Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Photos advocating violence against Transgenders

Photos advocating violence against Transgenders

This photo has been making it's rounds on Facebook. Crazy how these social media tough guys are advocating violence, assault and murder, to anyone who they deem shouldn't be in a certain restroom. Very insecure people make these pictures, let alone plaster it on your vehicle.

Yet thousands of transgendered men and women have used opposite restrooms without incident everyday!! The odds that there's a transgender in a stall beside your and you not even knowing it are huge. And nothing happens other than using the restroom like everyone else does.

Nothing but scaring the uninformed and closed mined people about false claims of the Transgendered.
    Attached Images Attached Images

A side effect of awareness. I'm 60. I've always been a little uncomfortable using the women's restroom, but I've done it when I had to since I was a teenager. Only once did I even have the hint of a problem. One reason is because transgender people were not on anybody's radar. It was easier to pass because of it, and people didn't have a prepared response when you didn't pass. There is much greater acceptance now, but those hold-outs are crazier and angrier than ever.

Banned Read only
    If anyone does have the opportunity to take such a picture and post it, please make sure you post the license plate. It would be helpful if there were actually an assault on a transgender woman in identifying a possible suspect.

Gold Member
    Problem is there are way to many with simple minds.
    I think they are afraid of some thing rubbing off onto them,
    and turning them into a girl.
    Rader

What if the wife and daughter follow me into the ladies room, does that change the paradigm such that I no longer need the wheel chair? Really, I'm just poking fun at the stupidity of this bumper sticker. Is this really such an issue that someone spends the money and time to put this on a truck.
    Last edited by alwayshave; 09-11-2018 at 07:11 PM.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    I examined the picture in detail, and just so everyone knows. Its a photo-shopped picture not a bumper sticker. Still the idea that people would actively promote hate is sickening.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Quote Originally Posted by alwayshave View Post
    What if the wife and daughter follow me into the ladies room, does that change the paradigm such that I no longer need the wheel chair? Really, I'm just poking fun at the stupidity of this bumper sticker. Is this really such an issue that someone spends the money and time to put this on a truck.
    Sadly today, it's amazing and crazy what decals people make to put on their vehicles.
    What about Female to Males following boys into the restroom?

Research has shown that crimes committed by transgender men and women in restrooms, changerooms, ect are extremely rare. 1.4 million transgenders in the US and only one reported crime perpetrated by them in the restroom/changeroom. Crimes and harassment against Transgenders are far more numerous.

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/...b0511db3e52825

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    I think they are afraid of some thing rubbing off onto them,
    and turning them into a girl.
    Rader
    That doesn't sound so bad to me Rader
    "Samm" Sammara Michaels

I also speak fluent sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly DeWinter View Post
    I examined the picture in detail, and just so everyone knows. Its a photo-shopped picture not a bumper sticker. Still the idea that people would actively promote hate is sickening.
    Ya, when I looked closer at it, I could tell. Just the fact that someone also went through the time and effort to photoshop it, then post on Facebook. But it also won't be a stretch that it exists somewhere on a real vehicle as well. It was definitely made to promote hatred and violence on social media. Judging by all the comments on the Facebook post, it's doing it's job.

Banned Read only
    I have been using women's facilities for a while now without a problem , if I feel there could be one I would head for the disabled ones instead , so the sticker maybe partially true but I do realise it is inciting a violent reaction aginst the TG community . I agree with Stephanie and take the number or better still a picture of the vehicle and report the owner .

It needs an extra sticker adding to it showing a prison cell saying , " And this is where the owner of this vehicle will end up !"

Quote Originally Posted by tbryant2k16 View Post
    It was definitely made to promote hatred and violence on social media. Judging by all the comments on the Facebook post, it's doing it's job.
    Can't be. I've been assured right on this forum, that any hatred towards us, as well as any danger of potential violence, is all in our minds.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    A man like that would be an easy mark for me.
    I would just talk him to the point he fell asleep.

I find photos advocating violence against anyone to be disgusting. Truth is if that was really on someone’s vehicle he would be inviting violence against himself. Unfortunately jerks like the one who posted it will always be around.
    Crissy

Quote Originally Posted by tbryant2k16 View Post
    Sadly today, it's amazing and crazy what decals people make to put on their vehicles.
    What about Female to Males following boys into the restroom?

Research has shown that crimes committed by transgender men and women in restrooms, changerooms, ect are extremely rare. 1.4 million transgenders in the US and only one reported crime perpetrated by them in the restroom/changeroom. Crimes and harassment against Transgenders are far more numerous.

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/...b0511db3e52825
    Purported and alleged. None successfully prosecuted. Not one. The violence is a direct result of campaigns intended to sow fear and discontent, among a group that is ripe for it. This is not nearly so much politics as it is an historical pattern. Exploiting fear of "the other" is a tried and true method to align with your side those who might not otherwise be so inclined. The tactic goes back thousands of years. And of course, nothing provokes emotion like "think of the children".

Let's say it again... Not. One. Single. Case. It is a non-existent "problem".

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    Can't be. I've been assured right on this forum, that any hatred towards us, as well as any danger of potential violence, is all in our minds.
    Really? Where? I must have missed that.

Originally Posted by sometimes_miss
    "Can't be. I've been assured right on this forum, that any hatred towards us, as well as any danger of potential violence, is all in our minds."
    I agree with Kelly. I have not read here that violence against trans people does not exist. However, I have read that if you pick the right venues, time of day, and have a companion you are probably as safe as most other places. I would also like to read those posts that I may have missed that said that.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 09-13-2018 at 07:43 AM. Reason: fixed quote

Always plan my short trips out so that No Pit Stops are necessary. I know that for TGs, the sits are different. But many of us Part-time Dressers that are not out for long periods-- we can avoid the "restroom " issue. Have seen many versions similar to this photo.. Given the state I live in- I avoid the ladies room purposely. Be Safe. Toni G..

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    And, all our national and local politicians are out there proposing legislation for equality for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Men and their motors,usually sufferers of small man syndrome.Oooooh a scary bumper sticker that'll send me into a fit of the terrors....not.Maybe being from the U.K. The dangers of a crazy coming after me all guns blazing (metaphorically speaking,or not) aren't as high.And yeah although I've said a lot is in our heads It doesn't mean I'm not going to take measures to keep myself safe

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Aspiring Member
    You know what I see in that picture? I see barely concealed hatred of women and a repressed anger at himself at his own inability to father a son. I see a man who hates himself, which is why he has to externalise his rage at those he thinks are weaker than himself. And of course, we can never discount the possibility that he's a closet dresser himself. Perhaps that's a contributory factor too? He secretly dresses, but, like many of us, knows that he will never pass and so has a great jealousy of those among us who can and do. At the end of the day he deserves our contempt for his attitudes, but he also deserves our pity, as showing him pity would break his spirit more than our contempt.

And this shows this much larger problem men encounter in general. The thinking that all boys and men are sexual predators.

Statements like the one illustrated show a lack of knowledge and we have to live with that until society's outlook changes.

This goes for any bigoted statement.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    I'm no criminal law expert but I think here in England you would be committing two offenses by displaying that sticker, one of inciting violence and one of a hate crime towards a minority group. If someone complained I also expect the police would give them the opportunity to remove it along with a caution (verbal warning) before taking further action.

You say thousands of trans folks use the restrooms every day without incident. I would also like to point out to the uninformed that there have been several cases of women being raped or assaulted by men in public restrooms. In exactly 0 of those cases (that I know of) has the man been dressed as a woman. Banning Trans people from public restrooms does NOT protect ANYbody.

They're not really worried about a TG person doing anything. They're just disgusted by seeing us (or they claim to be to enhance their public he-man persona) and want to rage against something that is of no real danger. We're an easy mark. I know a lot of you are a lot more capable of defending yourselves than I am, but I'm pretty much a sissy when it comes to such things. I'm not very big, not very strong, never been in a fight and I don't want to be. Guys who get off on being some sort of a bad ass, even those who aren't really, can feel like a real tough guy around me. Thankfully, not many are bent that way.

Really? Where? I must have missed that.
    https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...s-in-our-heads

That's only the most recent; if you really want to know, feel free to look through the past forum threads about it. Many here like to ignore the potential dangers that we may face, when going out in public en femme, and encourage others to do so. While I strongly support those who wish to, I believe that it should also contain a bit of a warning to maintain a constant situational awareness to the potential danger that might be right behind you; and you won't know it, until it's too late.

Be careful. You want to experience what women do? That would be always the potential of being a victim of violence.
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 09-14-2018 at 05:14 PM.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.