Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halloween Dressing and Going to a Party

Halloween Dressing and Going to a Party

I have danced around the subject for several years. This year I have decided to go to a Halloween party Enfemme.

I still need a wig which I am getting next week. I have all the other stuff, and have a friend that will help me doing my makeup.

The shock value from my friends will be part of the best thrill! None have any idea that I am coming to the party dressed, and most will be speechless.

Wish me luck. I will post pictures later.

Good luck and have a blast. Yes, post a picture.

Fun, I'd love to do the same but fear that my enjoyment of the night might (WOULD) be too obvious and they would realize it wasn't just a funny costume.

Enjoy the night and please let us know how it goes!

the crossdressers dilemma: our Halloween costumes may be TOO convincing and then our secret would be out

My first time out completely dressed was to a co-workers party filled with co-workers and their partners. My experience was that Halloween night they were amazed, and forever after I was known as a crossdresser. These days when I go out it is to a nearby bigger city: never where I live and work.
    Last edited by Taylor186; 09-14-2018 at 04:11 PM.

I have said previously that my SO just began CDing approximately six years ago, The first year he dressed as a woman. Very boring as a costume. So I suggested the next year that he wear a woman’s costume. Hi loved it. He usually goes as a fairy (because he has so many colors of wings), last year he was a princess. He has been Dorothy from Oz, a French maid, nurse, a girl vampire, and this year a Japanese cartoon character. We have also gone as matching flight attendants. We go to three parties a year at a nearby large town.

If you go to an organized party at a public club, I doubt anyone would out themselves because everyone is in costume.

It’s fun to mix it up.
    Last edited by char GG; 09-14-2018 at 04:16 PM.

Settled down for a few years in the Texas Hill Country
    I've been out on Halloween four times. Each time, several friends didn't recognize me. It's fun, and quite a rush when someone says you look beautiful. Have fun, be bold, don't worry.
    Lynne

You can friend me at on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/lynnesealytx. I don't post often, mainly lurk

Gold Member
    I do not leave the house dressed; However, on Halloween, My Wife would dress me up in a French Maid.s outfit.
    Fish net Hose and white apron, I was dolled up to the 9's. I must admit, I loved it.
    All this just to hand out candy to the Kids. Many of the Parents, (GG's) said how great I looked, Lots of
    praise for a guy in a dress. I hated for the night to end. My wife loved me dressing up. But I never left the house.
    rader

I've suggested going to a Halloween party with my wife and she said no that if we did go I had to be the witch and she was going to be Dorothy. I wanted to retell her wasn't what I had in mind but am just going to leave well enough alone.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Read Taylor's post above.

Crossdressers go out on Halloween dressed as regular women. But, lots of men go out in women's costumes! Just as real women do!

I go out to all sorts of Halloween costume events dressed that way. But, only my T friends know I CD!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Good luck your going to have a blast.

I have an old work friend who, he and his wife, have a Halloween party every year. Twice I've bee there dressed En Femme. I did get a couple odd comments from people I didn't know, but my friends there thought I looked great, and they had positive things to say. So I say go do it!
    I'm going to a Halloween party again this year. I bought a female pirate costume. I'm really looking forward to it!
    Stephanie

Halloween is just around the corner and I am doing a Cheer leader this year.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    I have to agree going out on Halloween as an attractively attired and made up woman will possibly identify you forever as a cross dresser. The times I did set out to interact with humanoids was at Halloweens. First time I wore a knee length jade and black patterned dress with black hosiery and heels, blonde wig and full makeup and nails. Second time was similar except I wore a black dress. (Honey, if you're reading this because I left the browser open to this site on Thursday, Yes! I did do it) It was decades ago. I enjoyed the experience.

Now, due to the aging process, if I were to venture forth I'd have to get an old witch costume.

I have a party I dress up at every year and I think everybody has gotten used to it by now, but still amazed at what I wear! Have lots of fun doing this!

If you want to put a toe in the water Halloween is the time to do it. Go for it and of course post pictures😊

My advice is to do it well, make yourself look good and don't worry about being outed, comments later will be in the vein of how well you looked, not your sexual orientation.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member
    Rader, what did your neighbors (adults accompanying the kids) say about your costume? Any later comment from them?

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Taylor said (above), "My experience was that Halloween night they were amazed, and forever after I was known as a crossdresser."
    Could happen to you, also, most likely behind your back. Unless you are out and known to be a CDer, if you do this among friends or coworkers, there's that possibility. Your choice, whatever it be, but have fun.

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Good luck.........

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    It can be a delicate balance that you might take it to seriously. Depends on how you can handle the fall out. October is a great month to get away with just about anything if you're looking for an excuse. I say go for it and stick up for yourself regardless of what they say.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    You might be surprised ---I went to our adult Sunday School Halloween party dressed as a "Gypsy fortune teller" in an effort to shock us back into wearing more costumes---and it worked. I was the center of attention for ALL the ladies. They all wanted me to read their fortunes. It was LOTS of fun and I won the costume prize. The next year I only got second place for my great Mark Twain costume---beat out by an 80 year old "Pregnant nun" my efforts to revive our costume tradition was too successful.-------------------And don't worry about being tagged a "Crossdresser" just so you don't do it EVERY year and you will be OK
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MarinaTwelve200; 09-17-2018 at 09:06 PM.

A few years ago, I went to clubs for Halloween dressed as a playboy bunny and as barmaid (wore a dirndl)...it was so much fun and I got a lot of attention. I hope to get out again this Halloween! Have fun...it's a blast!

I'm looking for new ideas for a costume...so I'm open to suggestions!

Here's a pic as a PB bunny...I wore blue eyeshadow, a horrible shade that I'll never wear again.

https://i.imgur.com/dNMHA08.jpg?1
    Last edited by nikkiwindsor; 09-17-2018 at 09:41 PM.
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

The first time I did this, I went out as a French maid to a party with a bunch of friends. My costume was very authentic, but my wife would not condone makeup or a wig. She did let me borrow one of her bras, and I stuffed it with socks. I was not out to her or anyone else back then.

I thought it was great, and my friends thought it was great also. Some guy even stuck a dollar bill in my bra. I won the prize for the best costume, but there was some discussion if it was the best men's costume or the best women's costume. The bad news was that I knew that I couldn't repeat this escapade for years without essentially outing myself.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 10-31-2018 at 09:37 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

So, I went to the party, and the reactions were a complete success. I had both the guys and girls jealous of my look.

So some background;

I found all my outfit on Amazon.

I had a Mani/Pedi done at a Nail salon and had them do Gel Dipped Nails. The Nail tech did not believe me as I was in Male clothes. So, she did it and kept asking if I was sure. So three coats of GEL complete, toes painted to match, and out the door I went for $95 bucks.

I had a Bridal Hair and Makeup artist come in about two hours before I had to be at the party. She came in and asked full Drag or realistic. I told her realistic, and about an hour later she was done. As my friend says (Favorite Saying of Hers) "Lipstick on a Pig". I in my humble opinion did not look bad (picture below). I received a lot of compliments from the women there and the guys were angry as I looked better in costume (little did they know) than they did.

Walked into the house carrying ice, and all heads turned toward me with that look on their faces, "who the heck is that?" and spoke to the host in my normal voice "Here is your Ice"...

A collective "Holy Crap!" was heard by all there, and that started the night. Lots of questions about how I felt in Heels, how the Pantyhose felt, etc. I responded that the Heels felt good. No pain or complaints in the calf's etc, and that I was not wearing Pantyhose, that I was in fact wearing stockings with an Open Bottom Girdle that had six suspender straps attached to the stockings.

C Cup breast forms in the bra, with the obligatory nipple on them and all the women kept asking why they were pointing out. Some even poked at them and then I pulled one out and handed it to here. That started all the guys to grope them and feel them not believing that they were not real.

I had the greatest time at the party, and needless to say I won the costume contest for the Men, and now have the bragging rights for the year.

I have to say it was very empowering walking thru the store to buy ice, and then asking for help to load it in my truck. The only complaint I have was with the nails on, I could not put the clasp on the post of my earrings and had to have the makeup artist do it.

I will do this again some time. not sure when I will go out, but I did not feel any negative pressure or comments from anyone.

MIAD1_(2).jpg

Thanks for your support and comments.

WOW Fun,
    You turned out looking quite realistic! and Yes, you DO look good.
    I can see why no one batted an eye when you went to get ice.
    Wish I could see your nails better.

Sounds like it was a fun party, I'm glad that you had a good time.
    Congratulations for winning.

Hugs, Connie
    See my favorite lovely ladies at https://www.flickr.com/photos/64988357@N03/favorites/

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.