Thread: Victoria's Secret with my Wife today.

Victoria's Secret with my Wife today.

I went to Victoria's Secret about a week ago and bought my wife a bunch of bras, panties, etc. She recently had mommy makeover surgery and still waiting for some of the swelling to go away. The bras I bought her turned out to be just a tad too big so I'm going to take them back tomorrow. We were out today without our kids (rare) and had about an hour to kill so I took her back to VS to try on some bras. She found the size she likes and picked out about 6 new bras. She helped me pick out two new bras (for me). Our first outing shopping together and must say it was awesome. The SA was hovering over us and I obviously wear a different size. Just told the SA the other two bras were for my wife's sister. We've been staying up late a lot recently after the kids are in bed and trying on different outfits together. Planning to try on our new stuff again tonight. It's been just over two months since I came out to my wife. She was a little freaked out the first week but since then she has been very understanding, supportive and encouraging. I even told her I couldn't believe I was getting to dress with her. Before anyone says it I know it's still really new to her and I'm not going to overwhelm her. She has yet to meet Kimberly fully dressed but it's coming soon. We're going out in a couple of weeks and getting a hotel, getting our nails done, hiring a makeup artist, getting dressed and hitting the town together. Still pinching myself.

Kimberly

Kimberly, Yes you should be pinching yourself as you have done very well with your wife. I have to say the last two times I shopped VS I was disappointed with the selection they had.
    Crissy

Kimberly...I'm with you and Crissy...pinch yourself good and hard! Over, and over, and over... Nikki p.s. cannot wait to hear about your little adventure with your wife in a couple of weeks!
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

One of the bras I bought just doesn't fit so it's going back. The other fits like a glove. keeper.

Yes do it right and have a good time as you progress.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Kimberly are the SAs at VS helpful and understanding? They are with me, especially since they know I will most likely spend money at their stores. I ask since u said u told them the bras for urself were for ur wife's sister. I always let them know they are for me, and I do so without having to worry about fear or consequences. Have u run into a few judgmental ones in VS before? If so, I hope that kind of thing stops, because if that ever happened to me, I'd report anyone who didn't treat me right.

Hi. That's nice

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowDash View Post
    Kimberly are the SAs at VS helpful and understanding? They are with me, especially since they know I will most likely spend money at their stores. I ask since u said u told them the bras for urself were for ur wife's sister. I always let them know they are for me, and I do so without having to worry about fear or consequences. Have u run into a few judgmental ones in VS before? If so, I hope that kind of thing stops, because if that ever happened to me, I'd report anyone who didn't treat me right.
    If I was there alone I probably wouldn't care but I know my wife would be uncomfortable with me telling a SA I was buying bras for myself with her there.

Have fun with your wife!

No reason to tell the SA at Vickie's anything other than the truth, the bras were for you. Not sure why you told her they were for your sister. Why should she care? Last I checked, your money is as good as a woman's money. We need to understand we have every right to purchase bras without concern. The reality is that she would have fawned over you and you missed the opportunity to have another "girl" experience.

Treasure that wife of yours!
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Kimberly, I'm not a fan of VS, but I', but glad that you got some quality time there with your wife.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Read only
    As Rain and Kandi said you should have told her the two bras were for you, you wanted to try them on and you would let her know if you need any additional help from her (saying in a nice way, Get Loss).

I can only speak of my experiences at Victorias Secret .
    I have never had any problem in any one . The Ladies
    working there have all been understanding and helpful .
    Sever even becoming friends .
    I have found the Wichita Falls Texas store especially friendly

Jean Ann

Hello,
    I went to VS today. Wondered around a bit and then was approached by an SA. I told I wa shopping for myself and looking for a teddy/ panties set. She was very helpful. Even suggested a bodysuit as they just got some in. I said ok and she showed me around. Then with a shy “is it ok to try them on?” She was like absolutely. Off we went, she even asked to see some of the outfits and helped zip up a lacy leather body suit. It was a great experience!!