Thread: It's been a while

It's been a while

Hi ladies,

It's been some time since I was last on here but the reason for that is a story I may share in soon.
    As some of you girls may recall a while ago my wife found my stash and I came clean with all the
    details of my crossdressing. Well she is accepting my little habit but does not want to witness it.
    However some may remember that we have had sexless marriage for some years, the last few weeks
    have been different and she now wants sex. Coincidence?, I don't know but we are both very happy.

Hugs
    Tracy

Tracy, Welcome back. I'm glad that your wife is accepting. As far as sex, there probably is a correlation. I was in a sexless, emotionally abusive relationship. When I finally left, then she wanted sex as an attempt to get me back. Perhaps your wife may feel that having sex is a way of getting you back. However, only she knows.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Read only
    So ask her.

Wow, it's so interesting how similar the stories on her are.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Say nothing and enjoy it LOL

Tracy,
    I hope you discover the best of each other as time goes by.

All the best for the future.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Tracy, When I first had the talk with my wife our sex life went crazy for a while. She wanted to wear matching panties and could not wait to show me what she was wearing. It has certainly slowed up from there so just enjoy this new found fun!
    Crissy

Platinum Member
    My read is 'no coincidence.' I suspect she had suspicions that you had something to hide from her. Now that she knows, although not approving wholeheartedly, she may realize the 'secret' really had nothing to do with her. I think many women in a long term marriage know the spouse's positive and negative attributes. I've read on another site many women, even though never seeing their husband en femme, create a visual in the mind which cannot be shaken and forever interferes with the relationship. I think you are fortunate the reveal and talk worked out.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    When I had been separated from my now ex for nearly a year, she showed up unannounced at my front door on my birthday. Offering me a BDay BJ!

I would have liked one. But, NOT from her!

Who the heck can understand women!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Me and my wife reached the same situation as yours ,,,good luck my sis ....
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....