Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is your spiritual gender?

Aspiring Member
    Male, but with a lifelong wish that I had been born female.
    Lifelong = since about the age of 4.
    Until that time I don't think I'd ever seen a girl. All the local kids were boys. Then a family with a young girl, about the same age as me, moved into our street.
    She was really pretty and wore lovely dresses and I was so envious of her. From that point, I wished I was a girl, and always have since then.

Both, depends on which spirit has the car keys at the time
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

What is my spiritual gender? I wish I had an easy answer to that one. I have struggled with it most of my life and have finally found an answer that works (mostly) for me.

Like many others, I am torn between my physical reality of having been born in a male body - and my 'inner' reality of knowing that I should have been female.
    Also, I have a struggle between between having a firmly scientific outlook on the world - and an abiding inner sense that there is some deeper, more essential, yes- spiritual truth.

My spirit's gender? Well - my science education would say there is no such thing, so the answer would be N/A.
    BUT - I have explored various spiritual practices and found that my spirit itself is indeed real and that is has no gender beyond the body currently occupies. So the answer would be -um- both? Neither?

If I look deep inside myself, I still KNOW that somehow, I should have been born a girl, and this raises the question I can't answer. Is my GD just the result of some biochemical 'hiccup' during my mother's pregnancy, some karmic mixup from a prior life, some soul-lesson I'm supposed to learn from, or a nasty trick (or screwup) from a cruel or indifferent God?

All in all, I've decided it doesn't really matter all that much. My life is what I make out of what I'm given and it's up to me to be the best person I can be, do good where I can, and try to at least leave the world a little bit better than before (even if only in my little patch of it).

If I happen to do it in a skirt instead of pants, that's fine with me.

Usually female, it is for events on the celestial calendar.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Interesting to read how many of us feel we have a female spirit, but then again this forum is a home for people like us...
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I would have to say 40/60. At times male but More often than not, female. To narrow it down more, I would go with female.

I think my spiritual gender is more asexual rather than female or male. However I do have a friend that says I have a feminine aura. Also, I have GGs talk to me about things that even they say they wouldn't talk to other men about.

Banned Read only
    That's too much of a religious question for me. Don't know what the say.

I'm 100% female all the time. I have no idea why I was born with male body parts, but that doesn't really matter. I'm female. (I'm interpreting the word "spiritual" as "mentally and emotionally.")

Sometimes I have to wear a male disguise, but that's all it is, a disguise. I like acting and playing roles, and I can have a lot of fun pretending to be male. I especially have fun with the "uber macho" stuff. I find it all quite hilarious. Unfortunately because I'm just pretending, I sometimes carry things too far and embarrass myself. But that's what I get for pretending.