Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What would you do with your feminine stuff if...

Aspiring Member
    Like many others on here, I'd donate my stuff to charity.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I would let my wife donate it all or keep.
    Only things of my fem-wear she fits is my heels. ]
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I would get rid of everything and spend as much time with family as possible.
    I think dressing would be the last thing on my mind.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Early one morning a great big garbage bag would find its way to a great big dumpster.

Might be a good time to come out of the closet. Start dressing everyday - go out and buy cloths you've always dreamed of.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

For those out maybe they would carry on, those in the closet I feel would lose interest as there is a new and interesting facet to their lives.

Like when young finding a girlfriend shifts your interest away from dressing for a while.

When I say a new and interesting facet I mean focus is on remaining alive.

Terminal illnesses are one of the most heart wrenching for anyone involved.

I would stop and get my affairs in order for the rest of the family, I doubt I would miss it under those circumstances.

Okay I only had prostate cancer and it was operated on some years ago, but for three months my whole life passed before my eyes.

I continued my activities in the usual manner.

You don't know how happy I am to be able to give advice here today, :-)

Yes keep smiling and enjoy life.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Yes ....If I were you I would pack it and ask my wife to send them to who ever need these outfits ...to enjoy them as I did ,,,,Yet now I'm having two closets of these lovely fortune of dresses and I find it very difficult to give anybody ...Im so attached to them ...became my joy and relief .....but if Im gone I will let go ....especially if I know good friends like me ..I will send as a gift .
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

Aspiring Member
    If I had only a few months to live, I would...
    1. Tell my wife that I want one last big fling where I could do something, anything, fully dressed.
    2. Tell a few family members a few things about myself that they never knew, and express my love for them at the same time.
    3. Load boxes up of my feminine stuff and deliver them to GoodWill.
    4. Only hold on to a few important sentimental things that will be easy for my wife to dispose.
    5. Make final arrangements, get myself in good standing with my family, friends, and my faith.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Pretty common question and there have been lots of threads on this subject.
    Do a forum search and read past threads.
    Tracii I am not picking a fight and apologies to butting into this thread but this forum is not just about reading - we have books for that. People want to discuss topics so a locked old thread is of little value in most cases and it begs the question as to why you read this thread why not just read the old ones again seeing as it bothers you.

I would donate mine to a goodwill shop long before it is too late, but whether i would want to spend more of my last months as becky could be likely and that fo course could have consequences for me.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Well I wouldn't do anything with my 'stuff' because I assume that while I'm still alive it may be useful to have clothes to wear.

I would try to wear a different outfit every day and enjoy the time I had left.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !