Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The bubble popped last night.

The bubble popped last night.

Let me begin. My wife and I used to dare each other back in our younger days and she went thru a period of wanting some stranger to see her boobs as she got a kick out of it. I suppose this is not too uncommon as there a lot of them showing things way more than boobs on the net. I had a camera that I took pictures of her on the beach, in parking lots, on our boat, and roadside parks where just the glimpse from a trucker would make her feel sexy. She even did some flashing on the hwy while riding passenger in our car. I have a lot of pictures of her in her younger days on a flash drive and my pictures are also on the same flash drive.
    Ok here's where I'm going with this story.
    Last night we were talking about death and she asked me if I had destroyed that flash drive. I said no it's in the computer bag. She said she felt we should destroy it. I told her I still get it out every now and then and look at the old fun times we had. She told me what if we were both killed she didn't want the kids to find it and think their mom was a sl-t. I oh they won't it was just us being crazy. She point blank asked me do you want your sons seeing you in a dress. I answered I don't care, she replied yeah right. She asked me again are you sure what if I erase mine and show them you in a dress. I said I'll get rid of my stuff and the flash drive. All morning I've just been sitting and thinking I really don't want my sons seeing the pictures. She also said I needed to get rid of my locker full of my girly stuff. Don't know which way I'll go but I may be scarce on here and if you don't see me you'll know which way I went, the whys and what happened. Sorry for letting all this out I know it's my problem but feels better to vent.

With respect, your well educated children will have their own eccentricities they'll want to keep private; and therefore should understand that, as a complete human being, you are entitled to yours.

As long as you were a good parent and not a Nazi, who cares what they'll think of you after you're dead? If they learn about this side of you, they may be able to understand you even better.

Using your kids as an argument seems a bit unfair, but that's just me.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Good luck, Hopefully you will make the best of it.

Many of us here who are also largely closeted are facing the same dilemma as we look over our shoulders and see the Grim Reaper slowly approaching in the distance (albeit usually without the counterbalance of the wife's "naughty" pictures in the event of any bullying/blackmailing attempts by her to get us to cease and desist).

My "stash" is rather extensive, and a lot of it is stored off-site at a location that only my wife knows where it is. I would likely go into a deep depression if I had to get rid of all of it now to avoid embarrassment to others in the event of an untimely death, only to end up living another 20 years or so without the ability to engage in an activity that often keeps me going when other things are falling apart around me.

I know it sounds morbid, but sometimes I hope that it will either be cancer or some other form of lingering affliction with a reasonably accurate predicted end-point that ultimately does me in so that this at least gives me enough time to get my affairs (including my crossdressing paraphernalia) in order and/or disposed of. That way, I could continue crossdressing unaffected and undisturbed until I get that final tap on the shoulder.

When you get to be our age, it is the uncertainty around when and how we end up departing this earth that starts to weigh on us more and more, and especially when we have led this "double life" of ours for what seems like forever and is - in fact - our "normal".

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    Sorry to hear, J. I think we all have things we’ve done in our lives that we have second thoughts about, but that being said, the question becomes whether we really regret them or not. Everything has context, and it sounds like you both were having fun at the time.

If it were me finding pictures of my parents like what you describe, rather than judge them, I would be happy that they did things that made their lives happy. The graveyard is full of people who wished they’d done more to make their lives enjoyable.

Regarding dressing, I’ve had similar conversations with my wife and have accepted that she’ll never want to be seen with me dressed or want to see me in girl mode, so I do it away from her when opportunities present. It’s not going to prevent me from doing things that make me happy, even if I have to do them apart from her. Life’s too short.
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

Banned Read only
    Why are people so worried about what people will think after you are dead?

Frankly I don't care what anyone will think or say about me after I am gone, their ignorance and fears cannot hurt me anymore.

If long after I am dead, finding a picture of me in a dress can change someone's memories of me from "I miss you", to "Burn in Hell" then they were never my friend to begin with.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 09-10-2018 at 03:47 PM.

I have a suggestion that may help you as I have the same problem and even More so for me because my wife has no idea I enjoy cross dressing. I have a friend that enjoys cross-dressing as well, and we get together occasionally. I keep my stuff in a couple of locked containers with his name address and phone number tagged on the containers. In the event something were to happen to me and the containers were found I'm sure he would be contacted and he would know to pick up the containers. He has two containers at his place with my name on them as well. It seems like a reasonable solution for both of us. It might be something you could think about if you have an accepting friend.
    Ellie

Absolutely! We have one life. Live it to the fullest and don't let fear put you off. Xx.

Thats kind of funny but I had the same discussion with my wife a while ago. With the children getting older we are traveling a lot more without them and my wife is always worried if something happens to the both of us there will be nobody around to do damage control with my fem stuff. I told her I didn't care because I wouldn't be around to see it, and have mentioned to my wife that I wanted to tell my oldest daughter maybe not about the dressing but if something should happen to us that she could go threw the drewers first and she will understand at that time. My wife didn't think it was a good idea, so I guess we're going with we won't be around to see it scenario.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Jaylyn I think your wife is more worried about how she will look if pics are found than what your kids think of you if they see them eventually
    Seems silly to worry about what people think after you are gone.
    Personally I wouldn't let my spouse tell me what I can and cannot do but thats just me.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 09-10-2018 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd View Post
    Why are people so worried about what people will think after you are dead?

Frankly I don't care what anyone will think or say about me after I am gone, their ignorance and fears cannot hurt me anymore.

If long after I am dead, finding a picture of me in a dress can change someone's memories of me from "I miss you", to "Burn in Hell" then they were never my friend to begin with.
    There is no like button..... but I clicked 'LIKE'
    Lots of Love Lilly xx

Not me in the avatar but the lovely Jenny Powell who I loved so much

Girls I loaded every thing in big plastic bags and it was already in the dumpster but then started missing it after getting back on here and reading y'all's post I just went out and grabbed the four bags and put them in a shed out back till I can think about this a little more. I know she is worried about what the kids will think of her being topless and flashing. I'm sorry I panicked it the first time she has said anything like she said to me and has worried me all day. I was supposed to play my guitar at one of her women's club meetings and sing and I was mad and told her I'm not doing it. I am sticking to that though but when she told me the kids seeing my ugly face all dolled up I just lost it. Woke up at 2:00 am thinking what I should do and just didn't sleep very good last night. I hate going to bed with controversy seems my brain won't go to sleep. Thanks for all the suggestions.

Stash your stash! It will come back around! I have come out to both of my kids and instructed my daughter to take all my clothes to the SA upon my demise! Some of the girls around here may get some use from them! Do not know what to tell you about the wife but I would get rid of the flash drive! Best wishes Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

My take on your story is that she wants the flash drive of her topless destroyed. When you didn’t want to do it, she tried to make you see her point by using your dressing as an example as to why she didn’t want the kids to see the pics. I could be very mistaken but I think you may have jumped to conclusions about your stuff too fast.

If I am correct, I think you should just dump the flash drive with her pictures and keep your stash. Talk about it again in a few days after you destroy the pictures.

It sounds to me like a “what if” conversation that got out of control.

Platinum Member
    Hi JayLyn , It sounds like she out you squarely between a ROCK and a HARD PLACE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >Orchid ..++..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    She called you ugly ?????? That sure isn't very nice.

Destroy the drive!!! If you want to stay together..I burned everything with my ex-wife standing there watching..It does a lot for someones emotional health..
    Best Wishes, Paula

I agree, destroy the drive and let her see it go. Do not purge, maybe stash your things away til the smoke clears. Crissy

I agree with Char. Sounds like what started off as a reasonable discussion got out of hand. Why not destroy all the pictures of you and her?

Banned Read only
    This is not an uncommon discussion. I checked your bio and posts and my math comes up with about 68 years of age. Yep, as we get older the chances of dying increase. Of course, you can be a thirty year old cross dresser and die in an auto accident along with a wife. What then? Does one live in constant fear of discovery that dad had a secret? There is one solution. Man marries a woman who wears the same size clothing and shoes. Take no pictures. The when both die at the same time the kids will think all the clothes were mom's. Problem solved.

i dont agree with the decision, anytime someone has a disaster the one thing they regret losing is "the pictures" even if yours are a little kinky and spicy i think its important to save them, hey you never know if you would like another walk down memory lane....am i right
    now i know you been here long enough to know that a purge is not going to work... so this may be relevant for you to do for any family or friends that may come to clean out your place after your gone....and as mentioned your gone ...the bubble didnt pop.....you let your age catch up to your fun and carefree lifestyles.....youve just admitted your old if thats your things then you both should enjoy yourselves as much as you can while you can. keep a letter with your stash:

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...ith+your+stash
    Last edited by mykell; 09-11-2018 at 07:00 PM.
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Jaylyn , password protected thumb drive. Problem solved.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    I'm really torn on this one , As an amateur photographer and an artist, If I take a photo, I don't expect someone to tell me years later that I have to destroy the photo, however if it's something that's explicitly between 2 people I can understand her request. Is there a compromise, like password protecting the directory so that just the two of you have access ? Your clothes are yours, as others have stated, your kids are grown, if they don't like it after you pass, well they could always visit you to discuss it over coffee .
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Silver Member
    I don't know why no one else suggested it, but all one needs is to do is encrypt the drive and label it corrupted. There are several different ways to do it. Once upon a time I encrypted each file when I traveled and was worried about loosing the laptop by theft. A bunch of files in a folder labeled damaged files or what ever will soon be discarded. They aren't going to spend time with a supper computer to see what there is. Our daughters know about my hobby so they will haul everything to the women's center.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula2 View Post
    Destroy the drive!!! If you want to stay together..I burned everything with my ex-wife standing there watching..It does a lot for someones emotional health..
    Hmmm...considering that she is your ex-wife now, how did that work out for you in the end? Any regrets?