Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girls that like Guys who dress as Girls

Girls that like Guys who dress as Girls

Some time ago a young lady had posted on this forum about being generally interested in CDs (Male to female) for romantic relationship. But not because it was some type of fetish for her but because she was genuinely insterested in CDs. From my understanding most crossdressers that are married didn’t initially reveal their cross dressing side right away to their partner. It’s usually they been married for x amount of years and finally one day they reveal to their SO of their feelings towards dressing as the opposite gender. I know that there’s probably more cisgender women on this forum that are also attracted to CDs. And I would like to know your personal opinions over all these and keep an open conversation

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Whatever is clever I just want to dress

WIsh there we more out their "Girls that like Guys who dress as Girls ".
    I was in a long term relationship and when I came out ... she broke it off.
    I have found a few that were accepting but not to date.
    I am getting afraid they are not really out there.
    Hopefull

Aspiring Member
    There really are girls out there that like guys that dress as girls, and I was very lucky to find one.

Banned Read only
    Morgan,
    Back in my mid, late teens I had GFs who were perfectly OK about dressing, OK it was very much more sexual , I do believe they got as much as a high out of it as I did .

We estimate that 25% of wives /partners accompany the CDers in our social groups , I don't know all the reasons but at least they are on board .

I personally would like to get into a relationship with GG on the basis of being dressed , it does appear it could be on the cards despite the comments made by my wife .

Women are all wired differently much as we are, some will reject us and others will realise there is an attraction , we have to set aside some people saying , " You're weird !" that just stems from not being open minded and unaccepting of some people's preferences .

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    My now wife when we first came across each other, I say it that way as we first met online,had no clue I was a CD but I told her almost straight away and after chatting a good while,her gaining understanding along the way we met,and a little after that I introduced Sophie to her.
    I decided long ago that those who are aware from the start that we dress are more of a mind to understand us and want to be with us

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

As a child and teen I found girls basically understood the impulse to crossdress, as they were aware that they were wearing assigned clothing and grooming and had started out as more gender neutral creatures. In my 20s girls now women were being more particular about who they were getting involved with because everyone has baggage of some kind and they naturally wanted less of it. As time goes on the romance of being a girl is no longer simple and women suffer all sorts of problems just for being women, so us wanting to dress and act like women just seems weird to most.

A small slice of women are bi-natured or see cding as sexy or interesting. A small group feels cding as evidence that a man is less bound by not always pleasant masculine norms, and can understand it- with a tiny fraction of those self-possessed and immune enough to social criticism to be able to stand up for 'their' man cding inn public. It is completely understandable- if our SOs had some quirky habit we would prefer not to have to explain it to others.

All that said,many of us do want to be out and accepted, and hope for a more progressive society that would make it easier. It seems like the bravest and/or most desperate of us are going out and trying to make it more of an acceptable lifestyle choice!
    We are all beautiful...!

I've come across a few women in the past which have liked my feminine side for who I was, then I've come across the Dom fetish ones which wanted to do their thing.
    I can however say that there are women out there which are attracted to us a whole package, not just a dressed up toy. I was approached a few weeks by a lady which told me how she loved to watch me perform Taiji and how beautifully I move (she watches me every week), I guess there a some women which see the whole girly package, I do!
    Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Quote Originally Posted by prene View Post
    <snip> when I came out ... she broke it off.
    I have found a few that were accepting but not to date.
    I am getting afraid they are not really out there.
    ^this is the general experience.
    There are women out there who either get turned on by it, think it's cool, or at least don't mind.
    The downside is, there aren't a lot of them. With an estimated 2.5% of the male population crossdressing on a regular basis, and only about 0.5% of women even tolerating it, the number who actually like it is in the small fraction of 1%. That means if you want to find one of those women, it's going to be very, very difficult. And even after you do, you have to deal with all the other compatibility issues, too. In 20 years I've come across only a couple; one was truly mentally ill, the other, an ocean away. The rest were all just 'you accept my dysfunction, and I'll tolerate yours....maybe'; they were desperate for male attention and affection so much that they would lie about really being able to handle it.
    This was backed up by my experience with a gender therapist, who told me that of couples who had come to see her, about half of the women who initially thought that they could accept it, eventually could not. This leads me to believe that those women were trying to come to grips with the idea that their man wasn't exactly what they wanted, but they did their best to accept it. In the end, they could not.
    This leaves us with a very small fraction of women who will willingly date us and be happy with us the way we are. The rest who will tolerate it, will date us with the constant desire that we will stop doing it.

The best advice I've gotten, was to befriend gay women and get them to bring you along to gay women's clubs. Maybe go crossdressed a little? Maybe metrosexual style? I don't know. But I think it might work better by not trying to do things like wear padded bras/girdles, not try to change your voice to a female one, etc.; not give the impression that you don't like your own body.

JMHO
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I think the message or response I was looking might have been misinterpreted by the way I written this. Sorry that’s my bad. I’m not the best of writers. But essentially what I am looking for is feedback from cisgender women who are into CD people like ourselves as to why they might be attractive to us? I am not currently looking for one. And I figure that the toll of women who are initially attracted to CD are much less than women who get marry to men who later on reveal to be CD. However I do appreciate your responses ladies.

Gold Member
    I told to my future wife that I would like to try on a fancy dress I saw on TV.
    Later she asked if I ever wore w dress' I said I only have a few skirts and tops.
    She wanted to see me in a skirt, so I dressed for her, and she was OK with it.
    First you fall in love with someone, and the rest is just part of the package.
    My Wife told others that I was a very good husband because I had a certin
    way that I always treated a Lady like a Queen. I miss her, she was an Angle.
    Rader

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    It is a GREAT way to MEET Girls, I must say----When I shocked my Sunday School Halloween party with my "Gypsy Fortune Teller" costume---I Was the center of attention for ALL the ladies---And they ALL wanted me to tell their fortunes. (One of the only times I was ever out in public dressed)
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have not found a woman yet who likes it. Some say they are ok for some guys to do it, but they would never want THEIR POTENTIAL MATE DOING IT. NIMBY!!!!!!!!

I have been looking for such a lady for over 40 years now without success.

- Diane

Quote Originally Posted by morgan29 View Post
    But essentially what I am looking for is feedback from cisgender women who are into CD people like ourselves as to why they might be attractive to us? .
    MOST people have no idea why they're attracted to someone. They pretty much all just chalk it up to 'chemistry'. OH, they will SAY all sorts of things, but then date and marry someone so completely opposite from what they say they wanted in the first place.
    A man who crossdresses, especially one who likes to take on female behaviors (especially female sexuality), change his voice to a feminine one, change his walk and mannerisms to the female style, generally is exhibiting everything that a straight women finds to be a turn off or even repulsive. The attraction to that, in women, is something that you'd have to study a lot of abnormal psychology to find out; things that probably aren't within the acceptable topics of discussion on this board. If you want, PM me and I can elaborate. But it won't help you find such women anyway, as they know that such behavior is looked down upon by the 'normal' people. There's no up side to having anyone know that she's dating or married to a crossdresser; there's (usually, about 99.9999% of the time) no one she can tell without feeling embarrassed.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Really, you might have a better chance finding a unicorn. My wife is accepting and supportive, but I know she has concerns.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

After dressing at home with my wife around the nights I was not dressing she said " why don't you go put you pretty skirt and top on"

It made me happy she kind of enjoyed seeing me dressed, maybe it was a turn on for he. She was ok with me sleeping with a nighty and panties.

We have a great and honest relationship.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Don't hold your breath, Morgan. Those CIS ladies are here, but you might turn blue before they check in. LOL

Silver Member
    I think liking someone because they are a CD is no better than disliking them because they are a CD. It suggests objectification, maybe even a fetish, in spite of what they want to tell you. You like someone for their looks or personality or some other quality, and crossdressing can be a factor but not a priority.

Quote Originally Posted by alwayshave View Post
    Really, you might have a better chance finding a unicorn. My wife is accepting and supportive, but I know she has concerns.
    My wife is the same way, Jamie. Funny thing though, she was talking about wanting to be a unicorn for Halloween the other day lol.

My take is that I just want one woman who likes me as a 'guy who likes girl things'. The 'girls who like guys who dress as girls' thing is kinda like being a guy who likes 'fat women' rather than a man who loves the curves and softness of a certain woman.

Aesthetically, I can appreciate the the full spectrum of feminine beauty, but relationally, if that's a word, I'm totally monogamous and appreciate the full spectrum of my wife's beauty, whether it's no makeup at the breakfast table to all glammed up for a night out. She was a size 0 when we married and she's not now. Age, genetics and illness/meds have added a few extra inches to my wife's figure and I wouldn't change it at all. And if it did change, I'd adapt, because that's who she is. I appreciated her body as an 18 year old bride and I like her body as a sixty something beauty.

I often wish she felt the same way. She's reluctantly tolerant, but wishes my style would go back to being traditional male...

Girls who are boys
    Who like boys to be girls
    Who do boys like they're girls
    Who do girls like they're boys
    Always should be someone you really love

Girls&Boys --Blur

Maybe a better song for this thread would be:

Dream On -- Aerosmith

For a lot of crossdressers, it feels like that "miracle" may never ever happen. I know women like that are out there, but will I ever meet and form some kind of relationship with.

My Ex-gf and SO is now my "roommate" she shops woman clothing with me,then back home she tells me "go get shower and get rid of new body hair, I want to see you in these new dress/skirt we just got" call me girl name when no one else around. can't go much more then that with gg.

My limited personal experience mirrors the experience of many of you here. I know of many women who think that a man dressed in women's clothes is rather weird, to say the least. Then there are women, fewer in numbers, that are accepting if it is someone else than a potential mate.

And then there is my current girlfriend. I can't really state how lucky I am, the fact almost makes me not posting this. Before I met her, I lost any hope of ever meeting a girl and pretty much decided that I would never make any attempt at relationships because I didn't want to waste anyone's time being with me. Anyway, this girl approached me, and I gave it a shot. I told her after a few dates as I knew this is something I had to make clear sooner rather than later.

She is unbelievably accepting, including making suggestions on outfits, quietly winking on clothes in stores that she thinks would look good on me, even borrowing something from me, and actually liking this part of me.

There are women who are happily acccepting, but I'm afraid they are few and far between.