Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: would you do hormones?

hey MariaD

no probs, wasn't upset Or offended, just curious as to why you carried a hypothetical question to a different level with your criticism.It was interesting to me to find out what the gurls and GG's might think of breast enlargement, even to a minimal degree, in a perfect world, if that was possible. I surely don't *and never will * encourage self medication on any physically altering substance! But my understanding of this forum is to share ideas, relax, ask and answer questions, and enjoy feedback from all acceptible *as deemed acceptible by moderator* topics relating to crossdressing...some members seemed to enjoy the thread, in my opinion.
    in addition, I have gotten insight from all the feedback, including yours, so i learned something and had my question answered...
    isn't that what this forum is all about?
    i mean, no one has to respond if they don't like or agree with the topics...i don't think this was a "lifethreatening" question, encouraging Anyone to start taking hormones. Just a question solicitating some response and trying to see some of the members viewpoints...
    i felt you were a bit harse, but you have your reasons and i respect that...i had mine for starting the thread...
    life is good! no worries~

hey CheeryGG

my sentiments exactly! I love my lil perty ones!! Now, if they would just grow a lillllltle tiny bit more~

Banned Read only

I too would love breasts...but....

But I love my penis and all the things it can do more, so hormones are out side my interest. I get off sexually by dressing, its like I'm dating myself, and having a droop in my stoop....where's the fun in that?
    If there was a safe way to get breasts and keep Mr. Happy happy...well sign me up!

Quote Originally Posted by cuteybobby
    my sentiments exactly! I love my lil perty ones!! Now, if they would just grow a lillllltle tiny bit more~
    Its not mine that are perky...oooohhhh nooooo.....just the ones i play with.....
    [SIZE="4"]The pleasure you get from life is equal to the attitude you put into it.[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    I tried estrogen. Powerful stuff, especially in prescription form. The herbals don't do much, in my experience. The secondary sex characteristics are there, breast growth, fat redistribution (to the hips) really does occur. So do mood swings, and other personality issues occur. Emotionally, one's good days are really really good. You feel great! I was happier than my otherwise happiest days. The flip side is that the down days are really strong downers. I'm not surprised that many TS girls, who don't have a support system commit suicide when they are on HRT. I could have. So between that and my wife, I quit.

Teenage girls have a support system, plus mom and the rest of the family to keep them grounded. TG usually don't. Most are at odds with the system, family, etc, so the stress is higher.

If my wife was ok with it, I'd go back to HRT in an instant, but the costs are too high for me, so I don't

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole

no i dont think i would. i am not into being a chemically or surgically altered person. Michael Jackson comes to mind.
    Last edited by Star; 03-25-2006 at 09:39 AM.

hormones

Yes Yes of course!

Under the circomstances you mentioned, yes, I would try them. I do not believe that they would cause me to grow breast, at least not b or c cups. I do think that they would allow me some insight into my transgenderism that would give me a better picture of who I am and who I would like to be.

As for surgerys, I would love to feminize my face. I do not think I will ever get to that point but it's nice to fantasize about.

Haley Pink~

Hmmm?

Yes I would. But I would never TS all the way, only breasts. I would love to have a D+ Breast size. But No cutting down there , NO NO NO. If Hormones would help my shape then lets go for it. Guess I'm into impersonation HUH?
    Haley P. Kemp

breasts and hormones

I took them for about 5 months once, loved the feeling I had.....kinda a feeling of contentment I had not known. My breasts are somewhere between a B and a C, mostly C now. I have some cleavage. One of the
    upsides was softening of hair, which I hate. Skin softens a bit too. I did
    notice some emotions which I had not had before though, like crying. I
    don't have to wear a bra, but could with my present size. My wife is not totally into my desires, but has come a long way in terms of my wearing
    panties. Hormones are not without a downside as some have mentioned.
    Just as for the female, they can bring about a host of problems. Conjugated
    estrogens can bring about a thromboemolism, stroke, MI, breast CA, (yes,
    even men can get breast cancer), endometrial CA (females only), as well
    as endometrial hyperplasia, uterine fibroid enlargement (again, females only),
    gallbladder disease, cholestatic jaundice, pancreatitis, asthma exacerbation,
    depression, and more. Well, that should be enough food for fodder. I liked
    them, but quit taking them. I definitely liked the way they made me feel though, femminine.

on second thought...yes.
    Last edited by Star; 04-27-2006 at 10:24 AM.

I think I would definitely try hormones. I have a very strong desire to be feminine and would love to have 38B breasts!! Also, then I'd lose this disgusting body hair!!
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

Haley Pink~

Hmmm?

I also wonder if it would help keep the hair on my head.
    Haley P. Kemp

Smile

I've tried them
    Amazing
    If I had no restrictions I'd do them again and continue
    They give you breasts and hips
    for today and tomorrow
    [SIZE="4"]Jilly[/SIZE]

Haley Pink~

Hmmm?

I take enough other pills now. Whats a few more? LOLOL

Oh and what is the name of each and what are the effects they say each will give? Oh and what typical doses?
    Haley P. Kemp

I really dont know much about the side effects of hormones (my fault) but I really dont consider them an option. Dont get me wrong; I'd love to have breasts. Oh!!! - to have real ones. But if I had them, I am in the same situation I am now with forms. I am still a man with breasts.

I tremeondously enjoy my moments efem. I risk much by enjoying my moments of bliss efem. But like, Teresa Amina, I'd buy a truck load of "be a total woman for a day pill". Though, I have this affinity for women and semi aversion for men looks, I understand the importance of having the option of switching at my choice.
    Love,
    Stephanie