Thread: Loose Underwear

Loose Underwear

When I accepted my CDing in January, I tried various panties and they were not my thing. I realized I actually prefer loose underwear and even switched from boxer briefs (which I wore since my wife prefers them on me) to boxers (what I used to wear exclusively before I met my wife). Even when I dress fully up, I either wear a boxer or a half slip. Most days I wear boxers, since I spend part of my day in a skirt and switch to cargo shorts for getting kids off the bus and going out, etc, and a half slip, it doesn't sit well in the cargo shorts.

I looked up women's boxers and most of the hits online are boxer briefs, boxer pajama bottoms (not underwear), or about women's boxing attire. But it kind of makes sense that women prefer boxer briefs since so much of their clothing is tighter to the body a loose boxer wouldn't work well for them. But since I wear skirts that hide an untucked package, you won't see "boxer lines". I found searching for pettipants, slip shorts, and even bloomers is more along with what I am looking for (and also a lot of things I am not looking for such as I don't want tight, or a lot of poofiness, and not down to the knee). I want something a little nicer feeling and cuter than boring male boxers.

Any recommendations on a femme version of boxers?

Peti Pants

Old style bloomers, like with a Victorian gown. Though even when I wore bloomers under a dress I still wore panties. I have to be smooth up front as possible no matter what I wear, it is one of my tics.

Banned Read only
    Buy nylon briefs a size too big. That's what I sleep in I call them my "big girl panties" because they fit me before I lost a bunch of weight and are too big now. It give the "boys" more room to breathe after being tucked all day and for other that other thing that can become uncomfortable when it happens at night in tight panties.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 10-04-2018 at 09:26 AM.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Shouldn't posts about clothing be in the clothing section of the forum?
    I have noticed several panty threads over there so maybe you will get more answers in that section.
    Just a thought so please don't call me names I was just trying to help.

Platinum Member
    Yes, it is pettipants. Go to "Google Images" for pettipants or shopping and a good assortment of pettipants will appear. Some do go down to the knee, but, others are as short as a four inch inseam. If you're not worried about your "junk" when wearing men's boxers. then you should not have an issue with women's pettipants.

I remember something in the 80's called a tap pant? Anyone else know this term? Sort of like a loose boxer for women, usually made from sheer nylon?

Still called tap pants- i bought some at VS recently. Very comfortable.

Tracii, oops, sorry about being in the wrong section.

Searching bloomers and yes some of them look like they have potential (so much variety for what a bloomer is apparently though).

When I think tap pant I think boyshort that you can wear as outerwear. I don't know where I got that misconception

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    No big deal really just thought you would get more replies in the clothing section.
    I'm surprised the mods haven't moved it already.

Asew, look up tap pants.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

French Knickers. Silk or satin.

I just fell in love with tap pants.
    Inside my heart is breaking
    My make-up may be flaking
    But my smile still stays on

Thanks everyone on the tap pants train, I just ordered 2 tap pants (and a bunch of other stuff with my birthday gift card). But the tap pants are what I am most excited for!

A while back not to walk down a flight of stairs to get some fem undies, I put on a pair of my wife's. I didn't really take time to pick I just reached in her drawer and put on a pair. They were black and they were nothing attractive almost like a male underwear with stretchy material but very comfortable. I started wearing them once and awhile and my wife was getting upset, so she went out to buy me some. She thought she would buy me a different brand so we can tell them apart and she bought a pair of Puma and they are amazing. They feel fem and look a little male. I never thought I would like something like that, I always made fun of my wife, asking her if she was wearing her granny panties. There so comfortable.