Thread: Lynn's day out.

Lynn's day out.

Well today I had no grand kids to worry about, so I got all dressed up as Lynn and went for a Sunday drive. I stopped at a McDonalds Donalds drive thru and got a sweet tea. The girl at the pay window said to me, "after waiting awhile, you finally made it girl, (line was long). That made me feel good. Then when I got to the window to get my tea, the young guy called me mamm as he was giving me my tea. Two pluses in one day, wow! I then took to the hiway heading toward Nashville and stopped at a good size rest stop, parked, got out and walked to a pick nik table that was in the shade (thats why i chose that table, its quite humid and hot here in Tn). I must have sat there for 20 or more minutes and even though there were a lot of people around, including some truckers, no one even approached me. All in all it was an enjoyable day. Later this evening i was dressed and started to go and get some dinner. I try to take care to make sure none of the neighbors see me dressed. So here I go, I get in the car, back out and start going forward out of my drive way and lo and behold my female next door neighbors who I am friends with, turns a corner and she's me dressed, wig, skirt, make up a nd blouse. So much for no one noticing. So she stops and we talk for a bit. She had no problem with me being dressed, it just surprised her, she told me she had no idea I crossdresser. Then she surprised me! She told me at times she crossdresses as a man. We had a good talk and both of us promised not to reveal our secret. She is single., i am not. So, a pretty good day and evening. I found someone who understands how it is to crossdress and understand that its a part of us.

Looks like positives all round.

May the situation improve for you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Interesting day, funny no matter where in the world we live, we all tend to go to McDonalds, you for tea, me for coffee and muffin
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Lynn,

Sounds like a truly great day and as for the neighbour..........

A f2m CD takes a m2f CD out for a social evening. Now there's an event many of us could fantasise over!

Quote Originally Posted by lynnstar View Post
    Well today I had no grand kids to worry about, so I got all dressed up as Lynn and went for a Sunday drive. I stopped at a McDonalds Donalds drive thru and got a sweet tea. The girl at the pay window said to me, "after waiting awhile, you finally made it girl, (line was long). That made me feel good. Then when I got to the window to get my tea, the young guy called me mamm as he was giving me my tea. Two pluses in one day, wow! I then took to the hiway heading toward Nashville and stopped at a good size rest stop, parked, got out and walked to a pick nik table that was in the shade (thats why i chose that table, its quite humid and hot here in Tn). I must have sat there for 20 or more minutes and even though there were a lot of people around, including some truckers, no one even approached me. All in all it was an enjoyable day. Later this evening i was dressed and started to go and get some dinner. I try to take care to make sure none of the neighbors see me dressed. So here I go, I get in the car, back out and start going forward out of my drive way and lo and behold my female next door neighbors who I am friends with, turns a corner and she's me dressed, wig, skirt, make up a nd blouse. So much for no one noticing. So she stops and we talk for a bit. She had no problem with me being dressed, it just surprised her, she told me she had no idea I crossdresser. Then she surprised me! She told me at times she crossdresses as a man. We had a good talk and both of us promised not to reveal our secret. She is single., i am not. So, a pretty good day and evening. I found someone who understands how it is to crossdress and understand that its a part of us.
    Oh, I so wish I could find a soulmate, too! Roxanne
    As Sweet As I Can Ever Be

Lynn it's great that your neighbor was accepting and made her own admission.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".