First let me point out that when I say I want to have a more feminine body, this does not mean I want to become a transgender. I will try to explain as best I can....

My crossdressing obsession started with my favorite video game character Princess Peach. I wanted to emulate her, but as time went on, I wanted to have a body similar to hers. I never gave this much thought because I didn't think it was possible since I am a man. I found out it was possible for a man to accomplish this, but it was a lot harder for men than for women. Either way, I eventually started to crossdress. However, I never stopped dreaming about having a figure like hers.

Now I'm not a big guy, not at all. I am below average size for an adult male. I am only about 5 ft 4 inches, although I am around 200 lbs and am trying to get rid of my pot belly. I've come to the conclusion that my body is closer to being a sexy hot woman than it is to being a big strong man, and I would totally be more than ok with that. As a matter of fact, I'm sorta thinking that maybe fate made me smaller than most men for this particular reason, because I was eventually going to become a crossdresser.

I am doing a couple of things to improve my body to make it look more feminine. Losing weight is the hard part since I deliver pizza, and when ur hungry there's nothing but fattening food to munch on, but I will do my best. The other thing is that I have gotten a corset, although I'm not going to wear it 24/7 for months on end to achieve the curves I want. Rather, I will wear it when I dress up, and take it off when I go back to male mode.

Anyhow, I hope to achieve that figure I want, or if nothing else, lose some weight and trim down my stomach.