Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warning

I am sure the police didn't find anything, and they won't tell you who did this to you. But they will remember the malicious false claim, who it came from, and the loss of resources and time. Good luck, keep holding your head up high, don't let them get the better of you. You have friends here who know what truly happened. Thank you for sharing. Be strong.

Tracy

I'm appalled at how you've been treated. There is, quite rightly, a lot of effort being put into cracking down on offenders against children in the UK but there can be no excuse for putting someone through that based on an uncorroborated accusation. It's a stark reminder that while TG issues are being looked at more sympathetically nowadays there is still a lot of ignorance out there, and some negative stereotypes still hold sway.

It's a warning I will take on board, thanks, and best wishes.

Rachel

Sorry ladies,

Had a couple of days away, the long and short of it is that it will be 14 months due the amount
    of work the police tech people have before they can look into my stuff.
    I don't blame the police for this as it is important that they investigate all claims where such
    crimes are reported I just wish it was quicker.

hugs,
    Tracyxx

hello Tracy,
    sounds like some people are still living in the 1950s - when all crossdressers were homosexuals and all homosexuals were pedophiles (according to popular belief).
    I thought that the police were more enlightened now - often demonstrating that by supporting Pride events.
    luv J

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    What kind of idiots will raid a house based on hearsay? Without no evidence? Who's the judge that signed this warrent? I think all the kings men and all the kings horses can't do much to repair this invasion of your privacy. ...what happened to due process? Sorry to hear of this awful experience, thanks for the warning. Cheerio