Thread: Good times

Good times

Just a little post. Yesterday I had the house to myself and was able to dress fully minus makeup, for 3+ hours. Well today it's groundhog day and I'm back enfemme for another few hours as I type.

Don't get me wrong, I do get fairly regular opportunities either to do what I call a PF, partially femme, were I can put on a skirt and top while being home alone for say 2 hours but having these chances to go FF, fully femme, is a pleasant change. What's noticeable thought is just how natural it is for me to dress and to be dressed. I suppose for someone who, when the opportunity arises, will go out and about, feeling this way shouldn't come as a surprise.

So anyway, I've a few bits to get out the washing machine and throw into the tumble drier. The Eco warrior in me says I should hang them on the line but going down the garden in a skirt, top, wig and forms isn't an option.

Then a spot of lunch I think.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Yes, “dressing” has become quite natural at this stage of the game. I marveled the other morning on how easy and natural putting on a bra was. I wear panties 24/7, It’s all so natural now. And I love it !!
    Lace and Smiles!
    Lisa

Helen, It certainly sounds like you are having a very nice time, Good for you!
    Crissy

Aspiring Member
    Hi Helen
    I can relate to what you are doing. I wrote in another posting the other day how, if the SO is out for a while say 1 hour plus, I will put on a bra and forms, maybe a top, remainder in drab. So natural and easy and a quick change is possible if the front door bell goes
    Enjoy
    Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Helen I love what I call house time when I can slip into a house dress. I can usually get a few times a week when there's nothing pressing at the farm. I'll just enjoy my lounging around the house doing my laundry and your right if someone knocks on the door I can make a quick change and say I was in the back room and just heard them. Not fully femme but it gets me by. Also wearing my panties under my jeans helps calm my inner beast when I'm out and about.

Very nice, Helen. No shadow to be found, at least for a few hours...

I think you are having us on Helen. I was watching the TV programme Doc Martin on Friday evening, he called for his next patient 'Helen Highwater please', he is of course based in a fishing village in Cornwall SW England..................Unless of course the scriptwriter is a member here Hmmmm!
    Carole

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Whenever I get the chance, I love to put lipstick on and slip some earrings in my ears, and go through a drive-thru for coffee. Very seldom do I get a chance to dress up at all.

Helen,
    Some day you will not worry about going out and hanging up those clothes.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.