Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bare legs.WOW!

as I reply to this thread I'm wearing pantyhose as it has cooled off here in N.Y. I love wearing hose but sometimes it's just to hot. I do also really enjoy bare legs so I go both ways.
    Angie

My legs are well tanned and shaved been going bare leg for years. Only wear pantyhose or stocking if it's cold or I'm going out for a fancy evening out.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Banned Read only
    No need for me to shave my legs. I do not have hair follicles on the back of my calves and thighs. A stray strand of air elsewhere. With the natural aging process I have acquired imperfections on the legs, .i.e, those nasty little veins. I also have tan lines from wearing athletic socks and shorts all the time. I need to even out the skin tone, so it always hosiery; stockings with a garter girdle. It rarely gets super hot in western Washington. Typically summer days are in the seventies with cool nights in the fifties. Stockings worn with a panty is a lot more comfortable than the fuller coverage of pantyhose, I'm also blessed with no hair follicles under my arms. My wife tells me it is wasted on a guy. She hates the fact I have no hair on my legs and she has to shave.

I much prefer freshly shaved bare legs, love the feeling of shaved legs and the look of the, to me stockings or tights are something to wear when its colder out

I have tried wearing a skirt with, and without, pantyhose. I think the pantyhose greatly reduce the feel of the skirt rubbing or swishing on my legs, essentially to the point of making wearing the skirt pointless. Of course that is my opinion, and others feel differently.

I get waxed and I love the increased sensations you get with it and the general look.

In the summer I wear 8 den stockings. I don't even notice them but I do notice the heat under my boobs and wig!

Aspiring Member
    I have what I refer to as 'the tights season' and the 'not tights season'. I couldn't wear tights in the summer, it'd be far too warm. Then I tend to be longer and more floaty, and in the winter, I can go much shorter and get the legs back out. As the weather here is changing and cooling down, it won't be too long before the summer wardrobe gives way for another few months.

Maria.....

A skirt on a hot summer day is the only way to go. Pantyhose are definitely not required.
    My favorite ensemble on a sultry day is a long calf length skirt, maybe a maxi skirt, and panties only. A light top or t-shirt and sandals completes the most comfortable hot weather garb available to men or women.

If you keep it up, we will never get you out of a skirt.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

I stopped wearing pantyhose several years ago and love it. Notice that most of the beauties on television don’t wear them either.

Tights are nice in the winter (and so would hairy legs be, if I was inclined to wear them that way) but in the summer bare legs are the only way to go. My legs don't look as good either, but I can hide them under a silk skirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Vickie_CDTV View Post
    I can tell you, as someone who is infested with hair. It feels nasty!
    AMEN!!
    I hate having to shave but I hate the nasty feeling even more.

I am one of the girls who really enjoys the feeling of shaved bare legs over hosiery. However, I will wear stockings or hose if the outfit calls for it. I do love the look of stockings with a cute professional skirt suit especially when the lacy band is slightly visible.
    Ladies & Gentlemen, HER. 💋🌸💗

Quote Originally Posted by Charlyne View Post
    I stopped wearing pantyhose several years ago and love it. Notice that most of the beauties on television don’t wear them either.
    I tried pantyhose and did not like the way it fit causing some unwanted pain. Also they felt like pants to me and I do not like pants which is why I wear skirts.. I usually go bare legged and if I need something I wear knee highs in stead.

Fran

I never wear pantyhose this time of year... I'm usually tanned and after years of waxing and epilation, I don't have much hair on my legs so it's supper easy to keep them smooth. I also keep the pins well moisturized but here is a tip... if you plan to go bare legs - I recommend baby oil after you shower. Gives your legs a nice glow - supper sexy! Ohhh and btw... if you are going bare legged - no hose - and wearing open toed shoes, please please get a pedi and choose a complimentary color. Anyway... we girls have an advantage over most when it comes to bare legs cause we are not typically plagued with cellulite. Be cool and show your sexy legs!

I prefer bare legs when wearing a skirt or dress for the primary reason that I love the feel of the skirt or dress on my legs. I sometime wear thigh-highs and every once in a while pantyhose when I believe they look better than going bare legged.

I have kept my legs smooth for several years. Even though I keep things smooth it is amazing the difference after a fresh epilation. The removal of that little bit of hair makes a big difference.

Bare legs? you bet I hate hair anywhere on my body plus its a lovely pastime to spend a while getting rid of all the unwanted hair.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Soon to experience this for the first time! Then hopefully will be able to safely go out with bare legs for first time.