Thread: Can Anyone Relate

Can Anyone Relate

Can anyone relate?

My wife and I had some good friends passing through last week and we invited them to stay with us for a couple of days and they said great, they'd love to.

I am fortunate I get to dress every day. My wife is accepting and my two adult daughters are very supportive. There only two others I am out too and this couple is not them.

Well they arrived last Monday and I thought OK I can get by without dressing for two nights. Well on the second day they asked if we would mind them staying another day. OK I thought one more day not dressing I can do even though I was getting a little antsy. Third day asked if they could stay another day because they were so enjoying themselves.

Today is Sunday. Seven days later, seven days without dressing. I know some are saying so what but each day grew progressively more ANTSY for me. Guess what the first thing I did when they left this afternoon. Yep got my feme on and when I came out and my wife saw me she smiled, told me to sit down and got me a bourbon on the rocks.

Life is good but it was a d___ long week.

Thumbs up seven days pretending to be someone else is a long time

That's a nice ending I can relate, even if the details of the story are different. You had seven days pretending to be someone else. That's a long time for anyone to hold their real self in, when they have got to a point in life where they should not have to do that any more.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
    You made it thru it all now enjoy yourself.

Gold Member
    There once was a Quote from Poor Richards Almanac. (Ben Franklin's News Paper)
    "Fish and Friends Smell in 3 Days."
    How true can that be???
    In your case. very true. I bet the Bourbon went down easy.
    Rader

It made for a long week, but the ending was good.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Bet you enjoyed that bourbon

Aspiring Member sarah_hillcrest's Avatar
    I'm currently on the once a week plan, and I'm not happy about it.

Funny, isn't it, how we crossdressers are perpetually obliged by family, friends, work-related requirements and assorted other social conventions to be ready and willing to meet other peoples' unmet needs at the drop of a hat, yet the reverse seldon holds true - especially for those of us who are closeted and/or consigned to that infamous Purgatory known as DADT...?

It certainly made for a very long week. Nice that your wife understood and got you that bourbon!
    Crissy

Visitors are like fish they should be thrown out after 3 days
    Glad you survived your ordeal, alls well that ends well
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Taking a tip from Rader who stole my pun:

"7 days without dressing makes one weak!"
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Oh well you may have a good time getting back to normal again.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I can completely relate!
    My work schedule takes me out of our home every 3rd week and that’s when I can wear lingerie- like now. I hate to admit it, but I do look forward to the week away from home so I can CD.

LOL, it almost sounds like you were holding your breath.... waiting, waiting, waiting.. I would have to have had something silky underneath.

Banned Read only
    It's a need that has to be fulfilled, like having to go pee bad. At least and I hope you wore panties.

After the third day I'd have given my friend some panties and a bra and invited him to join in all the reindeer games.
    If I know someone well enough to have them in my house for a week, I know them well enough to 'come out' to them.
    BUT.... glad you had friends with which to share quality time and your home.
    Last edited by IleneD; 09-20-2018 at 08:53 AM.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

I do wear my panties 24/7, buuuut knowing what was hanging in my closet and folded in my drawers was driving me crazy.

I can’t say I’ve had similar experience, but if they came to stay for 2 days and now have been there for 3 times that amount of time, that’s just rude and inconsiderate. Hell, I find it rude that they asked you if they could stay the second extra day. Time to tell them to move along IMO.

Sometimes you just have to grin and bear it.
    I have a GG friend who is moving back to the states, She just found out that the apt she is renting will not be ready in time. I told her she can stay at my place till it is ready. She knows about me so at least I don't need to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    I can’t say I’ve had similar experience, but if they came to stay for 2 days and now have been there for 3 times that amount of time, that’s just rude and inconsiderate. Hell, I find it rude that they asked you if they could stay the second extra day. Time to tell them to move along IMO.
    Agreed, some people just don't have any sense of boundaries. My in-laws do the same thing, they just kinda hang around until they're ready to leave. It's very aggravating.

Sounds like you did good!

Platinum Member
    Hi Sidney , Been there and done that, We had another couple traveling with us in our motorhome for 60days
    I was an every day dresser too, That was a long vacation. >Orchid ..OO..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!