Thread: Detroit Invasion Mk XVI - October 19-22

Detroit Invasion Mk XVI - October 19-22

Come join the fun at Invasion 16. All the usual nightclubs, restraints, bars, party buses and general mainstream mayhem plus a Friday night excursion to Greenfield Village to view the Halloween decorations. And a few surprises. We have gone international this year and already have girls attending from many countries and from as far as Australia. No classes. No seminars. No speeches. Nothing boring. Just a really good time....

Www.tgdetroit.com
    Every fear that held me back, when faced, has proven to be hollow.
    Courage is not the lack of fear, but the willingness to ignore it.
    It's your life. Make it count.

All the usual nightclubs, restraints , bars, party buses and general mainstream mayhem
    hummmmm i may have to make plans to attend this year
    And a few surprises.
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that
    NOBODY gets a pass to blow out someone else's candle in order to make theyre's shine brighter

Thanks for the update Sami! On my calendar,

Jamie
    At the makeup counter

hey all kidding aside if this is'nt on your bucket list it should be, even if its one of the other events....from past experience from going to keystone just getting together with like minded folks in a safe environment that allows you to put your "do i pass" guard down and let lose and have fun is liberating....and from all the fotos sammie has shared from the past this one looks like the most fun so if is in your area have at it, and sammie is like a rockstar at these things....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that
    NOBODY gets a pass to blow out someone else's candle in order to make theyre's shine brighter

We are getting close and it looks like itís going to be a great eventÖ I hope to see you all there!
    Thank you for the kind words Mykell!❤️
    Every fear that held me back, when faced, has proven to be hollow.
    Courage is not the lack of fear, but the willingness to ignore it.
    It's your life. Make it count.

I was in Detroit for the first time last month and I enjoyed the city very much. I think it's a great place to hang out and I would love to do this some time. I can't do it this year but maybe next time.