Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Plumber did a two step at my front door !

I like your humorous story about your day Teresa. Letting him know you're TG was just fine in my view - although probably not really necessary. I love the getting tarted up expression too as it shows your candid, jovial personality.

The expression Don't complain, don't explain is good advice but it doesn't have to apply to every situation. Thanks for the snapshot of your everyday life of transitioning.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Banned Read only
    Just to add a footnote , I have a thread about buying some femme wellies in the shopping section , I didn't realise the delivery would happen on a Saturday I was just clearing up lunch when the doorbell rang. I was totally dressed with hands still wet and covered in suds from washing up so I must have looked like a typical housewife to the delivery guy when I answered the door , I never even gave it a second thought , he just smiled and left after the usual signature on his delivery pad . I don't feel like it's crossdressing anymore because it feels so natural .

Teresa.
    I know I can’t think of my wife or I get this like video playing in my head.

You have to somewhat walk around with blinders on. There is so much coming at you all the time that it will drive you crazy if you take it all in, all the time. Being full time is different than going on an occasional outing. Anyone of my days could fill pages here.

Try not to worry about what other people think. Just put you best foot forward and go for it. As time goes on you will find things get easier. I’m on as I see it, year three.
    I dress more and more like other women. I think I will always be basically a crossdresser thou. The first thing I always want to put on is a skirt or dress. I normally wear short shorts or Jeggings if I’m going out. I try and dress with a sense of style. When you go to the same places all the time people, or at least the girls notice.

And yes it all feels normal now.

With Love Jean

Banned Read only
    Jean,
    It's easier now I've made the decision to go full time in my new home town , most only know me as Teresa , I've reregistered at my GP surgery . You may have read about how I'm OK with my neighbours . After only six months I'm still sensitive to some issues as in this case having a tradesman come into my home for the first time . The real problem for me is still my wife she is making it difficult with family and friends , I thought and hoped we could keep our separation amicable but I now know I'm going to have to cut her off for me to totally move forward . So now it's the pros and cons of divorce to consider .

I'm totally comfortable with my appearance , I sense I'm pitching it about right but like you it does mean dressing as any many other women dress , I may wear heels but all of them are wedges , I may wear skirts when others may not but I've learned very quickly what to balance the look . I don't get any reactions so I no longer look over my shoulder expecting them , I'm not sure how more normal it can become whether I'm TG or TS .

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Daisy,
    You need to read my full replies before making odd comments like this ,"Any normal person !" So I'm abnormal according to you , no I'm not a total exhibitionist but it was a necessity for my photography , you somehow confuse that with outgoing , I certainly do not lack confidence but as I explained I am very sensitive to other people's feelings .

Please just accept we really are chalk and cheese , my World and your World are poles apart and accept it as that . I don't keep making these comments to your lifestyle , in fact we don't really know what your lifestyle is because you don't really tell members here much at all about yourself maybe you are a little paranoid .
    Oh dear oh dear, here we go again with the "I don't want your opinion Daisy" approach. All I said was that you do not need to explain yourself just as did Robertacd and just as did RhondaJean but they do not get the 'treatment' just curteous dismissal of their opinions. And I mean it, if you are what you say you are, a transgendder person, then why do you always need to explain yourself rather than just living your life like anyone else (yes, a normal person). Do you think our friends in the TS section feel the need to tell someone when they book an appointment that who answers the door will look like a woman but used to be a man? Does someone covered in tattoos warn the plumber beforehand? Does a person with no legs feel the need to advise of such in advance? It's irrelavant. And no I didn't say you are not confident (that much is obvious) I just suggested you may lack inner confidence in who you think you are. And no I didn't say you are an exhibitionist, I simply suggested it could be a possible explanation for this repeated "look at me I'm a crossdresser" thing you have going on.

Teresa, this is a discussion forum. We post threads with the sole purpose of inviting disscussion and comment. If you are only interested in receiving the usual sicophantic dribble from the "you look great, what a great story and I wish I was you brigade" then what is the point? It's not a popularity contest. You do not need to loose your temper with me and get personal everytime I voice an opinion that differs from your own, afterall by starting a thread you invited opinion from members and that includes me and Roberta and Rhonda. Yes we may disaggree, I suggest you get over it and treat my opinion with the respect it deserves.

Oh and feel free to make any comment you like on my lifestyle. And no I am not paranoid, I just didn't realise you had any interest in anyones lifestyle but your own. If there is something you would like to know then ask away.
    Last edited by DaisyLawrence; 09-17-2018 at 08:20 AM.

I think tradesfolk who make housecalls are thankful if the client is wearing clothes - period.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Banned Read only
    Daisy,
    Yes you are entitled to your opinion, you ask for respect and courtesy, I'm sorry you have to earn it and I'm afraid you have none from me because you offer little if any to me and other members here .

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Ooo, big surprise, another personal attack.

Enough is Enough

This thread is done
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations