Thread: Does anyone post to reddit r/crossdressing? - I just posted a pic there

Does anyone post to reddit r/crossdressing? - I just posted a pic there

Does anyone post to reddit r/crossdressing? I just posted a pic there at:

https://www.reddit.com/r/crossdressi...se_slipped_on/
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Went there, you picture is fabulous. but what is reddit? I am on Fliker, which is pretty cool and has lots of CDE groups and lots of pictures. Not sure I need another account to keep track of. But the picture is great and I have also gone w/o pantyhose this summer in several picture sessions. Huggsss
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

First,

OUTSTANDING, Nikki. You look gorgeous in that dress. The grey barn shed background is a bit interesting too.

As for the subject of reddit. You know, the very first forum I attempted to survey and perhaps join was reddit and their CD forum. About 3 years ago. I found the format and manner in which information was exchanged to be un-user friendly. It was not intuitive and I found it hard to use. Also wasn't sure about the personal security aspects.
    The next search on CD forums and bulletin boards landed my here on CrossDressers.com. , and thank God it did. What an excellent place for personal exchange, fellowship, advice and self advertising.
    Thanks Nick. Looking great, girl.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Nikki, never been to reddit before. The dress is spectacular.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Aspiring Member sarah_hillcrest's Avatar
    I'm not a reddit user but as I undersit it is essentially the next iteration of Internet forums, its sort of like one huge forum for the internet. Reminds me of newsgroups back in the earliest days of the internet. I have probably created accounts with 50 or more individual forums over the years in topics as far ranging as diy home repairs, raising guppies, and RPG games, reddit just has one account.

The users are going to be generally younger, and more toxic, then a site like this.

Looks awesome. Great figure. How do you do it?

Nikki
    You look fantastic .
    Never have used Reddit

Nikki, Looking good girl like usual!
    Crissy

Hi Nikki, I like seeing the photos on the Reddit site (there are lots!) but there is not much in the way of comments, advice, etc that I find here. I have not posted anything there yet but have considered it...

First time just to look at you.

Yes, I agree with everyone else nicely presented.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Its say you have a hourglass figure which is pretty good but you need to work on your face also it is a bit narrow

You look strong girl.
    Last edited by taylor12; 09-03-2018 at 04:09 AM.

Now Taylor, help me out here girlfriend...really, how am I suppose to widen my face? Let's see, option 1: Smack each side of my head resulting in swelling. Option 2: fill the inside of my cheeks with acorns like a squirrel. Option 3: figure out how to use contouring to create the illusion of a wider face. Option 4: maybe facial feminization surgery can do the trick. Option 5: gather other ideas from my from my forum GFs to address this challenge...Nikki

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Thanks Crissy...but my face is too narrow - I'm trying to figure out how to widen it...help!

Fortunately, I'm slender with a rectangular shaped body...so all I need to do is wear a well-cinched corset and drop in my forms and voila, hour glass figure! ...no hip pads...some cis-gals I know saw me wearing pads and they said my proportions didn't look right wearing them and told me I looked great without them. Yay! It was one less thing to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by sarah_hillcrest View Post
    I'm not a reddit user but as I undersit it is essentially the next iteration of Internet forums, its sort of like one huge forum for the internet. Reminds me of newsgroups back in the earliest days of the internet. I have probably created accounts with 50 or more individual forums over the years in topics as far ranging as diy home repairs, raising guppies, and RPG games, reddit just has one account.

The users are going to be generally younger, and more toxic, then a site like this.
    I agree...it can be brutal to post there and it's not a place for constructive criticism. Since it is geared more to the younger crowd my posts often get comments like cougar and MILF - lol! Now, some reddit sites do provide excellent feedback like makeup addiction...don't go there b/c it is addicting for sure!
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Not me, wouldn't know how.

you've definitely smoked the screen though Nikki!
    Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Used Reddit for humorous stuff before, but never for this. You look marvelous and thanks for the tip, I will likely be adding those posts to my daily read list.

You are beautiful

Used reddit before to post some pics, more on the naughty side. This place is much better for me on the personal side.

You look amazing by the way!

Platinum Member
    I do not due any social media. This is the only site I participate and make comments. You do look lovely. Very nice presentation. As to any of the ladies on this site who do provide a link to a posting on social media which is open to all, I do go to take a look. I like this site because the moderators do a good job expunging comments which are inappropriate. I really get teed off reading derogatory comments made by trolls on other sites. Nice work moderators.

Yep. I've posted pics there. I average about 60-ish points. Which isn't bad for an ugly mug like me.

I'm happy to see your post go past 100! Usually only teens hit those numbers.

Also, to those who are thinking to posting. Be aware that there you get a lot of creeps sending you PMs on there. I've had come crazy stuff lol.

Yes! I'm on there browsing daily. I haven't posted in a while, but I'm sure I will start again soon.

You look gorgeous and I would upvote you a thousand times if I could.

Junior Member Samantha Sometimes's Avatar
    Wow you look so beautiful and elegant. I love that dress!

i have been using reddit with a different id and had subscribed to crossdressing sub, i upvoted u before reading this post. u were looking classy.

I have been posting there for a few years, including the cd gonewild subreddit. Lets me unleash my naughty side. But not TOO naughty.

Maybe we could have a dedicated thread here so people can post links to their reddit posts (Give each other a little support :P).

Beautiful dress and look.

So lucky to have those hips! Even with a corset I still have no hips. You do look great and I don't think you need to worry about passing. If anyone paid enough attention to suspect a gender issue they would have to look very close and I don't believe your face would be the deciding factor.