuff together is fun.

Gold Member
    Dressed up real nice, and a nice dinner at home.
    Rader

Banned Read only
    Mistyjo,
    They come in different forms . Today I applied my makeup and popped on my wig and dressed in a denim skirt and Tshirt. I noticed I had some wild blackberries at the bottom of my garden so it was the ideal opportunity to slip on my new floral femme wellies ( pic in the shopping section ) . I then spent some time tidying the garden and picked the rest of my apples . I brought the apples in to peel, core and slice them then popped them and the blackberries into the freezer ready to make some blackberry and apple pies . I had some lunch and then put the vacuum cleaner to work around the house . It may be ordinary but it felt so good just to be the woman of the house .

Sometimes it's just a casual walk round the shops in the warm sunshine and others trying on something a little special .

I nice meal with a female companion would feel a little special now as it feels so long since I've done it .

If you want what's on my bucket list , top of that would be to take a cruise totally dressed , I'm planning a few days on the coast with my dog totally dressed but I've missed my chance to slip on my swimsuit this year .
    Last edited by Teresa; 09-16-2018 at 10:19 AM.

Gettting dressed and going out shopping and then coming home with take out!

I’m retired and dress everyday including mowing grass. We occasionally go out for dinner and a movie, but we mostly eat in watching game shows or a movie. Either is fun. I look nicer at home. I love to primp before dinner. (My avatar). I cannot get caught or read so going out is a problem. We find it hard to blend in. Both our dress modes are low key...even so...most men and women, around here, dress like slobs...no makeup, earrings, cheap flip flops, tee shirts that look like they haven’t seen a washer, etc. sans even low heels, skirts, hose, etc. anything goes at home.