Thread: Trying on dresses

Trying on dresses

I recently posted that my wife was not opposed me wearing certain LuLaRoe clothing and she had even bought me several shirts. A week ago she bought me a dress which looks like a very long T-shirt.
    Last night we were talking and she asked if I wanted to try on some of her dresses. Yes I do.
    Most were on the tight side but she said I will get that for you in a 2x and that one in another for you.

We are going to Florida in May for a wedding, our plan is to walk on the beach in our dresses.
    She isn’t ready to see me with bra, forms, panties and such. But these steps are huge for me.

Thank you everyone for the words. “Take it slow”. Great advice.

The next thing Inwant is her and Intonget pedicure and manicure together.
    hugs and more hugs

Rhandi

Things are progressing nicely for you. My wife is supportive but prefers not to see me dressed, has seen me and no issues. BUT we have done pedicures together same color of nails and it is a fun experience and she does not care what others might think. Love that. The foot massage is worth it seeing my nails painted make me happy too. Hope you get to do this soon. FUN.

Hi Heidi,

That's fantastic! It sounds like great progress to me.

Elizabeth

There might be even more progress before the trip to Florida in eight months. Have a great time!

Very good news Heidi - I hope you will be able to continue the journey together

Banned Read only
    Heidi,
    I asked a question some time ago asking how far would a wife let you go if she asked you to do dress ( possibly in front of her ) . I dared to ask my wife this and she replied not at all !!

The reason why I've mentioned this is your wife is being very kind with what she is allowing you to do but I couldn't live with the in-between look ( MIAD if you like ) . My wife has never seen me but she still insists I would look stupid ( she did use a more explicit word which I can't repeat ) . Given the same circumstances maybe I would refuse because I would want to be all or nothing , being seen as a MIAD in my situation would do far more harm than good . It would only give my wife more ammunition to back up how stupid she thought I'd look .

Hopefully the next step will become apparent before you go to Florida.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

More

Last night as we sat and watched TV I decided to go put my dress on . My wife made no comment and we enjoyed being with each other. We started chatting and I asked if we could get pedicures together
    Answer was yes
    hugs and more hugs

Rhandi

Thanks for sharing the good news Heidi. Best wishes to both you and your lovely wife.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.