Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dressing up like a woman is making me want to have a body like one

Dressing up like a woman is making me want to have a body like one

First let me point out that when I say I want to have a more feminine body, this does not mean I want to become a transgender. I will try to explain as best I can....

My crossdressing obsession started with my favorite video game character Princess Peach. I wanted to emulate her, but as time went on, I wanted to have a body similar to hers. I never gave this much thought because I didn't think it was possible since I am a man. I found out it was possible for a man to accomplish this, but it was a lot harder for men than for women. Either way, I eventually started to crossdress. However, I never stopped dreaming about having a figure like hers.

Now I'm not a big guy, not at all. I am below average size for an adult male. I am only about 5 ft 4 inches, although I am around 200 lbs and am trying to get rid of my pot belly. I've come to the conclusion that my body is closer to being a sexy hot woman than it is to being a big strong man, and I would totally be more than ok with that. As a matter of fact, I'm sorta thinking that maybe fate made me smaller than most men for this particular reason, because I was eventually going to become a crossdresser.

I am doing a couple of things to improve my body to make it look more feminine. Losing weight is the hard part since I deliver pizza, and when ur hungry there's nothing but fattening food to munch on, but I will do my best. The other thing is that I have gotten a corset, although I'm not going to wear it 24/7 for months on end to achieve the curves I want. Rather, I will wear it when I dress up, and take it off when I go back to male mode.

Anyhow, I hope to achieve that figure I want, or if nothing else, lose some weight and trim down my stomach.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Rainbow, I have no idea what Princess Peach looks like. So, I don't know what figure your hoping to acheive. But, I do know a corset will give u more of a fem figure as I wore them for 10 years. And, I have a few friends that r large that use them effectively.

U don't need to wear a corset constantly to reshape your body. Because as soon as u remove it it goes back to normal. However, corset training means just that. The more u wear your corset the titer u can lace it over time. Which is why I started with a 28 and moved down to a 24 in a few years!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    RainbowDash,
    Not easy but at your height you do need to lose that weight , it's a pity there aren't more health food deliverys then you could munch on something less fattening . I'm 5' 7" and weigh 140lbs but maybe I need a little more but that's how I am .

Hi Rainbow.

At 5'7" I used to be 220 lbs.

I don't have patience so had to lose the weight fast.

Wheatbix every breakfast, fruit during the day and a bread plate as my dinner plate.
    3 days a week I would have a Hawaiian chicken burger for lunch and on those days swim 1/2 a mile at my local pools and miss out on dinner.
    My first swim, I over did it and fainted in the changing room, but it got easier as weeks past.

Not a good diet, my kidneys hated me for it, but managed to get to 168 lbs in 3 months.

So my point is, visualise it strongly, keep visualising even if your delivering pizza and work your way to the body you want.

Best of luck.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Good luck in your efforts to get the body you want. I can say I wish I was 5 ft 4 inches that is a good starting point.

There's a lot of that going around.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

I’ve done mostly all things mentioned, but have to resort to help from shapers, forms, hip and butt forms, corset, waist cincher, etc. They require some practice and work, but definitely well worth it. Good luck on achieving your goals.

I know how you feel girly. When I’m all dressed up, my body has slight feminine features like hips and legs with my only give away is my shoulders.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You need to understand the corset just compresses you and any extra fat is either pushed up or down.
    You might look at using a girdle to contain the extra fat/ fleshy parts before you put on the corset.
    I'm the same height but outweigh you and corsets really don't help me all that much.
    What I'm saying is corsets are made for the female figure so don't expect a miracle trying it to make work on a male body.
    If you find a combination that works and looks good please let us know.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    There are few short cuts when it comes to getting weight off and doing it in a healthy way. I know from experience it takes a lot of will power and determination.
    Personally I love pizza but it is a once a month thing if that. I found a good incentive was to buy myself something really nice and make sure I could get in it, it worked for me. (I'm 5'8'' and about 150 lbs by the way)
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I have been able to trim my waist to 30 inches but my chest is still 40 inches and I have very broad shoulders. It's very hard to find really feminine dresses to fit my physique.I'm also 6
    feet tall so most skirts and dresses are too short.

Like Sherry says corset training is the way to go, it just takes time.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowDash View Post
    Anyhow, I hope to achieve that figure I want, or if nothing else, lose some weight and trim down my stomach.
    I need to point out, that there is no such thing as spot weight reduction. The fat comes off the body evenly from all over, as the weight comes off. At 5'4" and 200 pounds, you've got a very long way to go to get a narrow waist. About 80 to 90 pounds.
    Wearing a corset to change your body takes a very long time, and you will have to wear it for many hours daily. Even then, you won't wind up with a feminine body curve.
    And a word of advice; keep a scissor around when you lace up yourself into a corset. In the effort to keep the thing tight, you may tighten it past the point where you can breath properly, pass out before you can loosen the laces enough, and die. Please don't wind up a statistic in the 'death by misadventure' column.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    And a word of advice; keep a scissor around when you lace up yourself into a corset. In the effort to keep the thing tight, you may tighten it past the point where you can breath properly, pass out before you can loosen the laces enough, and die. Please don't wind up a statistic in the 'death by misadventure' column.
    To reduce this risk, start by wearing the corset fairly loosely. You can increase the length of time or the amount of tightening over time. The key is do it gradually so that your body becomes accustomed to the tightness of the corset.

I wear a corset six days a week. Over the course of about four months I have reduced the tightness from 41" to 37". I figured I have another month to go before I get it as tight as I can tolerate, to about 36".

The key is that I didn't start at 36". If I had, passing out would have been a possibility. Don't start with being super tight.

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

Silver Member
    start with small goals. I'm no longer the size 6 that I was 50 years ago. I plan to get headed there soon.

I feel that way sometimes. I'm around 196 lbs, 5'6" and wearing a corset helps the figure. I'm not doing corset training though.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Forget waist trainers, wake up and smell the coffee! At your height a healthy weight would be 125lbs, not 200. You need to loose over a third of your body weight. Otherwise start choosing an outfit to wear in your coffin. Seriously, a female shape is the least of your worries. Whatever you do don't look at your average US woman and think that they represent a healthy weight, they don't.

I was facing the same thing. Love dressing but it was hard at my size. I've lost a pile of weight and fitting into so many things I never thought I could. Like all these size 12 dresses and sexy lingerie I've had. It can happen. So much easier to wear regular size pantyhose instead of hunting for 2x or more. You can do it.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I knew what you meant by the title, basic figure and such. LOL

I've been complimented a lot on my butt and calves, both in guy and girl mode (mostly when en fem) from both women and men.
    I must thank the Stairmaster at the gym on base for both.
    At least 40 minutes on that puppy at about average 80 steps a minute is what I do.

I'm lucky, I guess, not to have too broad of shoulders.
    I've been told I have a runner's body.

Most "bulk up" I do is inclined push-ups during my run.
    And the only real reason I keep up on the push-ups is for the fit tests in the military.

But most of all is the one thing I cannot do (at least right now) is eat and drink healthy.
    That **** is difficult.
    I can sweat it out running several miles any day.
    But lay off soda and/or pizza, sheesh, LOL.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Just remember, excersize will NOT give u a fem body! I can create a pretty good one by adding padding and prosthesis to my slim, male, figure. Diets don't work. Only diet change will allow u to lose weight and keep it off!

When I got serious about Sherry's figure I quit my gym and changed some bad eating habits. That was over 12 years and 25 pounds ago. I don't seem to have problems staying at 150 lbs now. No matter how much I occasionally binge!

IMG_0943 (2) (408x640).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I can definitely relate to your post. When I started to truly accept who I am in 2015, I was shocked at how much pressure I felt to lose weight. On an intellectual level, I always knew that women feel pressure to maintain a certain weight and be attractive. I just never realized how much it would hit me when I was starting to go out dressed as a woman.

RainbowDash...you can do it! I went from 194# to 158# by eating healthy, smaller size food portions, and exercising. I"m 5'11". By getting the weight off, especially around the middle, my corset can be easily cinched. Without much work I can cinch my waist from 31.5" to 27.5". In fact, 27.5" is going too far since my waist ends up narrower than my bodycon dresses can fit to. So, cinching to 28 to 29 inches is about right. Losing weight does have one drawback (but one I certainly don't mind). My size 14 maxi dresses are now too loose. I'd say my dress size is now probably closer to a 12. If I keep the weight off I'll need to buy some new smaller sized maxi dresses. The bodycon dresses aren't a problem b/c they're made of a stretchy bandage material that stays snug as I lose weight, provided, as I aforementioned, I don't cinch too tightly. And I may need to buy a new bra. I was a 38C but now it too is loose and slipping a bit...I should get a 36C. Nikki
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Sorry, RainbowDash, the only "magical" way to lose those inches is to lose the weight. Sensible eating & (that horrible word!) exercise is the only way. It's a great pity that your job makes pizza so tempting, isn't it? Perhaps you should swap some of the pizzas for salads and start some gentle exercise at first. There's no point in trying to lose enough weight quickly, that very rarely works. It has to come off slowly - and stay off. It would help if you were to team up with one or two others who were also trying to lose weight. The extra competition helps a lot.

Best of luck with your aims!
    **-* Kath *-**
    Let them see that their words can cut you and you’ll never be free of the mockery. If they want to give you a name, take it, make it your own. Then they can’t hurt you with it anymore.
    ― George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones

Ok I have to ask this question. A bit awkward but here goes.... Let's take the corset out of the equation for a moment. If I talked to a personal trainer at a health club and told them I, a man, wanted a feminine body with curves, would they laugh me out of the building? Or would they help me out? More importantly, can they help me out? Is it even possible for a man to have those curves since I have a man's body? I'm gonna guess the answer is yes, but I'm not sure about the personal trainer thing.

'The reason I ask this is because I have dieted and exercised before in the past, and long before delivering pizza. I can do it for awhile, but then I start to weaken and gain weight back. Happens every single time. Before I became a crossdresser, I was gonna talk to a personal trainer about helping me lose weight. Now that I am a crossdresser and my goal is to have feminine curves, I'm wondering if they'd be able to help me, assuming they are willing to help me.

For me, I'm internally driven (motivated) to lose weight and keep it off because I have a very strong feminine side and I want to have as close to an hour glass womanly figure as I can achieve. As I've shared in other posts, my weight loss drives my wife crazy. She knows I want to look like the woman I feel inside and that this pushes me to keep my weight in check. She's seen my bodycon dresses and knows you have to be in shape to look good in them. But, my feminine nature and looks isn't what bothers her. It's that I can lose weight far more easily than she can and she says "NOT FAIR." Now, I'm very close (within an inch) to having an hour glass figure without wearing a corset. If I slip a corset on and cinch an inch or two I create an hour glass figure which I absolutely love! In my view, you don't need a personal trainer. It's just a question of whether having a womanly figure is enough of a motivator for you to lose weight through healthier eating and exercise. It is for me because my gender dysphoria is quite strong and looking like a male bothers me a lot. I'm en femme just about every day of the week in the evenings when I get home from work and on the weekends unless I have errands to run that take me out of the house. So, just how badly do you want a woman's figure? And how hard are you willing to work at it? There are no short cuts. Cis girls have told me that hip padding didn't look good on me. They said my figure looked great and if I wanted more curves to wear the corset. You can do it RainBow dash if you want it bad enough.

https://www.reddit.com/r/crossdressi...se_slipped_on/
    Last edited by nikkiwindsor; 09-30-2018 at 04:08 PM.
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg