Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warning

Warning

Hello ladies,

I just thought the time was right to tell you all the reason for my recent absence.
    Earlier this year my home was raided by the police on a tip off claiming that I was a paedophile,
    I have no idea who did this and its totally without foundation. I can only imagine that somebody
    has spotted me whilst out en femme and decided to cause me some trouble, God knows why!.
    The police took both my pc's, camera phones and two cameras.
    If you're afraid of being rumbled when outside and dressed I can only say choose the location very
    carefully, as I would not wish for anyone else to go through this kind of stress.
    What kind of idiot could see a crossdresser and claim them to be a pedo?

Lots of hugs

Tracyxxx

Thanks for relating your experience. I see it as just one more peril of getting caught. There is so much ignorance about us out there...especially here in the Midwest. I’m very, very careful but one never knows....flat tire, police, small world, etc. We go at least 30 miles out of town when we go out....usually dinner and a movie, but we saw some friends recently. Fortunately, they didn’t see us...whew. We cooled our heels for a while..oh yeah, she doesn’t wear heels, but I do. 💁*♀️

Banned Read only
    Sorry to hear of your unfortunate situation. There is enough ignorance about men who wear women's clothing whether a cross dresser or a transsexual. I don't know the laws in the UK or most of the states in the USA. In Washington State gays, lesbians and the entire scope of transgender men and women, including gender expression are covered by law. I would hope the local law enforcement official would ask for proof of any allegations before raiding someone home. A man wearing women's clothing does not equate to pedophilae. Nor does homosexuality equate to pedophilae. Unfortunately many ignorant people believe this crap. Once you are cleared I would talk to an attorney or barrister to determine if there is a basis for legal action against the person filing a false report.

Tracy,

If you come and go enfemme from your home then it's sad to say but chances are it's someone nearby. Possible one of the street oiks that seem to be everywhere these days. Young, ignorant and impressionable their little groups often adopt a mob mentality.

I would certainly be thinking about contacting the local police commissioner. Before raiding your home the police should have done a decent job of looking at your internet habits and well as your phone records, both mobi and land, to see if you've been in contact with anyone known to or under investigation by the police. One anonymous tip off should be treated with extreme caution and only followed if there's supporting evidence.

Typing this one thing has occurred to me. You may know someone, someone you've been in contact with either by email, text or phone who is under investigation and it's that person's activity has lead them to question you. You've under suspicion by association. The supposed tip off could be the police not wanting to show that they are in face after someone else and, should you also be part of a pedo ring, then tip off others to start destroying evidence.

If it were me and it was someone I knew then I'd want to sever all contact but the police have to tell you who it is first. The police will I'm sure quote data protection or it's part of an on-going investigation, and that's were the police commissioner could play their part.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

I've often wondered about some of the pictures we look at on this site? There are some young teen age looking (young dressers on here). How can we be sure they are legal age to post a picture and we all tell them how good they look in such and such dress. I know I'm not meaning anything by complimenting some one but if they were under age or a young teen then how are we covered on here. I don't remember putting my age on here but any one looking at my picture knows I'm a dinosaur.

Unfortunately I doubt that you will have much luck finding out who did this to you from the police. I hope it is different where you live. Crissy

Tracy, In another life, I worked law enforcement and my last assignment was Child Exploitation cases. I worked that assignment for about 7 years, and i NEVER had a case or worked with another agency who had a case where a crossdresser was a pedophile. And I can tell you this, If i had gone to a judge and told him i wanted a search warrant because someone said the guy down the street wears women's clothes and I think he is a pedophile, the judge will still be laughing at me. So, I don't know what they used for probable cause to get into your house. Here in America, you can get a copy of the search warrant, that should tell you their probable cause. You could have been on a mailing list that was seized, corresponded with someone, accidentally clicked on the wrong link, who knows. If you were in America, I could help you. Also, I would contact an attorney if for no other reason to get my computer, phones and cameras returned. Good luck.

Years ago a teenager emailed me, after seeing some of my photos on a TG photo posting site. She said she was a CD / TG and loved my pics, needed some advice and maybe I could be like her TG mom. I wrote back and said, as nicely as I could, that I couldn't correspond with someone under 18. I just could not take the chance.

Banned Read only
    Tracy,
    It's both sad that someone has found cause to complain and also sad the police are wasting tax payers money on this stupid mistake .

I guess we must try and see another side to this if there have been problems in you area and it's a sensitive issue . I don't know your full background but are you fully out or just in the closet and taking small steps outside, I'm sure that behaviour to some appears to be suspicious .
    I have tried to be as open as I can with my neighbours and my trips and outings around my town but we never know what some people will accuse you of and then you have to try and prove your innocence , sadly to some we are guilty of some criminal act even if we haven't committed one .

To take Dominique's point , I don't know with certainty but do the UK police also have to disclose the warrant sheet to you ?
    Last edited by Teresa; 09-07-2018 at 02:41 PM.

Platinum Member
    I’ve had one encounter with a local constable. He was following up on a complaint regarding a man dressed as a woman in our neighborhood. Fortunately, there were no allegations of inappropriate behavior. After a ten minute conversation he assured me that I could go about my business with no further problems.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sorry to hear of your experience, Tracy.

I would be inclined to ask the police to lay a charge of mischief or the like against the complainant, and if the police are willing to disclose their name, sue them for defamation and loss of use of your electronic devices. The judge must be convinced there is a good reason to seal the search warrant in Canada. While I am not a lawyer, this does not strike me as something a judge would allow. When do you get your property back?

In Canada, a search warrant to search the target premises does not allow the police to do a forensic examination of your electronics. A separate warrant is required for that.

I recommend you retain the services of a criminal defense lawyer if you haven't already.

A male out and about wearing women's clothes is not a criminal offense in Canada and in most other Western countries.

I think even if you were able to get a copy of the warrant they would block out the name of the person who caused this mess.
    Crissy

teresa,
    In the UK the householder/suspect is given on entry a copy of the search warrant which is usually authorised by a magistrate, it would lay down the reason for the search but would not state the names of any informers or from where the inteligence was gained from.
    This would be a good one to take to a solicitor who has greater clout when it comes to data exposure. Especially as in this incident it involves such a tender and imotive section of the community
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    All I can assume the person that called the police is an idiot and doesn't know the meaning of the word pedophile.
    CDing has nothing remotely to do with pedophila.

This is just me if I were to find out who did this I would make their life a living hell.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Its "Common knowledge" (or ignorance) that Crossdressers are "Homosexuals" and we all know that Homosexuals are pedophiles.------Hey lots of people out there actually believe it. All the more reason to stay in the closet.(or at least use a lot of discretion)

Banned Read only
    Marina,
    All the more reason to get out there and educate them , I have to admit it's not something I've come across , the first thought is do we want to become women , sexuality doesn't usually come into the equation with many people or its' something they prefer not to talk about . The moment we start hiding the question maybe what have we got to hide ? I'm determined to be as out and open as possible after so many years of being made to stay in the closet .

I'm sorry this has happened to you Tracy. Maybe I'm naive, or I'm reading too much into it. But their ignorance or not, it seems kind of personal. I'd be willing to bet that the person, or persons who started this know you. And you probably know them too. I wonder if there's anyone you've come in contact with in the past month or two that's suddenly acting "odd" around you? Or totally avoiding you?
    "Samm" Sammara Michaels

I also speak fluent sarcasm

Tracy, I am so sorry for your predicament. There is nothing worse then when the force of government comes after you. Who knows what motivates people. I hope that you got your electronics back.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    WOW!
    Man, that's BAD NEWS!
    Hope everything gets back to normal.
    Good luck.

Tracy you do not say in your thread if you are married if not or divorced could it be your ex or a past partner who is having a go at you? just a thought, ,if things had been quiet before what sparked this off? somebody close must know something about you to feel the need to put the boot in, if I was you I would engage a solicitor and find out who caused this unwarranted aggro.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

That's terrible and terrifying Tracy. I hope you don't let it ruin your confidence.

Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by TracyUK View Post
    What kind of idiot could see a crossdresser and claim them to be a pedo?
    Pretty much everybody. We're considered perverts by most of the straight population, and so, automatically under suspician for being pedophiles as well.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

This is terrible for you but I must admit I’m surprised. Is the justice system in the UK so different that the police are able to raid you with no more evidence than a tip-off. Are there charges pending? It’s possible that some random person saw you and took offense to your existence and followed you home or traced your plates. But I’d be more concerned that maybe it’s someone you know. Are you out to many friends and relatives? Maybe someone found out and you don’t know they know? Hope you have legal counsel. Good luck if this hasn’t been resolved already.

I would like to think that the police have an understanding on who you are and when they don't find incriminating evidence all will be returned to you.

In the meantime we do have to deal with those that are less informed.

The police do have to act on every complaint they receive and I daresay they have done it correctly.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

So Tracy, don't leave us hanging here. You said this happened a few months ago. How were you treated by the police? What has happened since then? Did you get a lawyer? What did she say? What is the fallout in your personal life?

Inquiring minds want to know.
    Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!