Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girls that like Guys who dress as Girls

I figured that if a girl knows you are a crossdresser before she starts dating you then she can't complain that you lied to her. So on this dating site I put that I am a crossdresser, well I get a message from a lady stating that if I removed the fact that I'm a crossdresser that I would have a better chance of getting dates. Go figure. Damned if you do damned if you don't.
    Sophie Mosley

I think there are lots of women who likes and tolerates what we do, talk to many!��

I had four of them once as we all shared a house together, I was their bodyguard, they liked to have a man about the house, even if the neighbors did not see the man.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Just saying .......

I know 6 couples ( off the top of my head) that met here on the forum. Met the love of my life right here on cd.com
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Fascinating thread, i think the OP was hoping for GG's to answer, but a great thread anyway

Firstly i think there is a big difference between a woman's views of a CD/TG and their Husband/SO being a CD/TG
    I also agree with Phili younger woman seem to be more understanding of the whole thing.

Many years ago.. BB (Before Becky) I was at my then girlfriends empty house, out of the blue she said I wonder what you would look like in my clothes, lets go see... having only CD on occasion, I played along... we went to her room, she stared taking clothes out of her closet and her parents came home 3 hours early as her mother was sick... I never got to find out what she had in mind, I don't know it it were sexual or not... alas we broke up soon after.. years later AB (After Becky) i often wonder if my life would have taken a different turn had we not been interrupted.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Look at it this way:

If there were a lot of GG's interested in dressers? There'd be regular guys dressing up to attract those women. Then, some politicians would be trying to pass more laws against "men in dresses"!

So, in a way, it's a blessing more GG's aren't attracted to us!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    Doc, "If there were more ..." then there would be male politicians wearing dresses.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Di View Post
    Just saying .......

I know 6 couples ( off the top of my head) that met here on the forum. Met the love of my life right here on cd.com
    And if that doesn't pull your heart strings nothing will.

Quote Originally Posted by morgan29 View Post
    I think the message or response I was looking might have been misinterpreted by the way I written this. Sorry that’s my bad. I’m not the best of writers. But essentially what I am looking for is feedback from cisgender women who are into CD people like ourselves as to why they might be attractive to us? I am not currently looking for one. And I figure that the toll of women who are initially attracted to CD are much less than women who get marry to men who later on reveal to be CD. However I do appreciate your responses ladies.
    The attraction is as varied as our reasons for dressing en femme. It certainly would be nice to find someone looking for a CD, but all of the dating sites for CDs I have found are basically for hookups. There are no women looking for long-term relationships. I gave up on the search for a woman that way. Drop the s on CD.com, and you'll see whatI mean.
    Veronica

Love who you are! You are uniquely you!!

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    One of the fortunate ones who married a woman who is not only supportive, but often intrigued as well. I had a few drinks with a couple of 20-somethings the other night, and it's amazing how things have changed...so much more fluid and accepting.

I'll say that there are lots of women who are accepting as friends, but not as mates. Yes there are exceptions but not very many.
    Some are afraid that they will be dumped if we transition, some are afraid they won't be able to compete with the "other woman". Others just may never understand what or why we do what we do.
    I have two single GG friends who are very accepting but I know that I'll never be in a relationship with either. I am seeing someone on an on and off relationship, but I think if I told her it would be over. Whatever, eventually I'll get around to it and let the chips fall where they may. I've tried to tell her many times but the time was never right or I chickened out.
    Last edited by Nikki A.; 09-21-2018 at 06:48 PM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte7 View Post
    Doc, "If there were more ..." then there would be male politicians wearing dresses.
    Funny, Charlotte!
    But, sadly I think it's true!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I dress for myself! fashionisto's Avatar
    I find your stories most depressing. I'd like to add my own 2p in the hope of encouraging someone. I discovered that, If I want to meet women, I go to parties in a super stylish flamboyant sexy dress. For me, that works much better than dressing in drab. The best are drag venues (I consider myself a drag queen), where you can be sure the visitors like drag. I have plenty of women swoon over me every time! Note, I am from the Netherlands. So maybe the answer is, move to the Netherlands!

I guess I fit in to the category of being a gg attracted to my husband whether he is cd-ing or not. We are relatively younger... in our 30s and I grew up in Canada where things are pretty liberal.... I had an elementary school teacher that transitioned from man to woman and we all took a sensitivity course... so... I think maybe my views have been pretty open at a young age. I found out about my husbands cd-ing while we were emgaged... he didnt tell me... I found out when I was doing laundry... that there were ladies clothes that werent mine. and I wqs angry about that for a while... I was also extremely upset that while we were dating he had cheated on my physically with another cd-er... but I was never mad at him for actually crossdressing... to me.. hes still the same man I fell in love with.. I dont mind it and I help him pick out outfits... put on makeup etc.

I dont know if I would actively seek out a partner that cds....but having a crossdressing husband has its perks. He can help me shop for clothes... he understands when Im complaining about hiding bra straps etc.. I hope all of you the best in finding love

"Girls that like Guys who dress as Girls"? I'm sure they exist. I'm sure there are people out there with any imaginable view on any given topic and I know there are women out there who are into crossdressers. I personally know a lady-friend who is obsessed with drag queens and female impersonators but when I asked her if she'd ever DATE a crossdresser she quickly backpedaled proving to be a NIMBR (Not In My Bed Room). Personally, I've given up on the notion of finding an accepting SO. I refuse to hide my crossdressing from anyone I'd be in a relationship with which has caused me to put finding a life partner out of my mind.
    Last edited by MisterEgurl; 10-01-2018 at 10:39 AM.

AS a GG with a CDing SO, I think it's unlikely you'll find a woman interested in a CDer. I, as well as I believe most of the GG's on this forum support our SO's CDing because we support them. My SO brought his CDing out gradually. It started with strictly sexual connotations (wanting to wear my bra while we were having sex, then panties, shoes, etc. After many years he's just recently started with makeup, wig, dresses etc. Do I find it attractive, honestly no. It doesn't excite me sexually however we often have sex while he's dressed, especially shoes.

I admire you not wanting to lie to any person you're in a relationship with, but I think it's something to expose slowly, not to fool them, but to let them get used to the idea. If they don't then, well, move on.