Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halloween Dressing and Going to a Party

Quote Originally Posted by Connie.Marie View Post
    WOW Fun,
    You turned out looking quite realistic! and Yes, you DO look good.
    I can see why no one batted an eye when you went to get ice.
    Wish I could see your nails better.

Sounds like it was a fun party, I'm glad that you had a good time.
    Congratulations for winning.

Hugs, Connie
    Thanks, the Nails were out to about almost 1/2 an inch from my own. I chose a Red to go with.

Thanks for sharing your adventure and the picture. Glad you had a great time.

Do a really good job and they will praise you for the effort.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Sitting here dressed still do not know if I am going out or not.

All i can say is you amazing and i can just imagine how special your day was for you.

All i can say is you look amazing and i can just imagine how special your day was for you.

Quote Originally Posted by fun4metoo2004 View Post
    A collective "Holy Crap!" was heard by all there, and that started the night. Lots of questions about how I felt in Heels, how the Pantyhose felt, etc. I responded that the Heels felt good. No pain or complaints in the calf's etc, and that I was not wearing Pantyhose, that I was in fact wearing stockings with an Open Bottom Girdle that had six suspender straps attached to the stockings.

C Cup breast forms in the bra, with the obligatory nipple on them and all the women kept asking why they were pointing out. Some even poked at them and then I pulled one out and handed it to here. That started all the guys to grope them and feel them not believing that they were not real.

I had the greatest time at the party, and needless to say I won the costume contest for the Men, and now have the bragging rights for the year.

I have to say it was very empowering walking thru the store to buy ice, and then asking for help to load it in my truck. The only complaint I have was with the nails on, I could not put the clasp on the post of my earrings and had to have the makeup artist do it.

I will do this again some time. not sure when I will go out, but I did not feel any negative pressure or comments from anyone.

Thanks for your support and comments.
    That's fantastic! How do you feel now? Is the ice broken? In a way? It sounds like you were pretty open with everybody and that it went well and you felt fantastic... I'm just saying, think about it. You could follow up by introducing some small things into everyday life & work? A few bits of jewellery maybe, nothing dramatic. It sounds like you have pierced ears already so it might not be such a big stretch...

I do women's costumes.

This year, mermaid.

Last year, Wonder Woman.

The year before that, belly dancer.

The year before that, Hooters waitress.

I've been meeting up with a bunch of local CD/TG friends, but we do meet in a public place. I get a lot of really nice comments from the muggles.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 10-31-2018 at 09:41 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Quote Originally Posted by Eemz View Post
    That's fantastic! How do you feel now? Is the ice broken? In a way? It sounds like you were pretty open with everybody and that it went well and you felt fantastic... I'm just saying, think about it. You could follow up by introducing some small things into everyday life & work? A few bits of jewellery maybe, nothing dramatic. It sounds like you have pierced ears already so it might not be such a big stretch...
    I had more women as me if I had done this before, which was a no. And the other question they almost all asked is if I would do it again. Based on the response, I will. just not sure how often and when next.

I am still getting positive responses. I stopped at the waxing salon and showed the girl that worked on me, and now I am sort of a celebrity to them as I am the "only" man to get the complete service and go all the way thru it. They were all amazed that it was me in the pictures.

This was just so much fun. I never had a confidence issue, so I was not worried by that. I knew I could pull off the look, just never going to be able to do a voice other than a real deep guy(Don't care either).

So, now I guess I have to build up my wardrobe and take makeup lessons and such.

Your day sounded amazing and you looked great.