Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girly Girl

Girly Girl

Talking with my wife last night we have determined that, between the two of us, Im the more girly girl in our house. I prefer skirts or dresses were she is more jeans and tshirt. I cant go a week without shaving my legs, she could stop now and not care. I keep my toes painted and usually change colors about once a week, she paints hers on special ocasions. I like bows and ribbons, she could do without. Any one else the more girly one in your household?

I am also the girly girl in our house. I love maxi skirts and dresses. Own way more lingerie than my wife, love pink panties, garter belts and thigh highs and pantyhose. I keep my body shaved and adore all things feminine. My wife is a jeans and cute top.

Same here. I love dresses and silky undies ans well as pantyhose and thigh highs. My wife wears only slacks and tee tops with tennis shoes and socks.

We are both girly girls, except for makeup.
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

Aspiring Member
    I have more girly underwear, have more girly dresses, and do more girly makeup.
    Never in her life has my wife worn a suspender belt (garter belt) and stockings, and I don't think she has ever worn matching bra and panties.

Ronnie based on your post I think we all would agree you win the girly position in your house. As much as I try my wife always wins in are house lol.

I think I'm a bit more girly around the house at least better dressed.
    Angie

I wish I could talk to my wife.

I'm the girly girl here my wife has 1 dress and 1 skirt wear no makeup. I have 20 dresses and 15 skirts and wear makeup of some kind everyday.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

My wife is definitely girly...during the day, but the minute she walks in the door, off comes bra, hose, (if she wears them) heels, blouse, makeup, etc. and jumps right into casual shorts, flip flops and a tee shirt. I, on the other hand, love dresses, skirts, blouses, hose, heels, makeup, perfume, the whole nine yards. She teases me, that...I can’t wait to put on...what she can’t wait to take off, lol. So, during the day, she’s girly, the rest of the day, it’s me. It works.

My wife was very girly when we met. She always wore dresses and heels. I think it was 4-5 years into our relationship before I saw her in pants. However, do to health issues she never wears heels and seldom wears dresses anymore.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    Me too. Wife says I have more girly stuff than she does lol
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

My wife is an elegantly feminine boho tomboy who thoroughly enjoys teasing me for being the girly girl in our relationship. She also feels that she’s the man in the relationship too, LOL.

It's not even a matter for discussion between the wifey and me since the conclusion is so obvious...I'm the girly girl in our home: I own the overwhelming majority of dresses in the closet; when my wife buys makeup she rarely uses it so I "steal" it; all her shoes are flats and all my shoes are heels with the exception of my first pair of sandals I bought today; and she rarely wears jewelry while I have a decent assortment and borrow hers (sitting in the drawers gathering dust) as well.
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Platinum Member
    Hi Ronnie , It was like you wrote my story for me. >Orchid ..++..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

My wife is obviously the girly girl in our relationship. I do enjoy being able to help us both have nice things. I get double pleasure in finding nice things for both of us. We do not always share the same opinion of things but I am sure we are pretty good at predicting if we think the other will like a certain garment. We share nail polish and enjoy doing each others nails. So I believe that we share a great deal when it comes to being female and we also enjoy our real gender differences. I am sure its our attempt to have the best of both worlds. So far it has been good.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

For sure I take that title.
    My side of the closet has most of the very feminine items such as dresses and skirts and I certainly have more lingerie than she does.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

My wife and I agree that I'm certainly the more girly girl of the two of us.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Although I'd never claim to be more 'female ' than my wife my dress sense is more femme than hers. Leggings and baggy tops for her, dresses and skirts for me. She almost never wears make up either, unless going somewhere special.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

My wife is a girly girl, which is what I like.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    I love you, Girly Girl. You and I are truly sisters.
    I like sheer blouses and lacy bras (I like Jodee bras the best, the long line in white),
    and ALWAYS a skirt!
    My wife wears drab dresses and little makeup and jewelry. I have more necklaces than she does.
    I like garter belts and FF nylons and my wife wears pantyhose.
    The up-side is that when we go out I'm never mistaken for a guy.

hello all,
    I have more skirts and lingerie than my wife, who prefers to wear trousers.
    Is there a connection - do we wear more "girly" clothes because our wives do not?
    luv J

I don't get to dress enough to compete for this title with my wife but she would still come out on top. My wife is as girly girl as they come.

Kimberly

Silver Member
    My wife is the girly girl in our house. Always has been and will be forever. She has twice or more the women's clothes than I do. While as we age her ability to wear heals is less, as is mine she has cute flats. I do own more lingerie than she has, but hers are pretty and she has way more nightgowns than I do. Now days we both wear jeans and tops for the most part. Being retired in an area with a casual lifestyle means casual clothes at most venues. Golf shorts and a polo top is dressing up at the clubs. All my clothes are women's including underwear and shoes.

My wife worked for years in a field where dresses/skirts were required along with nylons and heals. When she came home she changed out of her office clothes and put on casual clothes which could be jeans to caftans. On the other hand I took off my required suit and tie and wore fem cloths which were casual. I wonder if CDs don't get more girly than their wives because they choose to dress while the wives have had the pleasure during the day.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    I'm into more girly stuff than my wife is, makeup or clothes. That doesn't stop her from raiding my stuff though. Anyway she is okay with me being that way. She'll probably go with me to the Sephora store this week for a makeup class.
    Dana Ryan