Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bare legs.WOW!

Bare legs.WOW!

Yesterday it was so hot I came home and literally peeled my clothes off, I put on a skirt and just relaxed and cooled down sitting on the couch. I then took a shower and surprisingly no one was home so I got dressed, but I couldn't put on pantyhose I wanted to feel fresh and cool. Almost fourty years of dressing I believe pantyhose is the first thing I put on and until yesterday I never would even consider not wearing them. I feel as if pantyhose complete the leg, smooths them up and believe women who work in skirts should wear them, just to have that thin layer of separation. But that's only my opinion but after yesterday it felt so great and much more comfortable and an amazing feeling without them, a feeling I never felt before. Imagine, after 40yrs I felt something new and different. My legs don't look as good when Im not wearing pantyhose, but what a great feeling. WOW! even after all these years of dressing we still get a new sensation.
    I guess everytime I feel something new I want to share it here. Thanks

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    I'm assuming that you keep your legs free of leg hair. That being the case, shaved bare legs feel almost as good as a new pair of pantyhose on your legs! One of my favourite bare leg experiences is crawling into bed after I just used the epilator and showered. There is something about smooth legs being so nice, that I believe most guys would shave if they would only give it a chance.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Quote Originally Posted by Gillian Gigs View Post
    - - Snip - - - I believe most guys would shave if they would only give it a chance.
    LOL from me because I have NEVER EVER shaved my legs. I just can't see doing it when there is nothing there to shave. I don't shave under my arms either. Strangely enough I have always wondered what all that hair feels like. I have a very light occurrence on my forearms and back of my hands. Never had a super growth of hair anywhere on my head or groin area.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Silver Member
    I can tell you, as someone who is infested with hair. It feels nasty!

My first attraction to crossdressing was pantyhose although I much prefer stockings and garter belt. I do keep my legs shaved and like most GGs here in the US I have been going bare legged for quite a number of years for the most part.
    CD Life

Maria...great thread and what a coincidence! In the last few days, I’ve had exactly the same experiences. Hose, from the get-go, have always been #1. A couple days ago, I accidentally cut my leg, nothing serious, but between the cut and +90 degree temps, I took my shower, shaved and lotioned my legs and dressed, without hose, thinking...UCK! WOW...was I wrong! I had no idea of the comfort, new feelings and sensations with bare legs. I’m not saying I will not wear hose again, but this has been a fantastic experience for me. I love it. When I dress tomorrow...yep...bare legs. I tan easily, so the color of my legs look fine. My supportive wife said..”see why I quit wearing hose?” I now see why. I had no idea...can’t wait for tomorrow. It will help me blend in as most all women do not wear hose...at least around here. A great day.

Very funny, Maria! I can't imagine it being so regimented that you'd never gone bare legged before, but we do tend to have our habits, I guess. I can't remember when I stopped wearing pantyhose, but I bet it's been at least 15 years. I even wore them with shorts sometimes because I thought they were so awesome. But when I stopped, I stopped. I had a few packages in the drawer for years that I finally donated to Goodwill. I see girls who look so sexy in their stockings that I'm tempted to try those again, but it hasn't happened yet. That's probably another one of those ships that has sailed.

I see more and more guys with bare legs...it's really no big deal...no one has said anything or paid any attention to my legs since I began shaving and then epilating them
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

I wear hose or pantie-hose on occasion. I have varicose veins and lumpy spots. The hose and pantyhose hides and smooths.
    I too have experienced and enjoyed bare legs.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Silver Member
    I grew up always wearing hose. Pantyhose hadn't been invented yet. So we always wore garters or panty girdles. I liked the long leg panty girdle. It was joked that it was a birth control device. Guys hated them. I eventually went to pantyhose and wore them for many many years. In bed with your wife or girlfriend with legs rubbing was a delight. Even back in the old days on summer days I did enjoy wearing just a dress letting the wind caress my legs. When slips went away and wearing dresses with full skirts felt wonderful. Today I don't wear nylons well almost never. Neither do any of the women I hang with. except maybe to a wedding or something.

Always bare, well as much as possible - like the first 6 weeks after shaving.
    Some days I even forget underwear, that's even better, like last weekend's outing.

IMG_20180902_070236.jpg
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

No thigh highs in the summer for me (waiting for cool weather to return)

Maria, if at home alone, a rare occasion for me, I don't always wear stockings. Though I like the swish of a skirt against stockings more than bare skin.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Read only
    I love pantyhose but never wear them in the summer.

Banned Read only
    Maria,
    It's something I never even considered before this years but being out and about all the other GGs were bare legged in skirts or dresses , I have enjoyed it but made sure I had a reasonable tan on my legs first , now it's getting back to covering up again so for the first time in many weeks I have a warm black long sleeved dress on with black stockings , OK it still feels good to wear them .

I am fortunate, hairless legs that are still holding together.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillian Gigs View Post
    I'm assuming that you keep your legs free of leg hair. That being the case, shaved bare legs feel almost as good as a new pair of pantyhose on your legs! One of my favourite bare leg experiences is crawling into bed after I just used the epilator and showered. There is something about smooth legs being so nice, that I believe most guys would shave if they would only give it a chance.
    Gillian, I wholeheartedly second that emotion!

That said, I have always been a pantyhose or stocking girl, and there is something just so sensuous and feminine about the feel of sheer nylon enveloping my smoothly epilated legs that it makes the hose feel like a second skin and an integral part of me.

That said, while I "get" the allure of going bare-legged by some people - especially in the heat of the summer - it always makes me think of an unfinished look. Not so much in the case of a young, under-30 GG whose legs are long, shapely, and evenly tanned, but for someone of "a certain age" with pasty-white chicken legs (often accessorized with spider and/or varicose veins)...not so much.

I also "get" the bare-legs-and-feet with sandals combination (obviously!), but those same bare feet in otherwise dressy closed toe pumps...Ewww! - to me that's just plain wrong. Rightly or wrongly, seeing that always projects a mental image to me of someone who had just had a one night stand, overslept the next morning or was otherwise interrupted unexpectedly or unceremoniously booted out of bed, and in her haste to throw on her clothes and make a hasty departure, didn't have enough time to put on her pantyhose and just stuffed them into her purse.

Banned Read only
    Leslie,
    I guess I must be lucky but I still get lovely comments about my legs when bare , I shave everyday anyway no matter what I'll be doing .

I'm exactly like Leslie's comment I can't get hair to grow on my legs and a very light hairs on my arms. Do have a thick head covering but it's thinning with my age.

Platinum Member
    Hi Maria , After many years if Epilating and at almost 76yrs. old a few years the hair on my legs just gave up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>Orchid ..oo..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I have also been noticing more, and more, men w/o any hair on their legs. I am sure some of them are shaving.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

Silver Member
    Nothing compares with a cool summer breeze blowing on my bare legs under a short skirt. Shaved or freshly waxed (like mine), it's liberating.

I wish that my legs looked as nice bare as when wearing stockings, but I guess age has taken its toll.

A little fake suntan lotion helps when going without hose too for us caucasians. One of my ex GF uses that stuff always.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

A self tanner is the way to go. I've been using Neutrogena's "Build a Tan" and it lets you adjust the depth of the tan to what you like. I'm very fair skinned and the self tanner provides a nice glow. Without it, I look like I spend all my life living in the dark in a basement.
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg