Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Passing." Expanding on my "How did u know u were a CD?", post.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Question "Passing." Expanding on my "How did u know u were a CD?", post.

NOTE! This thread is aimed at CD's, not TS's.

As much as I dislike "fantasy" threads, let me pose this question?

If u r a cross dresser and could magically pass, wouldn't many/most suddenly become TS?

In other words, how many of us r crossdressers simply because we don't wish to live as MIADs?

After considering this and remembering what it felt like to actually pass among Muggles? Even I mite try living as a woman! And, I've never felt like, or believed, I was one.

CD's, would u transform if could pass easily? Or better yet, why wouldn't u?
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 09-03-2018 at 05:28 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Sherry,
    I know we have different thoughts about being out in the real World .

Your question is still relying on the use of labels to describe what is hidden under the hood so to speak !

I'm finding I'm less concerned about these labels simply because the general public aren't bothered or concerned , they don't know when I pass them in the street what anatomy lies beneath , what is false and what is real and the point is they don't care . So this then poses the question if my GD isn't that severe do I need to go any further with transition , as I've said before Marcelle ( Isha ) called it social transition and look what she went on to achieve in the Canadian military .

Transition may change your gender but the rest is a learning curve , at what point have you become a woman . They may still not pass in some people's eyes in fact they may even come over as a MIAD but does it matter if they have achieved what they set out to do . To some being a stunning model of a woman isn't what it is about or perhaps still not achievable but they still felt the need to transition .

I prefer to present myself dressed as a woman , I feel comfortable and now confident , how others see me I can't say all I know is I feel accepted to be dressed as I choose , no one has given me a problem . Unlike you I love integrating , to be part of a community as Teresa , to do my everyday jobs , I can only say simply it feels right what ever label is written across my Tshirt !

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Good question Doc. Personally I am what I am and I pretty well present as much BUT even I would probably prefer to be thought of as a bit of an adrogenous looking girl rather than boy if I was naturally feminine enough.

Sherry,

I think you might be asking the wrong question. If someone is TS has nothing to do with passing or not passing. It has to do with the persons core identity. I've made the decision to transition and whether I passed or not really didn't come into play when making the decision. I don't know if I pass or not and I really don't care, I'm living my life as the person that I know I am. Reading the posts on this forum there seems to be a majority of members that identify as male and are happy being male (not surprising for a CD forum) so why would passing make them change their core identity and suddenly want to be female? I think what might be a better question is would you choose to present as a woman instead of a man.

Thank u, Teresa, Daisy, and Paula. I've edited my thread to reflect it's for CD's. Not TS's.

It wasn't intended to discuss passing vs anything else! Or anything to do with TS's,at all.

I simply wondered if easily passing mite tempt CD's who've given up transitioning because of their looks, into transitioning?!

(This is one reason why I HATE fantasy threads!)
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 09-04-2018 at 12:51 AM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Simply put, I'm a guy who likes nylon lingerie. If I could live in my perfect world, I would be a MIAD, who wore feminine underwear and skirts with pantyhose/tights. I can not deny that it would be neat to try the total transformation through a service and go out for the day with others to help out with the day. That sums up the fantasy part of it for me. I like my shirts, shoes, coats for their comfort, and the lingerie for its comfort also.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Banned Read only
    Sherry,
    I can only go on the comments from others in my social groups , I'm not going to answer how well I think I pass but others say I'm a natural and surprised I'm not on hormones and if not why not . My simple answer is I'm comfortable with my present situation why do I need to put myself under a pressure to go any further , if the need arises then I may do . Again as you raise the passing question my answer to that is passing as what ? Passing to me means intregrating into society without any problems so the question could be reworded from do you pass 100% ? or are you accepted 100% ? The answer is no to both in my case because my wife and and son have not seen me and certainly don't accept me , otherwise I feel I'm getting close to the magic figure on acceptance but not passing .

Sherry I don't want to be a female I've got one in a wife already. Two females in the same house would be torture. I do enjoy just wearing smooth ladies nylons and heels, I love the makeup, and I enjoy just lounging and watching the tube in my long dress. For some reason it relaxes me and takes the pressure of work off when I dress. I wear wranglers and boots most of the time, I'm not out but I love soft clothing against my skin. Hope this makes sense.

Sherry,

If I may rephrase the question as I understand it, you want to know if people would choose to transition if they were certaiin that they'd look as convincing as a natural born female.

Speaking for myself, no. I have yet to achieve my full crossdressing potential, but I understand that it's another facet of myself. It's a place I visit and enjoy, not a permanent (and irreversible) destination.

I hope my responding to your thread doesn't inadvertently kill it.
    Last edited by Patience; 09-04-2018 at 09:42 AM. Reason: :nosaeR
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

I think in my teenage years, one of the things that led to purges was that I couldn't pass and no girl would want to be me with me dressed as a girl. So I might have gone the TS route if I could pass at that time.

Nowadays, if I could pass I still wouldn't be TS since I have grown to accept what I have and it doesn't bother me anymore.

If I could pass easily I would probably change, I nearly did this when I was twenty.

I was convincing then.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

1) I like females in my bed
    2) I enjoyed my military life, running through the alps with rifle and backpack and other stuff I couldn't do with a female body without massive testosterone injections.
    3) I love having the capabilities my body allows, comes standard with the XY package that only exists in the "modified" XX package.

But then...
    I also have a female personality, currently "time sharing" the XY body, she likes to look pretty even though she knows it's not the correct body for her.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

While I think of myself who likes to dress in women clothes, If I would like like a women, perhaps I would be TS.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Read only
    If I am correct on this:
    A crossdresser has not changed his body but dresses as a female.
    A transsexual has had upper and lower surgery and is now a female.
    There is a third choice, (Pre Op Transexual is the best way of putting it) but I would prefer this. To do everything including breast augmentation to pass and present as a woman but keep my original plumbing. My personal choice but just think having the plumbing I was born with would be better. I would like a nice set of boobs, a nice girly butt and to present as an attractive woman but would also like to have my maleness tucked away under soft feminine panties.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 09-05-2018 at 02:19 PM. Reason: wording changed not to cause offence

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I simply wondered if easily passing mite tempt CD's who've given up transitioning because of their looks, into transitioning?!

(This is one reason why I HATE fantasy threads!)
    I'm not sure if I really qualify or not, but I'll answer.
    I *DO* CD, but really consider myself as more TG/TS. So Yes, if I could magically pass, I'd have jumped on the wagon a long time ago.

In fact I WAS on the hormones/transition path years ago, but stopped because I suddenly realized I'd never be able to make it to my goal, I'd probably 'get stuck' somewhere in the middle, and would end up ruining the life I'd built for myself in the effort.

So - I CD to control the pressure. Think of it as a relief valve if you like. If I can't express my feminine side somehow, the pressure will build up until I either explode or melt down.

Like I said at the beginning, I'm not sure if I really qualify - I've never been "just" a CD'er. It's always been so much more for me.

Probably a home CDer, love to wear bra n forms, panties and a cardigan in morning. Always in my favorite top and skirt in the evening.

Time will tell if my going out in the future. Looks would not be a stop if I decide to go out dressed.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Transition? Nope! Too much fun as a dude.
    Like being able to do dude stuff, even if dude stuff never required a penis.
    Like the income I am making as a dude. Lower income if I transitioned? Possible
    Still thoroughly enjoy the magic of the transformation from dude to dudette.

Lipstick Girly.jpg

To go out and about as a chica where No One could guess that I really was NOT a woman? Sure

dressed as a girl.jpg ;-)

Without doubt. If I felt like I passed 100%, I would probably become trans.

You look great

I wouldn't completely as I enjoy my male life also but I damn sure would do my clubbing as a female if I could pass easily. Once upon a time I did and it was a lot of fun. I miss those days........

Banned Read only
    No, I would not transform if I was passable. I would like to be fully (100%) passable because being passable would enhance the experience of emulating a woman. For me as well as many others, some of whom are probably denying or not realizing the true reason for wearing women's clothing, it is not the clothes. It is the temporary escapism from the stresses induced by society upon men. I've said my position numerous times over the years or at least agreed with a therapist I know. Each man or woman has some degree of dna within them of the other sex. In some it is greater than others. The would seem to cover the occasional wearer of women's clothing to a transsexual trapped within the wrong sack of protoplasm. I like being a man. If I was not a man, being a woman would be great.

If one were to become a transsexual that implies remembering the time when you had to act as a male. That is not like a fantasy where "poof," now a woman with no memory of a prior state of acting like a male. A complete memory wash? Total expunge the memories? The angst?

There are times when Stephanie arises within this male body because there is a psychological need for her to appear. I am no longer stressed out by this dual personality. Stephanie lives side by side with her male companion. I as a large man, six foot and 200 pounds, who does not make into a comfortable appearing woman. To venture out into the world as such does negate the reason Stephanie appears, i.e., stress relief. To walk among the muggles as a man in a dress negates that stress relief. So, if I was 100% passable it would enable Stephanie to freely move through life when necessary doing all the things men and women do outside the confines of their private space.

Yes, my fondness is for the feel of nylon panties over cotton panties when emulating a woman. I prefer cotton underpants when "emulating" a man. Those are style choices, not the reason to wear women's clothing.

Thanks to those who responded to the original post question.

Let me add, when I said "transition", I didn't mean a complete physical change. Many full time trans today keep their male parts.

With that in mind and in the context of my question, u could pass perfectly but still be able present as a male if u wished to. Altho, you'd be a pretty man!

Like Desiree and Queen Bridget, I certainly would be tempted to spend a lot more time out dressed if I could pass easily! But, full time? I really don't know------

Another problem with fantasy threads! The "what ifs"!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 09-04-2018 at 11:49 AM.

Silver Member
    Since I really would like to be fully accepted as a blended, presenting as some of both I would not likely become TS. My biggest challenge is my world doesn't like/accept things outside of feminine for females/masculine for males and never the twain shall meet!
    This is a big reason why I so like barre and pole dancing, those places seem to be very comfortable with non-binary, binary...whatever, especially pole dance studios and their clients!!!!! Before I found these outlets, beauty salons were the most accepting places I had found.

Platinum Member
    Hi Sherry , When I was young I didn't understand why I enjoyed wearing ladies clothes
    and I would see a story in Dear Abbey about some ones husband wearing her clothes.

Little by little I realized that there were others like me.

I would never change as I am having the best of both worlds. >Orchid ..++..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I always loved female clothing. They always attracted me more than guys clothing. I always got such a rush when dressing up I loved it from the start. I