Thread: Bag of panties lies in wait

Aspiring Member

Bag of panties lies in wait

My wife is succumbing to a bit of "middle-age spread" and said to me a couple of weeks ago that she had to go and buy a load of panties that were the next size up because the others don't fit any more.
    I immediately began to wonder what she was going to do with the small ones, especially as many of them are hardly worn. I didn't say anything about it though.
    Yesterday when I got back from work I found a plastic bag full of said underwear in the bedroom.
    Normally, she'd just throw things like that away, so I'm wondering what her plans for them are.
    If they fit me (and they look as if most of them will), I'll happily give them a new lease of life!

Ask her.

Not long after I told my wife about my love of panties she offered to give me her panties that were a size smaller then her current size but were the size I was wearing. A couple of days later I went into our bedroom and she had them laid out on the bed for me. I was truly in panty heaven.
    Crissy

Same here , she had panties she did not need, I ask her and voila …..
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

My bet is that she hopes to fit them again one day.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    There is an expression in my part of the world that goes, "waste not, want not". Tell her that they are perfectly good and that you don't want to see them wasted, so you will wear them. After all, they are only underwear...right!
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

It would be a waste to dispose of all those panties. Ask her for them or offer a trade for something she wants.

Banned Read only
    Come on now, this basic common sence. She gave them to you by putting them on your bed, it was her gift to you. Apparently she knows you CD and like panties and apparently she has no problem with you wearing them or she would not have given them to you. So what should you do; tell her you really appreciate the panties and her thinking of you. And start wearing them that includes in front of her. She has broken the ice if you were unsure where she stood. Golden opportunity, just wear them. This could open the door for more later on. Been there, done that.

I started with my with panties that my wife gave me. Since I've lost weight though they are too big and I've bought my own. Although there are some that are just to pretty not to keep and are still wearable.

Banned Read only
    Ask for them. That will free up some money to buy other things. When my wife cleaned out the back of the walk in closet of all her negligees from the 1970's and 1980's she told me to take what I wanted. That was a big deal for me since we are heavily into DADT. She knew all but one would not fit me. She use to be a 34B so long ago, sigh! I did take one I had bought her when first married when I was totally in the dark as to women's sizing. It is a white midi length (on me) white peignoir. Take the panties!!!!
    Last edited by Stephanie47; 08-25-2018 at 05:46 PM. Reason: spelling

Yes, in many relationships this is about as clear as a signal as you are gonna get!

For crying out loud, just ask her, I think it is obvious what she wants done with them. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    You're preaching to the choir here, Holly.
    But, I think u should be discussing this with your Head Mistress!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Just take them. Women, OK maybe not all women, but most, can never come straight at you and ask for what they want. Like hinting for something and never directly asking you.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Aspiring Member
    Today she told me that she has cleared out her unwanted underwear. She pointed out that many of them were hardly worn, and asked me what to do with them. I just said that personally I would try them all on and keep any that fit me. (Actually I tried them all last night while she was at work and there are only 3 out of about 15 pairs that don't fit me).
    She said "Oh, ok", and gave me the bag.
    There are some in there that I had always been envious of, and now they are mine.
    One very happy CDer.
    It's still pretty much DADT though.

Holly, That is a very good ending. I think you may be doing a little better then DADT but then again you know better then us. I think it was a good step forward.
    Crissy

Great to hear that some many of them fit! It will help if you could reciprocate in some manner to give her some attention. The worst thing you could do is to spend the next week in a pink fog, ignoring her.

Well that worked out great!

Wonderful outcome, I usually help my wife sort out her extra clothes, a pile for her to keep, a pile for charity and a pile for me.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    I have said this in other posts. You are thinking, "Oh boy, panties, I would love to have them". She is thinking, " I don't fit into this underwear any more, what a shame, I wonder if anyone could use them". You are the fortunate recipient of the difference of how men and women think.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Platinum Member
    Hi Holly, It sounds like you just won the CD-LOTTERY. >Orchid .o..o.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    DADT doesn't mean sneak, hide, and lie, Holly. I'm happy you're letting her in on your secret!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

DADT is working well for you Holly even if the parameters are getting broader. Be patient and you will score a bag of bras, then if you are very lucky a bag of other lingerie .

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    DADT doesn't mean sneak, hide, and lie, Holly. I'm happy you're letting her in on your secret!
    Oh, she has known for years. There never has been any sneaking, lying or hiding. Real DADT. She just doesn't want to be part of it. I respect that, and have never tried to make it otherwise.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Primrose View Post
    DADT is working well for you Holly even if the parameters are getting broader. Be patient and you will score a bag of bras, then if you are very lucky a bag of other lingerie .
    Her bras would be no good to me. Way too small.