Thread: My week end as Lynn.

My week end as Lynn.

My wife is in Georgia visiting our daughter . I have the labor day weekend to myself. This evening Lynn is getting dressed and going out (driving or whatever?). Can't get dressed till later, going to baby sit grandkids soon, so have to wait till they leave. Tomorrow, no grand kids. Lynn will have the whole day to herself. Wahoo!!

Sounds great. Enjoy your day!

Sounds great, Lynn, and I hope all goes well for you in line with your anticipation and high expectations of an uninterrupted day of "girl time".

B-b-b-u-t...grandkids in town, and likely in nearby? So Gramps is all by himself this weekend, and oh-so-lonely? Doesn't know what to do with himself? I know! Let's pay him a surprise visit to cheer him up!

Yeah, happens to the best of us, and this Forum is chock full of stories of best-laid plans of girl time going awry as Murphy's Law rears its ugly head and something happens at the last moment to nip all that in the bud...usually some unexpected family commitment or emergency. Funny how we are always expected to be there for other peoples' needs, whereas ours...particularly as far as our crossdressing is concerned...are typically ignored or put on the back burner.

Been there, done that (many, many times)...even got the T-shirt (or is that camisole? ). Still, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, so you at least have that...even if the crossdressing itself doesn't materialize.

I can feel the expectation here.

Have a good time and stay safe.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    Hi Lynn It sounds great ad leave plenty time to cleanup. >Orchid ..++..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    Reference to comment (#3) made by Leslie, yep, the best laid plans by mice and men can go astray. When my wife went to visit a cousin in the southwest I had a week of total Stephanie time. Yep, all dolled up and my daughter-in-law calls because she locked herself out of the house with car keys in the house. Did not know the code to the garage door. Sitting in the driveway with granddaughter needing to get to school and herself to work. What to do? Call grandpa who has a spare key. How fast can you undress? Fairly fast or at least be only under dressed. Facial makeup? Only lip gloss and foundation. Quick wash job. Nail polish? That was difficult. All to naught. When I finally get there which was fairly fast, she had called my son who gave her the code to the garage door. Learned two things. Make sure everyone knows the code to the garage. And, forego the nail polish.

But, have a good time in your wife's absence. Risk v Reward.