Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does anyone post to reddit r/crossdressing? - I just posted a pic there

I don't post there but that is a beautiful pic of you and I love that dress.

I use reddit but don't really check out r/crossdressing since it mostly seems to be picture posts. Find much more value here

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    What is reddit ?
    I assume its a place you share photos?

I just checked it out and I like it here much better.

Banned Read only
    Meh, too many just picture posts. I don't need that.

Over all. I find Reddit forums very dissapointing. I mean I really wanted to like Reddit, but it just didn't happen.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 09-05-2018 at 10:39 AM.

Reddit? I just use it to look for some tutorials, art, and information on 4Chan's trolling sprees.

I usually post my pictures to reddit because its much nicer to do so there. No need for cropping or murdering the quality of your pictures .
    That being said, actual conversation is better had in forums like these or the discord attached to the subreddit, since that by itself is mostly about posting pictures anyways and the upvote/downvote mechanic isnt really helpfull if you want feedback.

I just started using reddit recently, and was so excited when you mentioned it! I hadn't thought of kaley using it! Now I'm there as kaleyg91

You look gorgeous!!!!! I dont post on reddit and i know Sam (my cding husband) doesnt either .... but i know he browses reddit for photos for inspiration and... other needs sometimes... Im ok with .... hes also shown me a couple photos before which i jave admired but i honestly cant read through the comments that sometimes are very very... dirty..

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    Since you posted a link, I am checking reddit out. The first thing for me is to see if it will work with my 56K connection.

Hi!!!!

Nikki looks stunning and elegant in that dress. She is also really brave, or at least has thick skin to post to Reddit! She is well aware of what that means...

I just wanted to mention, if one is not sure of Reddit is, or thinks is another forum, to please please inform yourself before you post. You might not know what you are getting into. You can always post later... but once you post pictures there... there is no going back☹

Reddit is notorious for attracting people who pride themselves of "telling it like it is". They can be brutally honest. They can also be sexist, racist and everything in between. I know that I am much more emotially vulnerable, and I could not bear that type of scrutiny.

If you want to know what Reddit is, check a recent article in the New Yorker about how the CEO is trying to regain control, and at the same time keep free speech. If you think you are ok with that, post away! Check also the comments in the r/crossdressing threads and see if that us the type of feedback you want.

As always, there is a bit of everything. If you post, take the good and discard the hateful. But do not let the pink fog make you post, before checking first! Pretty please?

Nikki thanks a lot for sharing, and your wonderful pictures! ❤

Love love
    Val💋

Cereal Killer Ashley in Virginia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Valentina_Rossi View Post
    Hi!!!!

...She is also really brave, or at least has thick skin to post to Reddit! She is well aware of what that means....

...Reddit is notorious for attracting people who pride themselves of "telling it like it is"...
    I've found the transgenger sub reddits to be the exact opposite. Alot of false praise and alot of "girl, of course you pass".... Ugh. A lot like this place... Lol.

I've posted pictures in r/transtimelines and r/transpassing and I've never gotten any criticism, even though I was looking for it to get an honest opinion.
    If I ever get real rich, I hope I'm not real mean to poor people, like I am now.

Nikki,
    gorgeous as per usual. As far as the Reddit forum, I'm struck by the number of younger dressers there, and the variety of styles.
    Like a lady

Stunning!
    Veronica

Love who you are! You are uniquely you!!

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    Nice dress.
    Nice photo.
    Nice smile.
    Good job.
    A+

I post on the Reddit crossdressing page sometimes, I like that there are a lot of younger people out there exploring their gender... Great photo btw!! I wish I had as good of a figure and I love your hair!

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina_Rossi View Post
    Hi!!!!

Nikki looks stunning and elegant in that dress. She is also really brave, or at least has thick skin to post to Reddit! She is well aware of what that means...

I just wanted to mention, if one is not sure of Reddit is, or thinks is another forum, to please please inform yourself before you post. You might not know what you are getting into. You can always post later... but once you post pictures there... there is no going back☹

Reddit is notorious for attracting people who pride themselves of "telling it like it is". They can be brutally honest. They can also be sexist, racist and everything in between. I know that I am much more emotially vulnerable, and I could not bear that type of scrutiny.

If you want to know what Reddit is, check a recent article in the New Yorker about how the CEO is trying to regain control, and at the same time keep free speech. If you think you are ok with that, post away! Check also the comments in the r/crossdressing threads and see if that us the type of feedback you want.

As always, there is a bit of everything. If you post, take the good and discard the hateful. But do not let the pink fog make you post, before checking first! Pretty please?

Nikki thanks a lot for sharing, and your wonderful pictures! ❤

Love love
    Val💋
    Val, you're right about receiving a little bit of everything...I'm getting personal messages with the words "cougar" and an acronym that rhymes with "ILF"...Nikki p.s. you do have to have an open mind to deal with many of the comments and messages you may very likely receive.
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg