Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ??? Compliments ???

Aspiring Member
    I bought a ticket from a pretty young (emphasis young!) woman at a museum entrance. She had on a gorgeous blouse. Without thinking I said "what a pretty blouse." She half fell of her chair and ran away, laughing hysterically . Oh well.

Ineke

Aspiring Member
    I feel more confident about giving compliments when I am dressed up myself. There is probably an unspoken assumption that a man in a dress is probably not trying to pick someone up. I am fortunate to work with some very stylish young women and I am wary of how I compliment them. I get a lot of positive feedback about my legs, my figure and my outfits and all this makes going out dressed so much more fun. The best compliment I ever got was shopping in a dress agency as a man, I tried on an expensive dress. The owner asked to see me in it. I had added forms and heels (I do not even own hip pads), and when I emerged she said "That's not fair". I bought the dress and it remains a favourite.

My approach is usually "am I allowed to say how much I like........".
    It works every time and leads to lovely conversations.

Sometimes, I lead off with, "I know this is a very chic thing to say, but I love your ..."
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.