Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do u wear a wedding ring or do something else to keep from being bothered?

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    I wear a ring 24/7 because I am married. Not sure if it affects how people respond to me.

I wear a Swarovski "engagement" ring as the gold lasts longer than the cheapo rings that I used to buy. I don't think it makes any difference but I do love the sudden exclamation of "Oh you're engaged!" from people I talk to. Luckily for me I attract a lot more female admirers than men (just don't tell my wife!)

I wear a wedding ring, it's cheap, but lets people know I'm not on the market.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

I think going out to a bar is one thing. All the other places during the day I don't think you have to worry. Guys have a different frame of mind in a bar and with drinks in them.

I wear a wedding ring because I love being married to my wife and want everyone to know.
    Be it drab or dressed I am proud to be with her and announce it to all.
    Besides, I just feel so much happier wearing a beautiful diamond ring.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I wear a wedding band and engagement ring that I bought for myself on Amazon. I wear it in honor of my wife. Despite that, she's very clear that Katrina is her girlfriend (with a lower case G) if you know what I mean.

I do wear a faux woman's wedding ring. That is more for presentation purposes than anything.

The ring has nothing to do with the fact that in over 400+ times out, I have never been hit on by a man. That is because I fool no one. Maybe it's because I rarely put myself in those situations. Maybe it's because I am simply unattractive. Maybe it's because I'd kick the behind of anyone who would give me a problem. Not sure. Never once have I considered this to be a problem.

I firmly believe the ring has no effect one way or the other.

But what do I know?
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Mmm Kandi, you're quite attractive...evidently, you clearly aren't putting yourself into compromising situations. From my experience, it's not about fooling anyone. They're plenty of men who admire and are attracted to trans-gals for whatever reason. Since I'm in love with my wife and faithful to her, I'm going to buy and proudly wear a wedding band and ring. Hopefully, they'll be an added benefit of keeping unsolicited advances at bay.
    Last edited by nikkiwindsor; 09-13-2018 at 06:50 PM.
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Nikki, in my culture husband and and wife wear the same kind of ring, traditionally a gold 18 carats, I wear mine very proudly of the wife I'm married.
    Now, honestly, I don't want to sound few friendly but I think we would be very presumed on thinking that are so passable that a wedding ring would stop admirers.
    If any of us is so passable is because feel like a real woman and look like one and a guy approaching with some intentions would be a compliment but I'm pretty sure that after open our mouth the guy would dissapear, if he still trying something with us is just because is looking for something with a trainy.
    As I I said several times, I don't pay attention to people's eyes, faces or expressions because I don't want to be disappointed with rejection. I prefer to dream that I'm a beauty and I behave in that way.
    Few times I had guys approaching and always was when in a club where some tgirl hookers work as hamburgers Mary at long beach ca and if I show my pics from then, I looked like one.
    Now I don't have the pleasure to receive those compliments and I dress almost full time with real boobies not forms except sometimes hip pads but a more discreet or decent attire.
    Last edited by Devi SM; 09-13-2018 at 06:48 PM.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Gold Member
    Yes, my MAN wedding ring, just a plane gold ring. Even though my wife died 6 years ago, I feel
    like I still Cary my love for her with the ring.
    Rader

I have a ring I've worn that looks like wedding ring but just to look more legit. I've been hit on dressed at gay bars a couple of times but not out in the general public. If you look good enough to get hit on I would think that would be a nice compliment.

I wear a great looking band and solitaire CZ. You also should have them in the correct order if you wear this combo. The solitaire engagement ring goes on first.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly Adams View Post
    I have a ring I've worn that looks like wedding ring but just to look more legit. I've been hit on dressed at gay bars a couple of times but not out in the general public. If you look good enough to get hit on I would think that would be a nice compliment.
    Yes, getting hit upon is very affirming of my femininity...but this time when I go out I just want to blend
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

I have been approached by a few guys over the years and simply say "I am not interested, go away" in a nice sweet way, never been a problem. I don't think wearing or not wearing a wedding ring will make any difference.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Nikki...you could always reply to them in your deepest masculine voice... "Sorry hun I'm taken"
    Just taking one day at a time, trying to be a better person
    today than I was yesterday.