Thread: told my sister

Aspiring Member

told my sister

Today was the first time I have had a chance to dress in more than 2 months. I was all dolled up and trying on a couple of new outfits. Then my sister calls. She is going the a tough time in her marriage. Her husband is going thought a midlife crisis. We talked for about a half hour(really I just listen, she likes to talk). I told her my midlife crisis was hard on our marriage. She ask how so, so I had her face time me, Her first words were "You finally came out?". I knew she kind of known, but not to the extent. We only had a few minutes. But she thought I was cool, we will have a more in depth discussion later. I knew she we would be cool with it.
    What a good day. I think it was good for my sister to lighten up the mood.
    Sara

Platinum Member
    Hi Sara , That is just so wonderful, Having each other to lean on. >Orchid ..oo.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I would love to let my sister know of my affliction. I think she would understand, she has a trans gender sibling who is well on the way to a complete change. I would love to share this with someone, my wife isn't interested at all and doesn't want to see it or talk about it.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

I have two sisters and they would throw a fit if they found out. Needless to say we don't talk all that much anyway. You are lucky to have an understanding sister you can visit with and y'all can help each other get thru the midlife crisis.

Sara, I'm glad that your coming out to your sister went well.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

That awesome Sars you have a great sister
    Angie

Sara, Good for you, it sounds like it was very good for you both. Crissy

Platinum Member
    So, she suspected?
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

My sisters and brothers knew I dress quite often when I was 17 it's never talked about but I wonder if they think "one a cross-dresser always a cross-dresser"?
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Judy-Somthing View Post
    My sisters and brothers knew I dress quite often when I was 17 it's never talked about but I wonder if they think "one a cross-dresser always a cross-dresser"?
    My guess is yes on them thinking you are still a cross dresser. Where do you fit in the order of whose oldest, just wondering. Crissy

I told my sister around 38 years ago but I still haven't told my brother! I remember how cathartic it was to tell someone back then. I also told my GF at that time which wasn't difficult at all.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

my guess, Sara's sister is older - they tend to be more protective (or maybe that's just my sister)
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Sara, so glad for you, now you can have some good time.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Sara...that is wonderful to have someone to confide in Nikki
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Great story Sara happy for you now you have another you can talk to. I think a lot more people in our life's know more then we think they do.

Sara, congratulations on your telling your sister. It is great to have family support.
    Amanda

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Good for the both of you!

Aspiring Member sarah_hillcrest's Avatar
    congrats, it would be wonderful to have a sister or close girlfriend I could share with.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    My sister caught me dressed several times when I was little, and she loves to tell my wife about it. If I were to tell her today that I still dressed, she would suggest I talk to someone at church, because it is so wrong in her eyes.
    Dana Ryan

Silver Member
    My sisters encouraged my dressing growing up. I had a lot of fem practice time putting on makeup and learning to dance as a girl.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    The thing is, you're still 'you" dressed or not.

I think that it is a good thing that you listen,it gives your sister support that she needs.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    I have to love my sister. We talked a couple of days later. We talked about clothes for an hour. She gave me all her favorite web sites, even a couple I have never heard of. We are also still the same size, there may be some trading going on. She has always dressed girly, she said she is a little more or dude like. When I pointed out she dressed more glam she said "you know, it's all about the pretty clothes". She nail it, I love the pretty stuff. I hope the helps take her mind of her troubles.
    Sara