I've been a sport guy all my life. More than speed my skill was the endurance. I've been in the highest mountains of the world, swimming and diving, triathlon, can I keep?
Last year we went with wife twice to Black's beach, you have to go down the cliff and of course come back.
I complained with wife about that she doesn't exercise enough and had to stop two times before get to the top.
I was there last August and I had to stop twice again.
Two weekends ago we went to sequoia national park and did a trail of 6 miles round going up just 2000 feet and I was completely out of shape.
Lately I listen a radio show about a trasgender Indian girl that had problems because she was too fast at men's level because she was a transexual born male but for parents decision she got surgery to be female.
She had a lot of problems to keep admitted to compete with women because her testosterone was male's level.
They arrive to the conclusion that synthetic testosterone doesn't give a big advantage to women for sprints but for long distances over 400 meters so she could keep running g with women the 100 mts.
Any lady here under t blockers has experienced less strenght?