Thread: Every time I think I can stop, I get pulled back in!

Junior Member Samantha Sometimes's Avatar

Every time I think I can stop, I get pulled back in!

So... I’m back. I thought I could stop dressing even felt like I was over it for good. Then I saw some white heels and just bought them. I’m so back in now. It feels so good. I wish I could be full time, and here I though I could stop haha!!

Welcome back Samantha! I've been there myself. At this point I've long since accepted it and and don't even try or want to stop.

Yeah. I don’t even know why I want to stop sometimes. It feels so good! Feels right

I got started almost 2 years ago, and I have never ever wanted to stop. If anything, every item of women's clothes, regardless of what it is, only makes me want to buy more and more. Every time I crossdress, I constantly think about what else I can buy to go with the look. I don't think I ever will want to stop, and I hope to God the urge to dress does not go away. However, if this ever does happen, I know for sure I will not purge. I don't make a lot of money and work hard for it, and I've already invested way too much into this crossdressing thing now to just throw my stuff away.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Welcome back !!

Don’t purge! I work hard for my money too and it’s very expensive to restart!

Platinum Member
    Hi Samantha , Welcome back, You can run but you can't hide.

Crossdressing is like the Mafia, You just can't Quit!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>Orchid ..++..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Hahaha so true!!

Stop? Why? Never. Don’t fight it. Once you’ve inhaled the Pink Fog, you’re addicted. Continue your enjoyment. It only gets better. Been there..done that.

It is FAR FAR more hard to quit, than it is for smoking or alcohol. The only addictions harder to break, are food, water, and air.

Platinum Member
    There are a lot of very experienced, ie old, people here and the majority can attest to the difficulty of abstinence only. I hesitate to say it can’t be done, but know how difficult it is to stay away.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

No point fighting it, live it and enjoy it, dressing is within you to stay, it is for me, fight it no way its a part of life.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Aspiring Member
    I tried to stop myself. There was a time when I quit crossdressing for years. Eventually I returned just because I enjoyed it. I learned that I couldn't stop crossdressing, but I could keep it under control. Currently I believe have reached a happy place with my crossdressing.

If you really, really want to quit, then there are places where they help. One is from a pastor who struggles with his own crossdressing. He considers it a sin and does everything to make it go away. https://healingcd.wordpress.com/2012...crossdressing/

I don't agree with his position on crossdressing, but I respect his efforts.

Samantha,
    Being full time takes some of the excitement out of dressing, when part time the excitement is raised considerably, when full time it becomes a bit ho hum and a more serious approach is needed.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

That is why I don't stop. Just like you Samantha. I would see a cute pair of shoes, or dress and would be back.

Kelsey

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I've grown tired of fighting it. The only solution is to be safe, happy and confident and look out after your needs. And if your needs seem to include a cute skirt or shoes that make you happy, then you win!
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Hi Samantha Welcome back they say anything is possible , I think there should be a special place for those of us that try to quit every now and then . seems like some people never learn

Welcome back Samantha!

The "proclivity" has been with me since my teens. Now im 64 (sounds like a song)--- and have "stopped & Purged" many times. !! But-- then there I was - back at the racks again !! Determined sev yrs ago to stop all the purgings/restocking silliness, and face the fact that "this was part of me". Tho I have No Desire to transition, or to be Out & Dressed full-time, still enjoy it some each wk. Oft think abt how much "stuff" that I wd hv hr IF I hd kept all of it!! Toni G..

Samantha, like my tag says, I always have, I always will. Welcome back.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Like ToniG I am a bit older (79 to be exact) and I've tried stopping countless times. Each attempt has eventually failed and I have come to the realization that I will never lose the desire to crossdress.

Welcome back Samantha, it’s good you are back as it was going to happen eventually. Once the love of feminine things is in us it will never leave.
    Also if you ever feel the need to purge just pack your things away, this way you save a bunch of money when you want them again.
    I wonder the total value of the clothes purged by our members over the years, has to be way up there.
    Crissy

Surrendering feels so good.....and I LOL'd at your line "saw some white heels and just bought them." Yes.....those heels will get you every time!
    I have been circling for a thousand years,
    and I still don?t know if I am a falcon, or a storm,
    or a great song.

Rainer Maria Rilke
    https://www.flickr.com/people/170325405@N05/